Last visit was: 06 May 2024, 12:19 It is currently 06 May 2024, 12:19

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 932 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
Concentration: Technology, Marketing
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
GPA: 3
WE:Sales (Telecommunications)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
 Q43  V42
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Re: 1 month to prepare for GMAT - Ideas, Suggestions??? [#permalink]
I'm in the exact situation. My Verbal knowledge is ok but my math is absolutely terrible. I'm sitting the GMAT on June 16th and am not sure how I can improve the math (no classes are available now!). I'm aiming for around 600. Is it possible?
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 73064 [0]
Given Kudos: 18912
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
Send PM
Expert Reply
Take a look at the Math books in my signature - these are the best based on GMAT Club Member's reviews and feedback - please reply in this thread or in the book thread if you have any questions.

I would recommend you start with a general book such as Kaplan Math Workbook and then if you need additional help, get the very specialized help.
Also, if you have only a month left, you don't have time to go very deep. However, 1 month is enough for the Kaplan's book - you can cover it in 2 weeks easy.

Also, take a look at this thread: new-to-the-math-forum-please-read-this-first-77764.html
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 73064 [1]
Given Kudos: 18912
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
sezza61 wrote:
I'm in the exact situation. My Verbal knowledge is ok but my math is absolutely terrible. I'm sitting the GMAT on June 16th and am not sure how I can improve the math (no classes are available now!). I'm aiming for around 600. Is it possible?

Tell me your current diagnostic score and I will tell you if it's possible. You can take any diagnostic test. If you don't have any - you can take GMATPrep, but don't take both tests, take only one as it is very a very valuable tool. See this thread on why and how to use it: gmatprep-gmat-prep-powerprep-power-prep-free-tests-77548.html
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
My suggestion complete the OG Guide--all three inclduing Verbal and Maths seperately...give some practise tests like GMAT Prep on mba.com..that should suffice for 1 month of study
GMAT Club Bot