Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 11:56 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 11:56

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V46
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 22 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 710 Q46 V41
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 35
Concentration: Technology
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V40
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (January 2017 Intake) Class of 2017 [#permalink]
I'm in! Got the email a couple of hours ago. No phone call but I'm guessing that's because of the time difference (based out of the Bay Area). Joining in Fontainebleau.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (January 2017 Intake) Class of 2017 [#permalink]
Long time listener, first time caller...

Got the phone call yesterday and official email today which is helping the news to sink in. Currently based in New York and will be starting in Fonty. Can't wait!

Don't have MBA Connect info yet but this is more a word of encouragement for all other applicants with GMAT scores on the lower end of the range (like mine!).
Manager
Manager
Send PM
mirachan wrote:

Got the phone call yesterday and official email today which is helping the news to sink in. Currently based in New York and will be starting in Fonty. Can't wait!

Don't have MBA Connect info yet but this is more a word of encouragement for all other applicants with GMAT scores on the lower end of the range (like mine!).

Hi mirachan

Congratulations!! What was you GMAT score ?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Jonas84 wrote:
mirachan wrote:

Hi mirachan

Took the GMAT twice and mostly focused on quant -
650 38V 42Q
660 36V 45Q
Manager
Manager
Send PM
mirachan wrote:
Jonas84 wrote:
mirachan wrote:

Hi mirachan

650 38V 42Q
660 36V 45Q

Wow congratulations! Sucks to be waitlisted. I don't know if I rather have been rejected. That way I at least know where I stand. But anyways. Gotta have faith...

Anyone please with MBAconnect tell us the number of accepted candidates and maybe a breakdown by country?

Thanks a million.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 36 [0]
Given Kudos: 98
Concentration: General Management, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 3.1
WE:Project Management (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
mirachan wrote:
Jonas84 wrote:
mirachan wrote:

Hi mirachan

650 38V 42Q
660 36V 45Q

Hey mirachan, congrats on getting in! Could you please give more info on your profile - international experience, age & location?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
RussianDude wrote:
mirachan wrote:

Hi mirachan

650 38V 42Q
660 36V 45Q[/quote]

Hey mirachan, congrats on getting in! Could you please give more info on your profile - international experience, age & location?[/quote]

Sure thing -
Just shy of 5 years of work experience in ecommerce in both start ups and large corporations.
No int'l work experience but have studied abroad and travelled a bunch. Am also first-generation American based in NY.
27/ female
Undergraduate degree in Anthropology & Film

Hope that helps!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
[quote="zapped"]I'm in! Got the email a couple of hours ago. No phone call but I'm guessing that's because of the time difference (based out of the Bay Area). Joining in Fontainebleau.

Hey Zapped, I also got in and from bay area. You wanna meet sometime?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Hi Guys

Sorry if I am being repetitive but could someone with access to MBA Connect provide the total number of admitted candidates and maybe a breakdown by country.

Thanks in advance.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 22 [0]
Send PM
Jonas84 wrote:
Hi Guys

Sorry if I am being repetitive but could someone with access to MBA Connect provide the total number of admitted candidates and maybe a breakdown by country.

Thanks in advance.

Can't do it by country unfortunately (it's a very manual process) but there are 3 Portuguese (2m, 1f) and 280 admits total for 17D

Let me know if there's anything else I can look up for you; too happy to help.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
babushka84 wrote:
Jonas84 wrote:
Hi Guys

Thanks in advance.

Can't do it by country unfortunately (it's a very manual process) but there are 3 Portuguese (2m, 1f) and 280 admits total for 17D

Hi Babushka84

Thank you very much for this information! 280 is quite a high number an its probably going up in the next weeks. But 3 portuguese is a low number.

Thank you. All best!!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
babushka84 wrote:
Jonas84 wrote:
Hi Guys

Thanks in advance.

Hey can you also help with number of Indians admitted . Thanks in advance :)
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 22 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
Shipper wrote:
babushka84 wrote:
Jonas84 wrote:
Hi Guys

Thanks in advance.

Hey can you also help with number of Indians admitted . Thanks in advance :)

46 indians!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: Strategy, Sustainability
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 4
WE:Management Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Hi,

Can anyone please confirm the current MBA connect number and how many Australians so far?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
arrit21 wrote:
Hi,

Can anyone please confirm the current MBA connect number and how many Australians so far?

308 in total and 13 Australians
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: Strategy, Sustainability
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 4
WE:Management Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
gaoweiyi27 wrote:
arrit21 wrote:
Hi,

thanks gaoweiyi27,any idea if this 308 is final number after R2 admit or admit invite still going in? Just trying to assess if this number is final number after people not intrested in INSEAD have passed?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
arrit21 wrote:
gaoweiyi27 wrote:
arrit21 wrote:
Hi,

thanks gaoweiyi27,any idea if this 308 is final number after R2 admit or admit invite still going in? Just trying to assess if this number is final number after people not intrested in INSEAD have passed?

You are welcome arrit! I believe all the invites are out but there are still a few ppl who have not registered MBA connect yet so I expect the number to keep growing for a week at least. Maybe 350ish eventually?
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  31   32   33   34   35   36   37  ...  49   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts