Last visit was: 03 Jun 2024, 03:13 It is currently 03 Jun 2024, 03:13
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Schools:UCLA, USC, Haas, NYU
GPA: 3.3
WE 1: 2 years M&A
WE 2: 5 years Equity Research
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling USC MBA.PM and UCLA FEMBA 2011 Applicants!! [#permalink]
My status changed to that a couple of weeks ago, but still haven't heard anything.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hey all,

I gained admission to USC in R3 on May 11th (right after submitting my video interview). Got rejected from UCLA today (June 21st). I was always more of Bruin fan, had taken extension classes there, but the dark side is now looking more and more like the brighter side!

Good luck to the rest of you!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I just got wait listed from UCLA. what are my chances of getting in this late? tips anyone?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Is there anyone still waiting for UCLA femba results. My status still says "complete for committee review and will have a decision released ...."

I just called UCLA to check my status and the person said there is some problem in the system because of which few people have not received the updates. You might have to wait till the weekend for updated status.

I think I am loosing hope now :(.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ok got my ding notification :)

Will see you next year
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
spattana wrote:
I just got wait listed from UCLA. what are my chances of getting in this late? tips anyone?

Be sure to send them a LOCI stating anything you've done since applying and make certain you state in there that you would not hesitate to attend their program if offered admission.

Being WL'd is not a bad thing... at least now you know that that FEMBA thinks you're capable of attending the program but maybe they've over extended offers, or are wanting to ensure your serious about attending their program, or etc... Good luck
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Thanks Phoich55! I hope that's the case :)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Add me to the WL at FEMBA.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
does anyone know if they opened the 5th section on Mondays and Wednesdays at Anderson?

Thanks!
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Concentration: Marketing & Entrepreneurship
Schools:UCLA Anderson FEMBA Class of 2014
Send PM
@detroit123: Anderson did not open up the 5th section for the 2014 class.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I recently applied for the MBA.PM program right before round 4 July 1 deadline. I haven't heard anything back yet, and I am getting a little anxious since Orientation starts July 31. I hope they don't plan on notifying me a day or two before.

Also I’m not so sure about my chances of getting in... Based on the comments I've read on this board it seems like slim-to-none with applying in such a late round, even though my stats are right in line with the class profile. I called their admissions office before I applied, and they told me I still had an equal chance of getting admitted as long as spaces are available - so not to wait until next year...

If anyone else has applied this late please let me know what your experiences are, if any, and also if you have any insight in general… Thanks!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hey all...

I just received my acceptance call today from USC for MBA.PM and paid the fee etc! The message I received talked about a lot that had to happen in the short term as i guess classes start on July 29th!?! I was wondering if anyone who has gained earlier acceptance may be able to P.M. me or answer on here what the schedule is of the coming fall and also what is involved with the July 29th class? ( i assume this is the intensive weekend?) Also has anyone been notified about computer requirements for the class? I am a mac person by nature and wanted to get one this weekend if possible but need to know if they will be able to work in the class etc or if it is best that i (gasp) buy a pc.

also does anyone know of any facebook or linked in groups for the 2011 starting class at USC? I'd love to get to know some of my fellow colleagues etc.

looking forward to meeting everyone this fall.

John
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Just found out tonight I got admitted!!! I was first notified over the website, as I am out of the country, but I called and checked my voicemail and they did leave me a message as well. $1500 deposit due if I am going to accept. I applied for the July 1 round 4 admissions - so notified within 2 weeks...

Good luck to those still waiting and to those who will be starting in 2 weeks! See ya there!
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11