Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 18:43 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 18:43

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 58 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 83 [0]
Given Kudos: 18
GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V37
GMAT 2: 730 Q48 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE:Other (Non-Profit and Government)
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 109 [0]
Given Kudos: 79
Concentration: General Management, Technology
Schools: Duke '18 (M)
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
WE:Information Technology (Consulting)
Send PM
Re: Tuck (Dartmouth): Class of 2017 - Calling All Applicants! [#permalink]
Hello everyone! I am deciding between EA and November right now. Have my GMAT scheduled for 13 Sept. I know it will be tight getting everything out in about 3 weeks time, but I really want to apply as soon as I can.

My question is, how big of an impact is it not doing the Interview on campus? I live in India and will not be able to fly out. Does it have a huge impact?
I have been talking to a few Tuckies and they all stress on the importance of community and making sure your application reflects how you can contribute to the community at Tuck.
Any other pointers to consider for the application?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 83 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
anupamgupta2112 wrote:
Hello everyone! I am deciding between EA and November right now. Have my GMAT scheduled for 13 Sept. I know it will be tight getting everything out in about 3 weeks time, but I really want to apply as soon as I can.

My question is, how big of an impact is it not doing the Interview on campus? I live in India and will not be able to fly out. Does it have a huge impact?
I have been talking to a few Tuckies and they all stress on the importance of community and making sure your application reflects how you can contribute to the community at Tuck.

From Tuck's website:

At Tuck, we believe that strong interpersonal skills are essential for success as a leader and a team member. Accordingly, admissions interviews play a critical role in the evaluation process and give us a more complete understanding of you as a candidate. Although visits are not a required component of the application, we strongly recommend that all applicants (including reapplicants and international applicants) schedule an interview on campus.

I'm sure if you do some googling there will be some adcom comment on internationals coming to Hanover and how adcom feels about the difficulty of international travel. Talk to Domotron, who is a rising first year at Tuck. He's from the UK and traveled to visit campus.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 209 [1]
Given Kudos: 105
Schools: Tuck '16 (M$)
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V36
GMAT 2: 740 Q48 V44
Send PM
Kudos
politricks wrote:
anupamgupta2112 wrote:

From Tuck's website:

At Tuck, we believe that strong interpersonal skills are essential for success as a leader and a team member. Accordingly, admissions interviews play a critical role in the evaluation process and give us a more complete understanding of you as a candidate. Although visits are not a required component of the application, we strongly recommend that all applicants (including reapplicants and international applicants) schedule an interview on campus.

I'm sure if you do some googling there will be some adcom comment on internationals coming to Hanover and how adcom feels about the difficulty of international travel. Talk to Domotron, who is a rising first year at Tuck. He's from the UK and traveled to visit campus.

Happy to jump in.

First (and completely my opinion), I'm not convinced there is a huge difference between EA and November round. The volume of applications submitted for the Nov round is generally lower than EA. However from past stats, it looks like the admit rate is very similar to EA. Therefore, if you can't make EA don't worry Nov round won't hurt your application. It's a slightly different story for re-applicants because re-applying during EA demonstrates your interest.

With regards to the on-campus interview. Go if it's at all possible. I understand the issues regarding cost and getting time off work but statistically, applicants who interview on campus have a better rate of success. The admissions team also notice these things. If they can only admit one person from two applicants who are basically equal, who do you think they are more likely to pick? The person who demonstrated his/her interest or the person who did not. There is no guarantee that if you will get an off campus interview, so eliminate that element of chance and make sure you definitely provide as many data points as possible.

Finally, the community is very important to Tuck's culture. If you take the opportunity to visit and interview, you will have concrete examples that you can put in your essay. There is no better way of showing your interest in Tuck and furthering your candidacy.

