GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 21 Jan 2020, 00:54

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Haas (Full Time MBA) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 08 Sep 2011
Posts: 6
GPA: 3.74
Re: Haas (Full Time MBA) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Mar 2014, 18:00
Congrats to everyone who got accepted! For those who have interviewed, does your "status report" still say INTERVIEW AND REVIEW? I'm getting a bit nervous that the status still is the same even though I've already interviewed.....

Thanks in advance!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 21 Nov 2012
Posts: 29
Reviews Badge
Re: Haas (Full Time MBA) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Mar 2014, 18:06
No mention of financial aid during my call. I assumed that this info would come out with the official acceptance note. I also thought it might be a little awkward to jump right to that. Anyway, hopefully there will be more on this soon. Congrats, all!

Psyched wrote:
Admitted, east coast. I'm a total outlier so I could not be happier!

Is anyone familiar with the scholarship and/or financial aid process? Did anyone receive any scholarships during the call?


Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 04 Feb 2014
Posts: 23
Re: Haas (Full Time MBA) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Mar 2014, 18:15
Did everyone who got the call also get invited to the super Saturday?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 04 Feb 2014
Posts: 23
Re: Haas (Full Time MBA) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Mar 2014, 18:25
cyclone4124 wrote:
Congrats to everyone who got accepted! For those who have interviewed, does your "status report" still say INTERVIEW AND REVIEW? I'm gett a bit nervous that the status still is the same even though I've already

Thanks in advance!


I interviewed as well and did not get a call yet. My application status says "application is under review" . There is no indication that I even interviewed and my status never said interview and review.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 19 Sep 2011
Posts: 4
Re: Haas (Full Time MBA) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Mar 2014, 19:22
1
Asia Pacific applicant - received a call from Stephanie Fujii, was away from my phone and she left a message. Lol her msg was upbeat but kinda vague, "Just calling to have a chat with you, will call you back later today."

Pretty sure it should be an admit...lol I hope so.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 13 Aug 2013
Posts: 8
Re: Haas (Full Time MBA) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Mar 2014, 19:52
MBA2016MBA wrote:
cyclone4124 wrote:
Congrats to everyone who got accepted! For those who have interviewed, does your "status report" still say INTERVIEW AND REVIEW? I'm gett a bit nervous that the status still is the same even though I've already

Thanks in advance!


I interviewed as well and did not get a call yet. My application status says "application is under review" . There is no indication that I even interviewed and my status never said interview and review.

Posted from my mobile device


Mine is the same as yours. I have been ready to accept a denial.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 13 May 2013
Posts: 13
Concentration: General Management, Entrepreneurship
Re: Haas (Full Time MBA) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Mar 2014, 20:04
1
Got the call an hour ago! so excited! (around 5:30pm, PST)

Applied : 1/7
Under review : 1/29
Invited to the interview : 3/11
Interviewed : 3/18

from South Korea! :-D
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 19 Sep 2011
Posts: 4
Re: Haas (Full Time MBA) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Mar 2014, 20:59
cuzzybro wrote:
Asia Pacific applicant - received a call from Stephanie Fujii, was away from my phone and she left a message. Lol her msg was upbeat but kinda vague, "Just calling to have a chat with you, will call you back later today."

Pretty sure it should be an admit...lol I hope so.


Phew, she rang me back and gave me the official admit. Have to say, I really like the way that Haas personally ring you to say why they enjoyed reading your application and what in your personal experiences stood out to them.

Haas definitely went up several notches in my books.
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 21 May 2013
Posts: 56
Re: Haas (Full Time MBA) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Mar 2014, 22:17
I agree, the admit call from Haas was very well positioned and personable. Much moreso than other schools.

On a side note, does anyone have a perspective on how easy / difficult it is to get any sort of financial aid / grant? It looks like each scholarship requires a different essay. Brutal!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 04 Feb 2014
Posts: 23
Re: Haas (Full Time MBA) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Mar 2014, 22:46
songshit wrote:
MBA2016MBA wrote:
cyclone4124 wrote:
Congrats to everyone who got accepted! Fr those who have interviewed, does your "status report" still say INTERVIEW AND REVIEW? I'm gelt a bit nervous that the status still is the same even though I've already

Thanks in advance!


I interviewed as well and did not get a call yet. My application status says "application is under review" . There is no indication that I even interviewed and my status never said interview and review.

Posted from my mobile device


Mine is the same as yours. I have been ready to accept a denial.


So you interviewed as well? My interview was back in February on campus.

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 12 Sep 2010
Posts: 226
Concentration: Healthcare, General Management
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Haas (Full Time MBA) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Mar 2014, 01:22
1
cuzzybro wrote:
cuzzybro wrote:
Asia Pacific applicant - received a call from Stephanie Fujii, was away from my phone and she left a message. Lol her msg was upbeat but kinda vague, "Just calling to have a chat with you, will call you back later today."

Pretty sure it should be an admit...lol I hope so.


Phew, she rang me back and gave me the official admit. Have to say, I really like the way that Haas personally ring you to say why they enjoyed reading your application and what in your personal experiences stood out to them.

Haas definitely went up several notches in my books.


Congratulation on your admission. You got admitted to my dream school. Can you share a little bit of your profile? Thanks.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 22 Feb 2014
Posts: 6
Concentration: Technology, Finance
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V39
Re: Haas (Full Time MBA) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Mar 2014, 05:34
International call ended?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 16 Nov 2013
Posts: 5
GPA: 3.7
Re: Haas (Full Time MBA) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Mar 2014, 05:52
Got the call from Stephanie Monday around 5:20 PM EST. East coast here. Agree with everyone, the call was very nice and personal :)
MBA Section Director
User avatar
V
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Joined: 22 Feb 2012
Posts: 7414
City: Pune
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Haas (Full Time MBA) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Mar 2014, 06:18

Congratulations to all those who admitted!!! :)

Good luck to all those who are waiting. Please join us in the chat room for real time status updates.


_________________
2020 MBA Applicants: Introduce Yourself Here!

MBA Video Series - Video answers to specific components and questions about MBA applications.

2020 MBA Deadlines, Essay Questions and Analysis of all top MBA programs
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 21 Oct 2013
Posts: 3
Re: Haas (Full Time MBA) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Mar 2014, 08:04
Samwong wrote:
cuzzybro wrote:
cuzzybro wrote:
Asia Pacific applicant - received a call from Stephanie Fujii, was away from my phone and she left a message. Lol her msg was upbeat but kinda vague, "Just calling to have a chat with you, will call you back later today."

Pretty sure it should be an admit...lol I hope so.


Phew, she rang me back and gave me the official admit. Have to say, I really like the way that Haas personally ring you to say why they enjoyed reading your application and what in your personal experiences stood out to them.

Haas definitely went up several notches in my books.


Congratulation on your admission. You got admitted to my dream school. Can you share a little bit of your profile? Thanks.



Congrats to everyone! I interviewed during Super Saturday and got a phone call on admission. My online account says "Application Under Review"
"Status Description: Your application for admission to the Berkeley Full-time MBA Program is under review by the Admissions Committee. You will be contacted at the decision deadline to see your final admissions decision".

Did anyone that got accepted and got a phone call, have their online account still say "Interview and Review" with the invite to Super Saturday still? I have friends that have not heard and their application still has the Super Saturday invite under the status.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Jan 2014
Posts: 6
Location: United States
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.56
Re: Haas (Full Time MBA) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Mar 2014, 08:29
I interviewed on Super Saturday, haven't heard anything yet.

My status says "application under review"

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 26 Jun 2013
Posts: 19
Location: United States
Concentration: Healthcare
GMAT 1: 730 Q47 V42
WE: Analyst (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
Re: Haas (Full Time MBA) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Mar 2014, 10:14
Psyched wrote:
I agree, the admit call from Haas was very well positioned and personable. Much moreso than other schools.

On a side note, does anyone have a perspective on how easy / difficult it is to get any sort of financial aid / grant? It looks like each scholarship requires a different essay. Brutal!



Yes, scholarships do require separate essays but there's other options for need-based aid as well.

Congrats everyone!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 01 Mar 2013
Posts: 23
Re: Haas (Full Time MBA) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Mar 2014, 10:35
any Central time or West Coast candidates hear anything today?

I'm assuming the decision will be posted online at 5pm PDT on Wednesday, correct?

Thanks!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 05 May 2013
Posts: 20
Location: United States
GMAT 1: 760 Q47 V47
GPA: 3.84
WE: General Management (Education)
Haas (Full Time MBA) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 21 Jun 2017, 18:18
2
Admitted!!!! SO so so happy! Got the call about 45mn ago, around 2pm EST

Originally posted by KatJ on 25 Mar 2014, 11:38.
Last edited by KatJ on 21 Jun 2017, 18:18, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 25 Feb 2014
Posts: 14
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V45
GPA: 3.89
Re: Haas (Full Time MBA) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 25 Mar 2014, 14:10
KN790 wrote:
any Central time or West Coast candidates hear anything today?

I'm assuming the decision will be posted online at 5pm PDT on Wednesday, correct?

Thanks!

I have the same question. Seems like all international and east coast people?

Has anyone called the Admissions Office and gotten an official answer on how they do this?

Originally posted by jfca09 on 25 Mar 2014, 12:34.
Last edited by jfca09 on 25 Mar 2014, 14:10, edited 1 time in total.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Haas (Full Time MBA) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants   [#permalink] 25 Mar 2014, 12:34

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32    Next  [ 632 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Haas (Full Time MBA) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: variantguy






Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne