Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 17:51 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 17:51

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 690 Q43 V41
GMAT 2: 720 Q47 V42
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Technology
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.4
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [1]
GMAT 1: 710 Q51 V35
GPA: 3.8
WE:Operations (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all Merage(UC Irvine) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018! [#permalink]
harshanandepu89 Thanks for the prompt reply and congratulation on you accept from Merage. I was hoping they would wind up with the decision before going on the long vacation :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Schools: Merage (A)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Merage(UC Irvine) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018! [#permalink]
Applied for the EMBA program. Submitted my application December 1st. Still waiting to hear anything back. :cry: Although my last letter of recommendation posted December 15th. If not accepted, will the school tell you that too?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
got accepted to Merage. Got the mail just before the holiday started. Status has not changed on the portal though :? Still waiting for that :-/
Manager
Manager
Given Kudos: 134
Send PM
hey guys...
happy new year :)
Need some advice...
Indian/Male/GMAT:640/WE: 4 years (Automotive Mfg. & Non-Profit)..
Shall i apply?
Manager
Manager
Given Kudos: 134
Send PM
SnakeEyes wrote:
hey guys...
Need some advice...
Shall i apply?

Guys, would love some inputs!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V34
Send PM
Well, no one can tell this other than adcom, and there is nothing wrong in asking adcom directly. I checked with adcom before applying and they responded well. IMO, checking with adcom before applying make sense as it saves a lot of effort on both ends.

Just in case you decide to apply, keep in mind that you have to mail your hard copy of transcripts to the Merage.

Also, I'm not sure if you are considering Krannert MBA. It's a good program for post mba manufacturing industry. Thanks.

SnakeEyes wrote:
SnakeEyes wrote:
hey guys...
Need some advice...
Shall i apply?

Guys, would love some inputs!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V34
Send PM
Hello folks, I received an interview invite today. The interview is the video interview with a set of pre-recorded questions and the interview has to be completed with in a week.

Anybody with the same experience? I see many people received the in-person or skype interview.
Intern
Intern
Schools: Merage (A)
Send PM
Even i received an Invite for a Video Interview. Can someone who has gone through the same procedure share some insights about the Video Interview??
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Concentration: Marketing
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.27
WE:Sales (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
sumitsingla87 wrote:
Hello folks, I received an interview invite today. The interview is the video interview with a set of pre-recorded questions and the interview has to be completed with in a week.

Anybody with the same experience? I see many people received the in-person or skype interview.

In the similar boat..though we can have unlimited practice sessions before starting with real action.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Concentration: Marketing
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.27
WE:Sales (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
alokkumarvatsa wrote:
got accepted to Merage. Got the mail just before the holiday started. Status has not changed on the portal though :? Still waiting for that :-/

Congrats man...Any info on waivers you got if any?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 52 [1]
Given Kudos: 22
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GPA: 3.6
WE:Consulting (Computer Software)
Send PM
Kudos
Hi All,

Congrats and Kudos to all those who have made it to the Merage MBA program.
Good Luck to the ones applying or have interview or are waiting for the decision.

Do post your questions in the forum and I will be happy to provide my insight.
I graduated from Merage in 2015 and I am a proponent of the Merage Business School

-Asphalt
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Concentration: Finance, Technology
GMAT 1: 720 Q44 V44
GPA: 3.22
WE:Engineering (Consulting)
Send PM
asphalt wrote:
Hi All,

Congrats and Kudos to all those who have made it to the Merage MBA program.
Good Luck to the ones applying or have interview or are waiting for the decision.

Do post your questions in the forum and I will be happy to provide my insight.
I graduated from Merage in 2015 and I am a proponent of the Merage Business School

-Asphalt

Thanks for making yourself available! Can you give us insights into the Merage network? How much did it come into play when recruiting? Your concentration seems similar to what I want to do. How did your schedule look? How often where you on campus?
Intern
Intern
Schools: Simon '18 (S)
Send PM
Admitted in R2 with $$. Got the email yesterday!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I got invited to a video interview as well (the one with pre-recorded questions) kind of confused...
anyone had that before?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 42
Concentration: Technology, Marketing
WE:Information Technology (Consulting)
Send PM
hey guys,

How long did it take to hear back from the adcom after application submission?
I submitted my app on 13th Jan.

Regards,
Jayanth
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Hi Everone ,
I have submitted my application at Merage school. I have few questions though which I have mailed to adcom as well. But if anyone can help me with answers if would be great. These are regarding official hardcopies of transcripts to be sent to college.

I have below questions.

•I have my university Official transcripts with me but they are not in the sealed ENVELOPE from University. The transcripts themselves contain the seal from University . Will these be considered ?
•Do I need to send anything apart from college/university transcripts (that contain all the details of subjects studied/ marks secured etc.) . College website says "proof of graduation/conferral needs to be sent". What is it? I have original degree of graduation and when getting transcripts from my university I received just the transcripts and nothing else.
•My understanding is that transcripts to be sent are required for colleges and universities that I attended and NOT High school and secondary school. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Sudhanshu
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 41 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
Concentration: Leadership, Finance
GPA: 3.8
WE:Information Technology (Consulting)
Send PM
sudhashu123 wrote:
Hi Everone ,
I have submitted my application at Merage school. I have few questions though which I have mailed to adcom as well. But if anyone can help me with answers if would be great. These are regarding official hardcopies of transcripts to be sent to college.

I have below questions.

•I have my university Official transcripts with me but they are not in the sealed ENVELOPE from University. The transcripts themselves contain the seal from University . Will these be considered ?
•Do I need to send anything apart from college/university transcripts (that contain all the details of subjects studied/ marks secured etc.) . College website says "proof of graduation/conferral needs to be sent". What is it? I have original degree of graduation and when getting transcripts from my university I received just the transcripts and nothing else.
•My understanding is that transcripts to be sent are required for colleges and universities that I attended and NOT High school and secondary school. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Sudhanshu

Hi Sudhanshu,
1) That should be fine. You can still drop them a mail and check.
2) your final degree and transcripts are all that they need.
3) High school and secondary school not required.

Hope that helps!
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts