Last visit was: 02 May 2024, 17:31 It is currently 02 May 2024, 17:31

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 175 [0]
Given Kudos: 20
Concentration: Management Consulting
Schools: Ross 2012
 Q50  V44
WE 1: 5 Years at Fortune 50 Company in Manufacturing
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 304 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship, Health Care
Schools:Wharton
 Q50  V44
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 70 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: Entrepreneurship
Schools:HBS Class of 2011
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 332 [0]
Send PM
Re: What to do with your Time? [#permalink]
Same here.......
1) Go skiing
2) Hack more iphone apps
3) Workout atleast 4 times a week
4) Chalk out a plan in case things don't work out this year.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Concentration: Strategy
Schools:Duke, Darden (i/v-ed, withdrawn),Kellogg
 Q50  V41
Send PM
I have become netflix addict. After work, watching 2 movies daily, language no bar..English, Hindi, German, Japanese..ofcourse with subtitles.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 624 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
wow, you round 2ers are putting me to shame...I already got into school and I haven't done anything new/interesting/exciting...or just anything.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 41 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT 2: 710
Send PM
1) Girl Chasing
2) Work

In that order
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.64
WE:Asset Management (Investment Banking)
Send PM
After several months on laboring for GMAT, TOEFL, and the application its self, what better way to torture my self than yet another months of marathon studying? I'm taking my CFA Level 1 exam in June, so I'm signing my life away to CFA!
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 686 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: sustainability, social enterprise, design
Schools:Erb Institute: Ross | SNRE
 Q49  V44
Send PM
inauguration festivities the next couple days!
after that, more time volunteering, exhibits, and all those random things i've wanted to do in DC, like watching a senate hearing, visiting the library of congress, watching a snippet of the supreme court in action, going to the us mint..
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos:
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, International Business
WE:Supply Chain Management (Energy and Utilities)
peaceyall wrote:
inauguration festivities the next couple days!
after that, more time volunteering, exhibits, and all those random things i've wanted to do in DC, like watching a senate hearing, visiting the library of congress, watching a snippet of the supreme court in action, going to the us mint..

peaceyall I plan on doing the same thing! I grew up here but literally have not done anything when it comes to the touristy DC stuff - except go to museums.

On top of that, just.. reading, working out.. watching trash tv :).
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 642 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Social Enterprise
Schools:Wharton'11 HBS'12
Send PM
my gameplan..

well..

1) R3 apps to HBS, Wharton and maybe CBS..
2) improve my chances of getting accepted into H/W/CBS well apart from the essays, I think i need to strategize whatelse I can do... call people up harvard alums..mahatma gandhi's great grandchild..i dunno..to write a letter of suport..i guess..
3) i hit the gym 4-5 times..maybe i will make it 7 days :) this week i am on for 6 days..woohoo..work on abs..i hear chicks dig that stuff
4) If i get accepted at K or NYU, then i am begging my boss for a severance package!
5) if i get the package, i am going to culinary school in Paris and london..yeah i hear chicks dig that too..guy with 6-pac and he cooks french..and he IS STRAIGHT AS AN ARROW!...i will be in the ultra-elite catagory of men..
6) assuming i am done with culinary classes by July, i am going to India, Nepal, China, Pakistan, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Israel, Turkey..

that should take me to end of august..
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Send PM
My plan (even if I dont convert any of my apps into an admit):

1. Euro Trip in March: Germany, Poland, Austria, Czech Republic, Italy and Greece... Train ride from Paris to London (3 weeks)
2. CFA Level 1 in June
3. Work as usual
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos:
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, International Business
WE:Supply Chain Management (Energy and Utilities)
fresinha12 wrote:
my gameplan..

well..

2) improve my chances of getting accepted into H/W/CBS well apart from the essays, I think i need to strategize whatelse I can do... call people up harvard alums..mahatma gandhi's great grandchild..i dunno..to write a letter of suport..i guess..
3) i hit the gym 4-5 times..maybe i will make it 7 days :) this week i am on for 6 days..woohoo..work on abs..i hear chicks dig that stuff
4) If i get accepted at K or NYU, then i am begging my boss for a severance package!
5) if i get the package, i am going to culinary school in Paris and london..yeah i hear chicks dig that too..guy with 6-pac and he cooks french..and he IS STRAIGHT AS AN ARROW!...i will be in the ultra-elite catagory of men..
6) assuming i am done with culinary classes by July, i am going to India, Nepal, China, Pakistan, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Israel, Turkey..

ahahaha I love it, "the ultra-elite category of men" - fresinha from now on I'm referring to you as UE. :)
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 222 [0]
Given Kudos: 31
Concentration: Healthcare, Strategy, MC
Schools:Kellogg '11
Send PM
jlola21 wrote:
fresinha12 wrote:
my gameplan..

well..

ahahaha I love it, "the ultra-elite category of men" - fresinha from now on I'm referring to you as UE. :)

LOL jlola.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 156 [0]
Given Kudos: 29
Concentration: Brand
Schools:Cornell '11
 Q47  V40
Send PM
Make sure you go to Pakistan and Lebanon BEFORE you go to Israel.

If you went to Israel first, you face intense questioning followed by deportation in Lebanon and Pakistan.....but if you hit Leb and Pak first, you will just get a few targeted questions by passport control at Ben Gurion Airport 8-)

fresinha12 wrote:
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 332 [0]
Send PM
fresinha12 wrote:
my gameplan..

STRAIGHT AS AN ARROW

LOL :)
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 156 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Schools:Tuck
Send PM
I'm spending my time getting prepared to move! Figuring out what to sell, what to keep and what to trash.

I just threw out over 50 recordable CDs that date back to 1996! Maybe I should have asked if anyone wanted a copy of Windows 95?

I know one my boxes still has the NES system I got in 7th grade!

RF
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 642 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Social Enterprise
Schools:Wharton'11 HBS'12
Send PM
good point..i have never been to lebanon or pakistan..so this would be exciting..

Raabend wrote:

If you went to Israel first, you face intense questioning followed by deportation in Lebanon and Pakistan.....but if you hit Leb and Pak first, you will just get a few targeted questions by passport control at Ben Gurion Airport 8-)

fresinha12 wrote:
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Schools:Ross, Kellogg, Darden (i/v)
Send PM
fresinha12 wrote:
good point..i have never been to lebanon or pakistan..so this would be exciting..

Raabend wrote:

fresinha12 wrote:

Wow! Its been a dream to visit Pakistan. I'd love to watch an India - Pak cricket match in Karachi/Lahore and be the only guy in Indian clothes! ;-)

But right now, the prospects look bleak. I don't think I would get a VISA. :(

Have a nice vacation!

PS: You might want to check this. It is an account of an Indian lady's Pakistani holiday.
GMAT Club Bot