If I were you, I would look into the possibility of carrying out an on-campus interview after taking your GMAT. If you time it right, you can interview BEFORE submitting an applications. This way you can talk about your experience on campus and the people you met during your visit in your essays.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 83 [0]
Send PM
Domotron, lightning fast response time! Pounced like a tiger!
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
domotron wrote:
politricks wrote:
anupamgupta2112 wrote:

From Tuck's website:

Happy to jump in.

First (and completely my opinion), I'm not convinced there is a huge difference between EA and November round. The volume of applications submitted for the Nov round is generally lower than EA. However from past stats, it looks like the admit rate is very similar to EA. Therefore, if you can't make EA don't worry Nov round won't hurt your application. It's a slightly different story for re-applicants because re-applying during EA demonstrates your interest.

With regards to the on-campus interview. Go if it's at all possible. I understand the issues regarding cost and getting time off work but statistically, applicants who interview on campus have a better rate of success. The admissions team also notice these things. If they can only admit one person from two applicants who are basically equal, who do you think they are more likely to pick? The person who demonstrated his/her interest or the person who did not. There is no guarantee that if you will get an off campus interview, so eliminate that element of chance and make sure you definitely provide as many data points as possible.

Finally, the community is very important to Tuck's culture. If you take the opportunity to visit and interview, you will have concrete examples that you can put in your essay. There is no better way of showing your interest in Tuck and furthering your candidacy.

If I were you, I would look into the possibility of carrying out an on-campus interview after taking your GMAT. If you time it right, you can interview BEFORE submitting an applications. This way you can talk about your experience on campus and the people you met during your visit in your essays.

Domotron!
Thank you SO MUCH for that. I wrote this in office, and for the past 2 hours I have been thinking of a way to contact you and get your opinion. And I get home to find you have already replied! Brilliant! THanks again.

As for your suggestion, I would really like to visit. I want to have a better understanding of the community. I am thinking of visiting sometime in October, if money allows, and then applying to Nov. I might just be able to fit in a couple more interviews/visits to other schools, especially Fuqua.

I am sure visiting and having a first-hand experience of what the classes are like will really do wonders for my application!
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 58 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
FROM Tuck Admissions Blog: Tuck’s 2014-2015 Application is LIVE!

Greetings Tuck 360 readers!

We're excited to announce that Tuck's 2014 - 2015 application is now live.

As you get started, take some time to review the Instructions for ApplicantsAdmissions FAQs, and our guide to the Application Process. Of course, if you have any further questions, please feel free to email us.

During the application process, we encourage all applicants to come to campus. While in Hanover, you can interview, tour the campus, attend classes, have lunch with students, and talk to an admissions officer. Even if you aren't sure about applying to Tuck, or maybe especially if you're uncertain, consider a visit anyway. 

Tuck is unique in that we offer all applicants the opportunity to interview on campus in Hanover. Interviews are scheduled online on a first-come, first-served basis, so please request an interview as soon as you decide to apply. On-campus interviews begin September 5, 2014 and registration will open in August. All applicant-initiated interviews are conducted on campus only, but if you are not able to come to Hanover by the published deadline, the admissions committee may invite you to interview after reviewing your application.

In the meantime, and throughout the fall, get to know us at off-campus events around the world, hosted by the Admissions Office, current students, and Tuck alumni.

The MBA admissions process should be thoughtful and reflective. A strong application certainly demands time and attention. On that note, we recommend you spend a sufficient amount of time developing your motivations and goals for getting an MBA, researching and connecting with the schools you’ll apply to, and understanding the nuts and bolts of the admissions process. Pat Harrison, Senior Associate Director of Admissions, provides you with a comprehensive guide on developing a successful application strategy

Start by making note of important deadlines for each school – at Tuck this would include the application deadline, applicant-initiated interview deadline, scholarship application deadline, and notification date.

Just as you learn about us in the coming months, we can't wait to learn about you as well!

- The Admissions Team 
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 58 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
FROM Tuck Admissions Blog: Club Spotlight: Tuck Technology Club

The Technology Club helps Tuck students learn about the role of MBAs at technology companies and gain exposure to different high-tech industries. Often, members also hold membership in other clubs like Marketing, Entrepreneurship, and General Management in order to better understand a particular area of interest, applying it to their knowledge of the technology industry gained from the Technology Club.

Aside from networking, case competitions, speakers, and other on-campus activities, the Technology Club also hosts the annual Geirheads Technology Conference, a one-day event in the fall featuring speakers, panels and workshops and focused on current trends in Tech. In the winter, we coordinate an annual Technology Trek to the Bay Area and Seattle, visiting the campuses of some of the top tech companies in the country and networking with our West Coast alums.  Companies we’ve visited in the past include Google, Facebook, Intel, eBay, Amazon, Microsoft, Apple, Groupon, Pocket Gems, Tesla, IDEO, LinkedIn, Electronic Arts, and Yahoo.

For those looking to make a career switch into the technology industry, the Technology Club plays an integral role in supporting that journey.  For example, when recruiting for Product Management internships, the club put me in touch with Tuck alumni for informational interviews at my target companies.  They also helped review resumes, conduct mock interviews, and made connections so that I could expand my network outside of on-campus resources.  For others, the Tech Trek was a great opportunity to establish initial contacts within a company, allowing them to network into their ideal summer internship.  Being able to visit a company in person is also a great way to get a sense of whether or not the company or industry is a fit for you.

Check out other opportunities in technology at Tuck, by learning about the Center for Digital Strategies

My fellow co-chairs and I are currently planning the Geirheads Technology Conference and other exciting activities for the 2014-2015 year.  We look forward to you, T’16s!

- Sandy Chen (and Jorge Magana, Mohan Pichika, Steve Tsui)
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 197 [1]
Given Kudos: 145
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V41
GPA: 3.7
WE:Corporate Finance (Aerospace and Defense)
Send PM
Kudos
anupamgupta2112 wrote:

anupamgupta2112 wrote:
domotron wrote:
politricks wrote:

From Tuck's website:

Happy to jump in.

Domotron!
Thank you SO MUCH for that. I wrote this in office, and for the past 2 hours I have been thinking of a way to contact you and get your opinion. And I get home to find you have already replied! Brilliant! THanks again.

As for your suggestion, I would really like to visit. I want to have a better understanding of the community. I am thinking of visiting sometime in October, if money allows, and then applying to Nov. I might just be able to fit in a couple more interviews/visits to other schools, especially Fuqua.

I am sure visiting and having a first-hand experience of what the classes are like will really do wonders for my application!

So I applied last year with Domo and was (still am) waitlisted. I only applied to Tuck last year after visiting the campus twice. I was TOTALLY enamored with the school.

Here is my [humble] perspective:
1) Agree 100% with Domotron
2) I think you SHOULD visit the campus. You either love it or hate it (secluded campus in the wilderness). Not only will it help your essays and show that you are committed to applying to Tuck, it will be a MAJOR indicator of whether Tuck is suited for your interests. If you can manage to fly over and visit all the campuses that would be key.
3) If you can't visit, I know the dean will go to India (and they will have other events there as well) for a major Tuck event. This year may be different, but you should ABSOLUTELY make an effort to go to the event in India. You can see the culture first hand, and get some face-to-face time.

Hope the perspective helps.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Thanks guys for your perspective!

I have decided to visit, and barring any unforeseen circumstances, I should be able to. I agree with your opinions, it is necessary to understand why you want to go to a place. And everyone I have spoken to has said Tuck is a place you will love or hate in an instant. I would rather love/hate it before applying than after!

Thanks guys, I will keep you all posted on my progress, and will bug you again if I need help.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 209 [0]
Given Kudos: 105
Schools: Tuck '16 (M$)
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V36
GMAT 2: 740 Q48 V44
Send PM
The application is now open! Good luck everyone
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 2129 [0]
Given Kudos: 622
GPA: 3.77
Send PM
I am in for EA!
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Tuck Admissions Blog: Club Spotlight: Wine, Music and Adam Smith

Inclusiveness, camaraderie, participation—these are Tuck traditions. From club meetings to student-run symposia to volunteering in the wider community, you'll find ways to get involved at Tuck. And when they're not studying or recruiting, Tuckies sure know how to have a good time. Below is a sampling of student-run social clubs that bring people together to do just that, whether you’re a seasoned wine connoisseur or just want to unwind on the dance floor.

Tuck Band: Tuck isn’t just about financial models and market sizing – for some of us, rock n’ roll is an equally important part of the curriculum.  The Tuck Band is open to all of the musicians in the Tuck community, and is a staple of the Tuck social scene.  We play at numerous events throughout the year ranging from major on-campus parties such as Admitted Students Weekend and Halloween to gigs at local venues like Salt Hill Pub and even the occasional house party.  The Band has tackled everything from Miley Cyrus to Lynyrd Skynyrd to the Notorious B.I.G., and is already getting psyched to take the stage next year!

Adam Smith Society: The Adam Smith Society is a student-run organization that explores the links between the economy, government and society through debate and discussion. The group invites noted business luminaries to Tuck’s campus to speak on a variety of topics that are of interest to the community.  The Society aims to inspire business students to think about their own responsibility in seeing our economic system endure as well as stimulate discussion about how to improve the economy and society.  There are multiple chapters of the Adam Smith Society across the United States at other prestigious universities and the Society offers a strong network of current and future business leaders to help inspire Tuck students to achieve their potential within the business world.  During the academic year our group hosts a speaker series as well as social events. 

Tuck Wine Society: Tuckies want to have familiarity and confidence with wine lists, especially in social business contexts. The Wine Society provides opportunities for Tuck students to enjoy and learn more about the wide world of wine. We organize events that couple wine education with camaraderie. Held once per term, Wine Night is a chance to taste many different wines in a fun, social setting. Small-group tastings offer a tasting line-up and discussion with an assigned group for an evening.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Tuck Admissions Blog: Candid Advice for a Successful Application
As aspiring MBA’s, applying to business school provides a great opportunity to stretch your strategic-thinking muscle. Chances are you will apply to more than one program, and all of that application completing, essay writing and GMAT test-taking requires a plan. Here are some tips for developing a solid application strategy that will help you see the process through to the end.

First, Give yourself plenty of time – the application process is not easy and should not be rushed.  You should plan to spend some time reflecting.  What do you want from your career and your life?  Why do you need an MBA?  Why now?  Think about your strengths and weaknesses and what you have learned from your past experiences.  Doing this thinking ahead of time pays off when you start the application because you will have a better sense of your personal story, why you want to pursue an MBA, what you want out of a program, and how you will contribute.  

Next, get the GMAT out of the way.  Spend the necessary time studying for it, and then take it as soon as you can and well in advance of your application.  That way if you aren’t happy with your score and need to take it again, you will have plenty of time.  Each year I have applicants who put if off until right before they are submitting their application. This can be a stumbling block because if they don’t do well, they don’t have enough time to retake it.

Plus, once you know your GMAT score, you will have a better sense of what schools are within your reach and what schools might be more of a stretch by comparing your score to those in the current class profile.  Tuck, like most schools, does not require a minimum GMAT score, and we accept a wide range of scores, so if you are below the average GMAT, don’t write the school off.  But if your GMAT score is significantly below the school’s average, you might want to think about retaking it or adjusting your list of target schools.

Once the GMAT is behind you, you can focus your energy on the next steps of finding the right school and preparing your application. This will set you up nicely for the next step: deciding which schools to apply to.

My best advice here is to do your homework to figure out which schools best meet your needs.  There are lots of ways to do this, and I caution you against just relying on the rankings.  That can be a great way to start, but there are much better ways to learn about each school.  Dig deep into school websites for information about the program.  Attend school informational events in your city. Tuck will be travelling around the world in the fall, hosting events for applicants to learn about our program and meet some of our alums.  You can also meet school representatives at various MBA fairs.  Talk to alums from as many schools as you can to learn about their experiences.  You can go to the Tuck Connections section on our website, and we will put you in touch with a Tuckie.

Finally, I really encourage you to visit the schools you are applying to.  Yes, the travel can be a little expensive, but when you put it into perspective by comparing it to the overall cost of an MBA, it is very little.  An MBA is a big investment in terms of money and time, so you want to make sure that you have picked the right school for you.  While on campus, sit in on a class and be sure to talk to the students.

As you look at schools, don’t ignore your gut.  That intangible “fit” is important. Think about how you will fit into the program.  What’s the culture like?  What will you contribute?  Can you see yourself actually being a part of the community?

Once you’ve created your short list of schools to apply to, create a timeline for yourself with all of the various deadlines for each of the schools.  It can be a lot of dates to keep track of and you don’t want to miss anything.  Make sure your recommenders are aware of the deadlines too and give them plenty of time to submit your recommendation.  You do not want them to have to rush it!

In preparing your timeline, it is really important to read the application instructions for each school.  There is a lot of important information in our application instructions, but every year I hear from applicants who have missed opportunities or made mistakes that hurt their chances for admission, because they hadn’t read them.  For example, some applicants aren’t aware of Tuck’s open interview policy and don’t realize they can come to campus for an interview until it is too late.  Many applicants often miss the deadline to submit our scholarship application because they didn’t read the instructions, and they later find themselves ineligible for a scholarship.  Another example is on letters of recommendation: our instructions specifically say we do not find recommendations from professors to be helpful, yet every year applicants submit recommendations from a professor, essentially wasting an opportunity to provide valuable feedback from another source.  I could go on, but you get the point.

Lastly, start getting your finances in order now - business school is expensive.  Don’t be scared off by the price tag – the return on investment makes it worthwhile, and there are ways to finance your education through scholarships and student loans - BUT right now, work on your financial health. Save money.  Pay off your credit cards.  Make sure your student loans are in good shape.   Don’t buy a fancy, expensive car, etc.  Loan opportunities may be better with a better credit history, and you don’t want cost of attendance to limit where you can go if you really have your heart set on a particular school.

There they are--my tips for developing a successful application strategy. As you embark on your journey to applying to business school, remember that this is a big decision that requires time, planning and follow-through. Good luck and let us know if you have any questions.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 197 [1]
Given Kudos: 145
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V41
GPA: 3.7
WE:Corporate Finance (Aerospace and Defense)
Send PM
Kudos
Hey Everyone!

Hope everyone's essays are coming along nicely (you should at least start if you haven't already!!!).

I compiled all the essay analyses (from experts/consultants). A LOT OF good information is out there on how you should approach the essay questions.

Check it out at: https://grantmeadmission.com/2014/07/15/ ... s-updated/
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 95 [0]
Given Kudos: 12
Send PM
With the application live, good luck all!
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Tuck Admissions Blog: Summertime To-Dos: Research Schools
Summer is a great time to kick back, relax, and… research MBA programs. Alright, that might not be the first thing that comes to mind when you think down time in July and August, but it is true, nonetheless. If you haven’t already created your b-school short list, grab that laptop, get a cool glass of lemonade, and get to work.

Things you’ll want to consider as you move through this process:

• What are my priorities? Make a list of what’s important to you in an MBA program. Do size, location, or program specialization matter? Do you want a residential program or a commuter program? As you ask yourself these questions, many others will come up that will be more specific to you. Don’t skip this piece, since fit is critical as you consider which schools to apply to.

• What are my strengths and weaknesses? Know yourself, because you’ll want to benchmark your profile to the class profile of the schools you’re considering. I’ve talked with several students who recognize intense self-reflection prior to applying is crucial to finding the right program and creating a strong application. (And, as an added bonus, it’s great prep for recruiting too!)

• What is the class profile? Research each program’s class profile. If you are considering any of the top 10-15 business schools, all of them make their profiles public. Remember, however, these profiles represent the aggregate of an individual class. Keep in mind that there are many considerations for each individual applicant. Spend some time thinking about where you can improve your profile if you think there are areas that need attention prior to applying.

• Do I see myself at the schools I’m considering? This goes along with the priorities you identified earlier. What has your research shown you about the school? Have your reevaluated your priorities because of what you’ve learned? Can you see yourself spending two years there? Are the people you’ve met and talked to people you want as part of your lifelong network? Was the overall vibe of the school in keeping with your core principles and values?

• Where do graduates of this school go in their immediate career as well as in the long term? The top schools also publish career statistics. Learn where program graduates go and what they do. Remember there are a variety of options and, while many of your career moves are determined by your initiative rather than the school, knowing what prior grads did and how they got there can reveal a lot about what the school offers in its program and its support.

At this point in your careers, you all know how to do research, but I’ll remind you of a few things in case you’re out of practice.

• Read the websites! Most schools have a robust web presence. You can learn a lot about a school just by combing their pages. You don’t want to call an alum or an admissions office and ask a question you could have easily found the answer to if you’d looked online. In addition, you might find potential contacts for more first-person research. This leads me to…

• Talk with alumni and current students. It’s important to connect with alumni and current students at the schools you are considering. While online research will provide a broad understanding of the programs, learning about the experiences of alumni and students will provide an intimate look into unique aspects of each school. It’s also important to reach out to mentors, who may provide guidance on what your motivations and aspirations are pre-and-post MBA. Conversations with students, alumni, and mentors often provide the grounding you will need for the long and sometimes challenging process of applying to business school. 

• Visit your top choice schools. Once you’ve gotten a good understanding of the schools you are considering and have narrowed your list, it’s time to schedule a visit to the schools that have made it to your short list. The reality is that you can get a great education at any of the top business schools. But just as each of you differ, so does each school. The experiences you’ll have at each school will vary. So set foot on the campuses of your top-choice schools and check out the fit for yourself. It’s worth the time, money, and effort to make sure you’re happy with your MBA investment.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Tuck Admissions Blog: Club Spotlight: Tuck Consulting Club
The Tuck Consulting Club is a student-run organization serving students pursuing careers in management, strategy, health care, and organization consulting.  The club has two primary objectives; to help students pursue careers in consulting, and to serve as a point of contact between Tuck students interested in consulting and the greater community. 

The club fulfills its objective by:

• Helping members understand what consultants do
  • Hosting activities to connect students with firms and their peers
  • Providing resources and opportunities to prepare for consulting interviews

The club plans a number of events and activities during the school year:

• Panel discussion with recent Tuck graduates working in consulting
  • Introductory course on case interviewing for first-year students
  • Refresher course on case-interviewing for second-year students
  • Recruiting trek to Boston and potentially other locations
  • Résumé reviews
  • Mock interviews and case-interview preparation marathons
  • Brown bag lunches with second-year students who have completed internships with firms

Hard work paying off…

“The Tuck consulting club gave me all the tools and training necessary to recruit successfully at the major consulting firms. The consulting club contributed to my success in a wide range of capacities, ranging from the case books / other resources we were provided, to the administrative support throughout the recruiting season, to (especially) the countless hours that club members dedicated to teaching frameworks and practicing mock interviews.”

- Amanda Grosse T’15

"The tremendous help I received from the consulting club - prep material, case workshops, one on one case prep with the seniors - is the only reason I was successful in my summer recruiting. The club did a great job of exemplifying Tuck's close knit and helpful culture."

- Ankit Sood T’15

"The Consulting Club was the vehicle to put me in touch with second years and fellow classmates to practice my interviews and secure offers in two major firms"

- Pablo Segovia Smith T’15
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  66   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts