Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 06:06 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 06:06

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 80 [0]
Given Kudos: 109
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.67
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 171 [0]
Given Kudos: 27
Send PM
Official GMAC Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 163 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
Re: GMATPrep Exam Pack 1 is now on sale! [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Hi abhinav11 and Akshat1990. Thanks for your questions.

To confirm, there is absolutely NO overlap of questions in the GMATPrep software Study Collection and other Official GMAT study products.

Somthing to be aware of for the GMATPrep software is that there is one question pool for Exams 1 and 2 in the free GMATPrep Software and a different question pool for Exams 3 and 4 in the Exam Pack. It is recommended that you take each exam only once or risk seeing duplicate questions. We generally advise students to start with Exams 1 and 2 to see what level they are on at the start of their practice. You then have the Question Pack, Official GMAT Guide and mobile app etc to prepare with before taking Exams 3 and 4 to see how far you have come with your preparation.

I hope this help!
Tina
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 171 [0]
Given Kudos: 27
Send PM
Hi Official GMAT team,

I purchased the $69.90 pack from mba.com store.

How ever whenever I try to activate the Question pack and Exam pack using the Code sent to me on confirmation mail, Both of the packs are not getting activated. I am already using the latest GMAT PREP Software.

Can you please look into this urgently, as I am just 20 days away from my GMAT.

Thanks,
Abhinav
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi abhinav11,

Please email socialmedia@mba.com with your query. A member of the team should be able to walk you through the correct steps to activate the software. I will also let them know that you will be emailing them shortly.

Many thanks,
Tina
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
Send PM
Hello OfficialGMAT Representative,

First of all thanks very much for the very useful Exam pack initiative. I took both the tests in the exam pack and my scores are:

Exam 3: 710 Q47(16 wrong answers) V40(about 10 wrong answers)
Exam 4: 710 Q46(just 6 wrong answers) V41(about 8 wrong answers)

While the scoring on the Verbal is understandable, the scoring on Quant took me by surprise. Can you explain this please?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Hi all,

My test scores also disappeared. However, I noticed that when I "Review all incorrect" all the way through and don't exit the review in the middle, the score did not disappear. Done it a few times now and it's fine.
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi rakshaki,

Our customer care team would like to contact you directly to talk this through with you. Can you please provide your email address and phone number. If you would rather not share that information on the forum, please email socialmedia@mba.com

They are expecting your email.

Many thanks,
Tina

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi rakshaki,

Please ensure youprovide the email address you used when registering on mba.com

The customer care team are looking out for your email.

Many thanks,
Tina

Originally posted by OfficialGMAT on 21 Oct 2013, 13:55.
Last edited by OfficialGMAT on 22 Oct 2013, 09:02, edited 1 time in total.
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi zerosummer,

If possible, can you please take screen shots of the below and email socialmedia@mba.com with specifics about your experience with the software? This will help them work through your specific issues.

Many thanks,
Tina
Retired Moderator
Affiliations: National Institute of Technology, Durgapur
Own Kudos [?]: 1899 [0]
Given Kudos: 92
GPA: 3.32
WE:Information Technology (Health Care)
Send PM
Friends,

There is a new update to the GMATPrep software . In this update few bugs are fixed especially the one in which the scores were disappearing and could never be traced back.

Regards,

Subho
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 538 [0]
Given Kudos: 103
Concentration: General Management, Operations
GMAT 1: 660 Q47 V35
GMAT 2: 710 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.81
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
I got a reply on my query for losing my scores from customer care.

Dear Vaibhav,

Yes. The current GMATPrep® software v 2.2.317 is causing some Exam Pack 1 test results to disappear. The bug has been fixed and a new version of the software v2.2.317 is available for download at https://www.mba.com/gmatprep. Once you update your software, your exam results will re-appear and you will be able to review your responses. We apologize for this error on our part.

Best Regards,

Tonya C.

Customer Care Team
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I am using the latest version of GMAT Prep on my MAC. My Exam 3 just hung in the middle of the IR section. I am extremely disappointed! Its hard enough to take out the time to practice the real test, and then this happens. What is the solution?? I had to restart GMAT prep and start the test again but Im not entirely sure if its worth it because the software might get hung again! whats the solution?
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi nj511,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. However, there is a solution to this.

If you haven't already done so, please update your software to v2.2.317, which is available for download at www.mba.com/gmatprep.

Upgrading your current version is easy: simply download and install the new GMATPrep file over your current application (you do not need to uninstall the old version). You will not lose any information relating to your history to date and any installed Question and/or Exam Packs will continue to be active.

To retrieve lost exam results from version 2.2.315, click “Review your practice exam scores” from the home screen.

What browser are your using? We have found that people using Chrome have experienced difficulties with their software. All other browsers are fine to use.

If none of the above works for you, please email socialmedia@mba.com and a member of our customer care team will assist you.

Many thanks,
Tina
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Tina, thanks for your response. But the new version .317 keeps getting erased for some reason. After your message, I upgraded the software again after which it worked fine. But a couple hours later, it somehow downgraded itself .306. I am now downloading .317 for the third time!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V39
Send PM
Hi,
I updated my GMATPrep to v2.2.317. I think there may be an issue with the scoring.

For my exam 4, for the quant section, I got a score of Q48 (78%) and I only got 7 questions wrong.
Wrong Questions - 2,17,25,26,28,31,35
Traditionally, I would have scored much higher with this accuracy since I got most of the first 20 questions correct.

For my exam 3, I got a score of Q49 (83%) with 13 questions wrong.
Wrong Questions - 3,5,6,9,14,21,22,24,26,27,32,33,37,35

Can someone please provide some feedback?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 119 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Concentration: General Management, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V39
GPA: 3.81
WE:Information Technology (Consulting)
Send PM
Hello Official GMAC representative,

I purchased the 'The On Demand GMAT® Study Collection' couple of months back. I was very disappointed to find that the 9 tests were in PDF format and not online CAT exam. the product description is '1,100 real GMAT questions online is very misleading. I paid $199.95 for it. I understand that there are no refunds for digital products. IS there a way to get CAT versions of these tests? Thanks
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi nj511,

Apologies again for this. Have you had any luck downloading the updated version of the software? If not, please email socialmedia@mba.com
Please also let me know so I can let them know to look out for your email.

Many thanks,
Tina
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi jaspar,

Thanks for letting us know. I have forwarded your email to the Customer Care team and developers. Can you please email socialmedia@mba.com giving them the email address you used to register on mba.com (it must be this address) and your phone number so our Customer Care can contact you directly.

Many thanks,
Tina
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi sujatha05,

If you haven't already downloaded the free GMATPrep software, this will give you a good sense of the real test environment: https://www.mba.com/store/store-catalog/ ... tware.aspx

All of our test preparation products including the On Demand Collection contain real questions from retired GMAT exams. The detailed description tab on the On Demand Collection product page (https://www.mba.com/store/store-catalog/ ... ction.aspx) clearly lists each of the three products that comprise the On Demand Collection, which includes GMAT Paper Tests. There is not a computer adaptive version of the Paper Test product.

All the best with your GMAT and please message again if you have any other questions!

Thanks,
Tina
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7