Last visit was: 28 Apr 2024, 07:09 It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 07:09

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Marketing
Schools:All R2 - Booth(attending w/$), Kellogg(WL w/int then ding), CBS(ding w/int), Harvard(ding), NYU(admit), UCLA PT(admit), USC PT(admit)
GMAT 2: 710
GPA: 3.8
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [1]
Send PM
Re: Calling USC MBA.PM and UCLA FEMBA 2011 Round 2 Applicants!! [#permalink]
Kudos
Hi acao,

I know the wait is not fun, but hang in there. Here's a message from Dylan Stafford at UCLA, "If you have colleagues who didn’t hear today, please reassure them that the reading order is randomized and that we will get to their application as soon as possible."
Intern
Intern
Send PM
socalmba wrote:
Hi acao,

I know the wait is not fun, but hang in there. Here's a message from Dylan Stafford at UCLA, "If you have colleagues who didn’t hear today, please reassure them that the reading order is randomized and that we will get to their application as soon as possible."

Kind of you to share (and him to include) that message. thanks! have a great weekend,
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Concentration: Marketing
Schools:All R2 - Booth(attending w/$), Kellogg(WL w/int then ding), CBS(ding w/int), Harvard(ding), NYU(admit), UCLA PT(admit), USC PT(admit)
GMAT 2: 710
Send PM
acao wrote:
Kind of you to share (and him to include) that message. thanks! have a great weekend,

I agree - I think I'll end up at a full-time program, but I've been SO impressed with FEMBA admissions faculty throughout this process. They are supportive, as transparent as possible, and just super professional overall. Definitely makes the FEMBA program very attractive. I hate to bash, but I would say the opposite about their local competitor school, at least in my specific experience.
Intern
Intern
Schools:UCLA FEMBA (In) USC(ding w/int) UCI(In)
 Q38  V41
GPA: 3.25
WE 1: 5 years
Send PM
Anyone else find out yet? I applied to UCLA FEMBA R2 and UCI full-time. Accepted at UCI but they want me to respond by April 7th. :wall I hope UCLA lets me know before then because I would really like to go to UCLA and not have to pay the $1,000 deposit at UCI.

Thanks.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
@ gflores1: I think that you "should" be fine. From what I have been reading, it seems like the decisions should be sent by March 30th.

In regards to USC, I'm in a similar boat as gflores1. Has any USC MBA.PM R2 applicants received anything? I called USC today and asked about the R2 decision date. The person on the phone mentioned that they are hoping to send out the decisions two weeks before the end of April. April 30th is the official decision date. I do hope that USC sends out the decisions soon. For I have to give UCLA my answer before April 17th.
Intern
Intern
 Q38  V41
Send PM
Thanks Socal. Congrats on your acceptance. I have a source that says the goal for UCLA FEMBA is to have all decisions out by mid-April. I just hope I'm not one of the last to hear from them.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Has anyone received a decision from USC for the MBA.PM (R2) program?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
i'd like to know also, but i think they're just doing R2 FT responses right now. We won't come in until April.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Yeah, I think that you are right. I hope that USC gets back to us soon. I have to pay my deposit to UCLA by the 17th of April.

Paradox wrote:
i'd like to know also, but i think they're just doing R2 FT responses right now. We won't come in until April.
Intern
Intern
Schools:UCLA FEMBA
Send PM
Hey guys! Add me to the waiting-impatiently-for-a-decision list for UCLA FEMBA R2. Submitted my app on the 2/9 deadline but didn't submit my GMAT score until a couple weeks later, before the GMAT deadline. Application status still at "Your application is complete for committee review and will have a decision released by the publish date for your round."

Bleh.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I just got notified of acceptance. Did anyone else hear back today? I wasn't expecting it since the school said it was closed for staff training. as an afterthought, this would be the worst april fool's joke ever..

have a great weekend,
Intern
Intern
Send PM
acao wrote:
I just got notified of acceptance. Did anyone else hear back today? I wasn't expecting it since the school said it was closed for staff training. as an afterthought, this would be the worst april fool's joke ever..

have a great weekend,

Congrats, acao! Just received the email from UCLA that I got in too!
Intern
Intern
Schools:UCLA (R2-in)
GMAT 2: 690
Send PM
acao wrote:

have a great weekend,

Congrats!! I got in too!! :D
Intern
Intern
Send PM
mstan wrote:
acao wrote:

have a great weekend,

Congrats, mstan. This forum must be good luck. What are we, 5 for 5 with acceptances right now? Let's start a forum for the next Mega Millions, yeah? :)
Intern
Intern
 Q38  V41
Send PM
wannambea wrote:
mstan wrote:
acao wrote:

have a great weekend,

Congrats, mstan. This forum must be good luck. What are we, 5 for 5 with acceptances right now? Let's start a forum for the next Mega Millions, yeah? :)

I hope you are right. I just got dinged for USC full-time today. I could use some luck for UCLA FEMBA right about now. Congrats to everyone who got in!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
congrats wannambea and mstan too!tougher to wait when other people are getting news. hang in there and good luck gflores1!!
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Congrats to EVERYONE who got accepted thus far!!!!! :-D I think that wannambea is on to something; this forum is OUR lucky forum :)

Originally posted by socalmba on 04 Apr 2011, 20:24.
Last edited by socalmba on 05 Apr 2011, 19:19, edited 1 time in total.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11