Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 15:49 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 15:49

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 292 [0]
Given Kudos: 45
GMAT 1: 660 Q45 V35
GMAT 2: 710 Q49 V38
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.1
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V42
Send PM
Re: Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (January 2017 Intake) Class of 2017 [#permalink]
krutki wrote:
To everyone who got admitted in R1/R2:

What are the next steps after the phone call?

Pop champagne and wait for the AO to send you a separate email regarding transcript verification and MBA Connect access.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V39
GMAT 2: 750 Q50 V41
WE:Business Development (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Re: Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (January 2017 Intake) Class of 2017 [#permalink]
NexT steps would be to wish good luck to people dying of anxiety. You'll get a scholarship if those people make it too.

Posted from my mobile device

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Anxiously waiting ...AO is IR ....wondering my chances .. First interview lasted 1.5 hours and was conversational . Interviewer mentioned she would let me figure out INSEAD party life for myself .Second interview was short not lasting more than 20 mins and had no signal from interviewer positive or negative
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Got the +33 ... call this morning :). So relieved, joining Fontainbleau.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
yesrohit wrote:

Who is your AO
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Shipper wrote:
yesrohit wrote:

Who is your AO

AO is CT
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 22 [0]
GMAT 1: 710 Q46 V41
Send PM
Do we need to send in our college transcripts right away? I won't be able to do it until at least late August...

BOOKED A ROOM IN FONTY THOUGH!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 29 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
Schools: IMD '17 (M)
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
WE:Brand Management (Consumer Products)
Send PM
Another day of waiting for those who haven't gotten a call from AO. All the best, may the force be with us.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Concentration: Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V46
Send PM
babushka84 wrote:
Do we need to send in our college transcripts right away? I won't be able to do it until at least late August...

Booked a room already? That's fast! Where could I find info for accommodations?
BTW I think the instructions for sending transcripts will be in the email so wait one more day and we will know.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.9
WE:General Management (Commercial Banking)
Send PM
chimish wrote:
Hello to all R3 applicants.

Who all have applied for Round 3 and any correspondence from INSEAD so far? I hope we would also like to know the latest date by which we can expect our interview calls. I request R1 and R2 applicants to guide us on this.

Cheers :-D

I received the interview invitation on the last day possible (it was 8pm on a Friday, I was still working and had my hopes down), but then received the admit call a week early so anything is possible.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 690 Q41 V38
GPA: 2.97
WE:Information Technology (Other)
Send PM
Hello all R2 applicants, I got the call yesterday, AO is JM. Starting in Fonty and waiting for the email instructions :)

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Send PM
babushka84 wrote:

I think if you can, you should aim to send it sooner than that, although it's obviously up to the school to decide that.

For me, they've asked that I send it by the decision deadline (which for R2 admits, it's early August).

The information will be in the admit confirmation email.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
gaoweiyi27 wrote:
babushka84 wrote:

Booked a room already? That's fast! Where could I find info for accommodations?
BTW I think the instructions for sending transcripts will be in the email so wait one more day and we will know.

I wanted something within walking distance so I booked with SPL Location as soon as I got the call. It's crazy expensive but its all inclusive (utilities, internet, etc). I'm pretty sure it's on the bus route so it'll be easy to get to the train station

You can also look at airbnb and bonapart: https://www.bonapart.org/Lists/Yearlist.aspx
Manager
Manager
Send PM
mitwg wrote:
babushka84 wrote:

I think if you can, you should aim to send it sooner than that, although it's obviously up to the school to decide that.

For me, they've asked that I send it by the decision deadline (which for R2 admits, it's early August).

Thanks for the info! Do you know if we can fulfill the 3rd language requirement before school starts? it'd be sweet if we can be exempted from language classes (even though their cost is included in tuition)
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 29 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Schools: IMD '17 (M)
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
WE:Brand Management (Consumer Products)
Send PM
Join the below link for live updates.

It's almost 10AM in Fontainebleau now, about time to start making calls.

May the force be with us.

https://gmatclub.com/gchat/?fl=menu
Intern
Intern
Send PM
babushka84 wrote:
mitwg wrote:
babushka84 wrote:

Thanks for the info! Do you know if we can fulfill the 3rd language requirement before school starts? it'd be sweet if we can be exempted from language classes (even though their cost is included in tuition)

You definitely can. I think you can certify either by showing proficiency through an official recognition (e.g. The TOEFL equivalent of whatever language) or there's also an exam you can take before the classes officially begin.

I got this info from the language policy document online which has a lot of information so you should take a look at that.

I've been lucky enough to work & speak with a fair few alumni and they all recommended I should get the language requirement done and dusted prior to commencement.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Concentration: Strategy
Send PM
Has anyone from India heard from IR?
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  29   30   31   32   33   34   35  ...  49   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts