Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 00:33 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 00:33

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [3]
Given Kudos: 2
Schools: Said'16 (A)
GMAT 1: 720 Q48 V41
GPA: 3.56
WE:Real Estate (Venture Capital)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Technology
GPA: 3.33
WE:Programming (Computer Software)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V42
Send PM
Re: Calling all Said-Oxford ADMITTED Students (2015 Intake) Class of 2016 [#permalink]
I'm thinking Green Templeton as well. When is the deposit due?
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Social Entrepreneurship, Sustainability
Send PM
Re: Calling all Said-Oxford ADMITTED Students (2015 Intake) Class of 2016 [#permalink]
but somehow Green Templeton is a postgrad only college
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Congrats all! I am thinking Christ Church, if I can get into their partner accommodation...
Intern
Intern
Send PM
If you haven't already joined the Facebook group, I highly recommend it. There is also a https://gmatclub.com/chat group you can join via the fb group.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.24
Send PM
elflam wrote:
If you haven't already joined the Facebook group, I highly recommend it. There is also a https://gmatclub.com/chat group you can join via the fb group.

What is the group's name?

Is it MBA/MFE/... 2016?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
Send PM
Which college will you guys choose? Do you guys know which college has the most resources for couples?
Thanks!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
weerawat wrote:
elflam wrote:

Is it MBA/MFE/... 2016?

Yes, that is the one!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
tlcheung wrote:
Which college will you guys choose? Do you guys know which college has the most resources for couples?
Thanks!

I think college choice is a very personal one. With that being said, there are many colleges that have couple accommodations, you can find it easily on their websites. To save you some time, Green Templeton, which will have more business students than any other college, does have couple accommodations that are contiguous with the business school (touching on the north side) That proximity is hard to beat. They even have a couple of family accommodations for people with kids, like me.

The downside of GTC, depending on how you look at it, is that it is a graduate only college. Which means you won't get to interact as much with all of the geniuses in the undergrad programs.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.24
Send PM
elflam wrote:
weerawat wrote:
elflam wrote:

Is it MBA/MFE/... 2016?

Yes, that is the one!

Thanks!

I requested but still pending
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Strategy, International Business
Schools: Said Business School, Oxford University - Class of 2016
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V40
GPA: 4
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Anyone out there considering Merton or Magdalen College? My first preference is Green Templeton as well, followed by these two. Who should I contact for getting into the https://gmatclub.com/chat group? My request for joining the Facebook group is showing a pending status.
Congratulations again to all of you, and looking forward to meet you all in person this September :)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Anyone know when will Stage 3 scholarship decision be released?

I found the latest Group News in "MBA Post Offer" is about Stage 2 scholarship decisions. But for both Stage 1 and Stage 2, the scholarship decision was released right after admission decision.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Strategy, International Business
Schools: Said Business School, Oxford University - Class of 2016
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V40
GPA: 4
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Hey guys, anyone heard anything about the scholarships? The last time I heard from the Admissions committee, I was notified that the scholarships will be announced early this week, however, I do not see anything on the intranet.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
I recieved a mail to apply for the weidenfeld scholarship. I havent recieved any other information. Just that I need to submit this in a week and they will forward to the concerned committee. Pls share if anyone else got any scholarship information.

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V39
GMAT 2: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.1
WE:General Management (Health Care)
Send PM
Is there anyone here who has applied for the OCIS scholarship? I can't be the only one!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V39
GMAT 2: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.1
WE:General Management (Health Care)
Send PM
rcab5181 wrote:
Hey guys, anyone heard anything about the scholarships? The last time I heard from the Admissions committee, I was notified that the scholarships will be announced early this week, however, I do not see anything on the intranet.

Hi,

The stage 3 scholarships were announced, did you get any?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
Did anyone recieve scholarship. Pls post on the group. It can't be we are all being asked to apply for further scholarships and no one seems to have got from the list we had already selected in the application.

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
Concentration: General Management, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V39
GMAT 2: 740 Q50 V41
GRE 1: Q158 V153
GPA: 3.74
WE:Project Management (Computer Software)
Send PM
Willmakeithappen wrote:
Did anyone recieve scholarship. Pls post on the group. It can't be we are all being asked to apply for further scholarships and no one seems to have got from the list we had already selected in the application.

I got nothing, apparently, those who did just do not want to share,which is fine at the end...

OCIS and couple of other scholarships are still to announce their decisions.
GMAT Club Bot
 1   2   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts