Last visit was: 28 Apr 2024, 07:30 It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 07:30

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT Date: 08-10-2013
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 56
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Re: Haas (Full Time MBA) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants [#permalink]
Has anyone else been admitted? If so, congratulations!!!!

Good luck to us all!
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Marketing, Technology
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
WE:Analyst (Telecommunications)
Send PM
Hi to everybody else from r2 in the waiting.
My app status has also changed from:
Your application is ready for review, but we may need additional materials before a final decision can be made. Please read the note below, which indicates what is missing from your application. Please feel free to call or e-mail us if you have any questions regarding these documents.

to:
Your application for admission to the Berkeley Full-time MBA Program is under review by the Admissions Committee. You will be contacted at the decision deadline to see your final admissions decision.

What does this mean???
Does this mean I was kinda of waitlisted and now they are reviewing my app or that my app wasnt on top of their list or what.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
jcdv8686 wrote:
Your application is ready for review, but we may need additional materials before a final decision can be made. Please read the note below, which indicates what is missing from your application. Please feel free to call or e-mail us if you have any questions regarding these documents.

to:
Your application for admission to the Berkeley Full-time MBA Program is under review by the Admissions Committee. You will be contacted at the decision deadline to see your final admissions decision.

What does this mean???
Does this mean I was kinda of waitlisted and now they are reviewing my app or that my app wasnt on top of their list or what.

I think it means they received your transcript (or whatever it was that you were missing). They will invite you for an interview if they are accepted (according to the last Haas official email, interview invites can be sent out until March 25th for R2).
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 47 [0]
Given Kudos: 37
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V39
GPA: 3.9
Send PM
coolguy314159 wrote:
jcdv8686 wrote:

to:

What does this mean???

I think it means they received your transcript (or whatever it was that you were missing). They will invite you for an interview if they are accepted (according to the last Haas official email, interview invites can be sent out until March 25th for R2).

But, as per the instructions, we will have to only submit our transcripts if we are invited to the interview... Am I interpreting the instruction incorrectly?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
AdiRedDevil wrote:
coolguy314159 wrote:
jcdv8686 wrote:

to:

What does this mean???

But, as per the instructions, we will have to only submit our transcripts if we are invited to the interview... Am I interpreting the instruction incorrectly?

I remember reading somewhere on the application that if you're invited to an interview, you must ensure that Haas receives your official transcript within 2 (or 3) weeks. They recommended that you start the process of sending it sooner if you think it will take longer than 2-3 weeks. So I just sent mine in from my school right after I completed my application. They emailed me confirming receipt about 2 weeks after I ordered it.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 47 [0]
Given Kudos: 37
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V39
GPA: 3.9
Send PM
coolguy314159 wrote:
coolguy314159 wrote:
jcdv8686 wrote:

to:

What does this mean???

I remember reading somewhere on the application that if you're invited to an interview, you must ensure that Haas receives your official transcript within 2 (or 3) weeks. They recommended that you start the process of sending it sooner if you think it will take longer than 2-3 weeks. So I just sent mine in from my school right after I completed my application. They emailed me confirming receipt about 2 weeks after I ordered it.

Thanks for sharing!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V45
GPA: 3.89
Send PM
Haas refers to a notification "deadline," which seems to imply that they don't tell anyone anything (good or bad) before that date. Is that accurate, or has anyone heard of them telling R2 applicants of a final decision before then?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Concentration: General Management, Operations
Schools: Ross '16 (M)
Send PM
I'm calling time with Haas.... paying up to Ross ... don't think there is going to be much movement here ... Sad because I really liked Haas
Intern
Intern
Send PM
sword87 wrote:
I'm calling time with Haas.... paying up to Ross ... don't think there is going to be much movement here ... Sad because I really liked Haas

Why's that?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Concentration: General Management, Operations
Schools: Ross '16 (M)
Send PM
no interview invite ... one week away from decision date...
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 592 [0]
Given Kudos: 479
Concentration: Healthcare, Strategy
Schools: Duke '16 (M)
Send PM
sword87 wrote:

One can still schedule an interview after getting waitlisted. But, obviously, it's a long and hopeful game. Regardless, congratulations on Ross!
Manager
Manager
Send PM
jumsumtak wrote:
sword87 wrote:

One can still schedule an interview after getting waitlisted. But, obviously, it's a long and hopeful game. Regardless, congratulations on Ross!

Also, they said that they can interview anytime to the day before decision day, right?

On that note, has anyone else received interview invites over the past week?
Intern
Intern
Concentration: General Management, Entrepreneurship
Send PM
jfca09 wrote:
Haas refers to a notification "deadline," which seems to imply that they don't tell anyone anything (good or bad) before that date. Is that accurate, or has anyone heard of them telling R2 applicants of a final decision before then?

From the previous replies, I can assume that they start calling four days before the deadline. (in round one)

And I got the interview invite from the school a week ago.

They obviously send invites "up to the notification deadline"!

Do not lose hope and fingers crossed everyone! :-D
Intern
Intern
Send PM
tahkon wrote:
jfca09 wrote:

From the previous replies, I can assume that they start calling four days before the deadline. (in round one)

So they call before updating the online application status or emailing?
Intern
Intern
Concentration: General Management, Entrepreneurship
Send PM
jfca09 wrote:
tahkon wrote:
jfca09 wrote:

So they call before updating the online application status or emailing?

Yes, that's what I've heard.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 46 [0]
Given Kudos: 46
Concentration: Operations
GPA: 3.45
Send PM
Any other support that they may be calling today? Or am i just way too anxious :|
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [1]
Given Kudos: 15
Send PM
Kudos
christinemmx86 wrote:
Any other support that they may be calling today? Or am i just way too anxious :|

R1 they started calling the Friday before D-Day. Yet, D-Day was a Tuesday for R1 I believe, so today would be one day earlier than in R1.
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30  ...  32   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts