Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 12:24 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 12:24

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
Send PM
Re: Calling all Chicago-Booth Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
Great article above! Makes me even more excited about attending Chicago Booth.
Director
Director
Send PM
Re: Calling all Chicago-Booth Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Running With The Bulls
The Chicago Booth Basketball Club took to the court at the United Center for the annual Running of the Bulls game against Kellogg. Anyone who’s a fan of Michael Jordon knows it’s an honor to step foot on that floor, as told by fellow Boothie Ray Liu in this quick video. Our own TBE member … Continue reading Running With The Bulls →
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM The Booth Experience: Studying Abroad in Madrid
This post was written by Jenya Batratskaya (’16) I always knew that I wanted to do a semester abroad as a part of my Booth experience, but when the time came to choose, I was torn between all the options – Chile, Japan, South Africa, UK, Singapore – you name it! And all are among the … Continue reading Studying Abroad in Madrid →
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM The Booth Experience: Q&A with Chicago Women in Business
The Booth Experience sat down with the co-chairs of Chicago Women in Business (CWiB) to learn more about this popular student club. What is CWiB? CWiB stands for Chicago Women in Business. We are a student organization that works to advance professional opportunities and cultivate a supportive community for women. CWiB also actively promotes an … Continue reading Q&A with Chicago Women in Business →
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Hi everybody!

Congrats on being in the class of 2018 at Booth.

I'm currently a Kellogg student looking to rent out a 2 bed/2 bath unit I own in downtown Chicago. The unit is in the Lakeshore East complex right next to where the Booth "dorms" are and extremely close to all public transportation and nightlife in the area. Let me know if you're interested in renting the unit out the next two years and I can send you more details.

Feel free to contact me at rchan411@gmail.com
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM The Booth Experience: Reflections on the World MBA Summit: What Business can learn from the Arts
As the curtains came down in Miami, I reflected with my team of fellow Boothies on how immersive the past three days had been – we were at the World MBA Summit, hosted from March 9th to 12th at the University of Miami, and at several locations around the city. At this conference, I had … Continue reading Reflections on the World MBA Summit: What Business can learn from the Arts →
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM The Booth Experience: Common myths about the flexible curriculum and cohort system
Anyone who reads about Booth is sure to stumble upon two key differentiators: our flexible curriculum and our cohort system. Through discussions with dozens of prospective students, I’ve noticed that they tend to love the former and show some concern about the latter. When I was applying, I too shared a lot of these feelings. But … Continue reading Common myths about the flexible curriculum and cohort system →
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V44
GPA: 3.37
Send PM
Anyone else in for Round 3?
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM The Booth Experience: Neighborhoods North and West of the Loop
Chicago has been called a “City of Neighborhoods” due to the development of ethnic enclaves as the city grew ever larger in the 19th and early 20th centuries. Today you still find vestiges of that time in names like Ukrainian Village, Chinatown, and Greektown. If you are looking for a neighborhood feel in Chicago – and … Continue reading Neighborhoods North and West of the Loop →
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM The Booth Experience: VIDEO: A Day in the Life of a Booth Student
What’s it like to  be a student at Booth? Take a look at a day of waking up in MPP, taking the 7:48AM Metra to Hyde Park with all your friends, class, group meetings, coffee and cookies with Dean Kole, attending Booth Stories, a little afternoon fro-yo from Kovler, studying in the “Harry Potter” library … Continue reading VIDEO: A Day in the Life of a Booth Student →
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GPA: 3.67
WE:General Management (Consumer Electronics)
Send PM
Has anyone received an interview invite for the 3rd round? I heard that in the other rounds the invites came a couple of days before the deadline date for invitation.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V44
GPA: 3.37
Send PM
TF27 wrote:
Has anyone received an interview invite for the 3rd round? I heard that in the other rounds the invites came a couple of days before the deadline date for invitation.

I received an interview invite on Friday...not sure if they'll continue until the deadline. Going to interview on-campus on the 28th, and really looking forward to visiting Booth!! :) 8-) :lol:
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM The Booth Experience: What it’s like being a part of the New Venture Challenge 2016
I always knew that I wanted to participate in the New Venture Challenge since I had heard so much about it when I was applying to Booth. Don’t know what the New Venture Challenge is? Gordon gave a good summary of it here. My interest in NVC grew once spring quarter arrived my first year … Continue reading What it’s like being a part of the New Venture Challenge 2016 →
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Hi everybody!

Congrats on being in the class of 2018 at Booth.

I'm currently a Kellogg student looking to rent out a 2 bed/2 bath unit I own in downtown Chicago. The unit is in the Lakeshore East complex right next to where the Booth "dorms" are and extremely close to all public transportation and nightlife in the area. Let me know if you're interested in renting the unit out the next two years and I can send you more details.

Feel free to contact me at rchan411@gmail.com
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM The Booth Experience: Booth Lab Courses: The Best of Both Worlds
From Social Enterprise to Healthcare to Private Equity or Venture Capital, there are a number of lab courses across a range of subjects here at Booth that give you a chance to work on real issues with real companies. These courses offer a unique opportunity to learn and do. And for a career switcher like me, they are … Continue reading Booth Lab Courses: The Best of Both Worlds →
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM The Booth Experience: Spring Break World Travels
From Random Walks and Industry Treks to study abroad and Spring Break excursions (not to mention the diverse cultural attractions right here in Chicago), your two years at Booth are sure to have an international element that will build memories of a lifetime. Boothies recently returned from Spring Break and came back with amazing stories from … Continue reading Spring Break World Travels →
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM The Booth Experience: Startup Spotlight: TransparentMBA
In case you hadn’t noticed, Booth is abuzz with Entrepreneurship. Each Spring, the New Venture Challenge (NVC) kicks off, and the excitement is present all over Harper Center. NVC strategy sessions fill the Winter Garden, customer research interviews consume the conference rooms, and venture capitalists and famous entrepreneurs roam the halls to help with judging and coaching sessions. The latest … Continue reading Startup Spotlight: TransparentMBA →
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts