Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 04:27 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 04:27

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [2]
Given Kudos: 26
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [1]
Given Kudos: 20
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.89
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 94 [0]
Given Kudos: 71
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling all Haas Full Time Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
tausifian87 wrote:
congrats Bruno!

Congrats to you too! Can't wait to find out when Days at Haas is.

For what it's worth ya'll--call is from an unknown number. Status on app page is unchanged.

Best of luck tomorrow for everyone else--keep believing and dreaming. I've been kicking myself at a couple of the answers in my interview ever since the flight back from campus, but it was all worrying just because I cared so damn much. Don't let your neuroticism get the best of you--believe in yourself!!!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: Calling all Haas Full Time Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
Congrats to those accepted! Just curious, did anyone receive news of scholarship/fellowship?

Originally posted by serendipitous on 15 Dec 2015, 18:40.
Last edited by serendipitous on 15 Dec 2015, 19:23, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 12
Schools: Haas (UC Berkeley) - Class of 2017
Send PM
Hey everyone, I'm a first-year at Haas and I feel your admissions pain. Just wanted to share that Haas students are hosting informal coffee chats all over the world over the next few weeks, in case you're interested in talking to a current student. Most of these students have nothing to do with admissions and thus won't be able to share any admissions secrets that you haven't heard already. But they can help you better understand life at Haas and whether it'd be a good fit for you.

Not all the signups are live yet, but they will be within the next couple days.

https://mba.haas.berkeley.edu/admissions/offcampus.html
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Waiting by the phone all day is **** brutallllll
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 710 Q43 V45
GPA: 3.67
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Got the call from Stephanie at 640pm PST today. Missed it unfortunately as I was in tunnels commuting home but hopeful it was good news! Looks like hey are calling late tonight.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 25 [0]
Given Kudos: 20
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V41
GPA: 3.79
Send PM
Congrats Rabster!!

My nerves can't take this! I think I'm just going to say I didn't get it and call it a day.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 94 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Noidea1234 wrote:
Congrats Rabster!!

My nerves can't take this! I think I'm just going to say I didn't get it and call it a day.

I know the feeling. I want this so badly.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 29 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Finance
GMAT 1: 730 Q51 V37
GPA: 3.39
WE:Programming (Computer Software)
Send PM
Just wondering if those who got the calls also got interview invite earlier? I saw a post from last year's thread saying those who got invited to Super Saturday tend to have a higher acceptance rate since they sent out invite earlier (strong interest).
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Malluce wrote:
Just wondering if those who got the calls also got interview invite earlier? I saw a post from last year's thread saying those who got invited to Super Saturday tend to have a higher acceptance rate since they sent out invite earlier (strong interest).

Not sure! I was invited to Super Sunday this year and I haven't heard anything yet!! I'm dying!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 29 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Finance
GMAT 1: 730 Q51 V37
GPA: 3.39
WE:Programming (Computer Software)
Send PM
portlandia617 wrote:
Malluce wrote:

Not sure! I was invited to Super Sunday this year and I haven't heard anything yet!! I'm dying!

Welp, there's not many tea leaves left to read :P
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
I wish I knew the rhyme and reasoning to this all. Here is to hoping us late invites get late acceptances...
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Anyone from Asia-Pacific admitted?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Concentration: Strategy, Leadership
WE:Consulting (Other)
Send PM
Someone from India and Japan posted admits couple of days ago on LiveWire. Looks bleak for Asia-Pacific candidates with only one day to go.

mbadream16 wrote:
Anyone from Asia-Pacific admitted?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
Send PM
So do you all think most remaining acceptances will go out today? Any tomorrow or most likely only dings/wait lists? Are all acceptances given over the phone?

So nervous!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
Send PM
I also want to be admitted so badly! I believe most of the invites will go out today; for you who like number I checked that about 10 invites have been reported here at gmat club. What percentage of the invites do you think have gone out already, about 70 out of 150 maybe (round 1)?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Has anyone who was at super Sunday heard anything yet?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
Send PM
Hi all,

I attended Super Sunday. From what I heard, there is no difference between Super Sunday's rates and the general admission rates per their blog:
https://blogs.haas.berkeley.edu/the-berk ... nvitations

I would not read into it too much!
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  19   20   21   22   23   24   25  ...  39   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts