Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 05:38 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 05:38

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 71
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 520 Q38 V32
GMAT 2: 530 Q44 V22
GMAT 3: 670 Q47 V34
WE:Information Technology (Consulting)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 35
GMAT 1: 600 Q44 V28
GMAT 2: 660 Q44 V35
Send PM
Re: How good is one Year Hult International MBA program ? [#permalink]
Any one with Fall 2015 Admits ? or anyone Applying ??
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I'm considering HULT. Fall 2015 intake.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Send PM
Hi All,

I have been accepted to the the International Marketing Master in Boston and have even been granted financial aid.

I am also applying to Loyola and DePaul in Chicago, where I am from. I really don't know what to do. I also recently scored a 660 in my GMAT.

What would you guys do?

Thank you!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hey,

I'm not an MBA student I'm an International Marketing student at Hult, but I think I can offer some insights.

Hult is the most international business school in the world, so here you'll get to interact, learn, and build relationships with people from all over the world that will last a lifetime.

The program is extremely hands on -you get what you put in. It demands a lot of its students, and slackers will not succeed here. You have to push yourself, no one will chase you to do what is required of you as a master's student.

I'm about 7 months in to the program. I'm from Montreal, Canada, and have very high standards for whats considered a topnotch education. From what I've seen, Hult has provided me with the skills I need to be successful in the real world when I leave here. Real hard skills to do an awesome job.

I invested every penny of my savings to come here and I'm happy I did.

Best of luck!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Be rational! A big fat lie? about what? As a current MBA student here, I know some students don't like HULT, because of their low GPA, that the school had to put them into probationary, or had to ask them leave school. The school doesn't compromise poor performers.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
As a current Hult MBA student in Shanghai, I can understand why some people don't like Hult.

Hult's MBA is a great program for someone who really wants to learn in a very dynamic environment with a lot of hands-on experience, classmates from all over the world and different backgrounds, a combination of hard and soft skills, intense workload and challenging top professors.

For some people that could be too much to handle.
Manager
Manager
Given Kudos: 25
Concentration: General Management, Finance
GPA: 3.9
Send PM
Hi all,

I would like to know whether volunteering in any (Oxfam and etc.) non profit work is taken into account by adcoms? Or this must not be volunteering, but full time job? What are your take ons? ))
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [1]
Given Kudos: 35
GMAT 1: 600 Q44 V28
GMAT 2: 660 Q44 V35
Send PM
Kudos
mrslee wrote:
Hi all,

I would like to know whether volunteering in any (Oxfam and etc.) non profit work is taken into account by adcoms? Or this must not be volunteering, but full time job? What are your take ons? ))

Volunteering experience is considered by adcoms. but point is that if you have never participated in any social activity and suddenly say 5 months before applications you have joined and NGO, then surely the adcoms can see through it that you are not really passionate about the cause.

My suggestion, if you have long time before you apply to colleges then begin your volunteer activity immediately.. It need not be Full time
Manager
Manager
Given Kudos: 25
Concentration: General Management, Finance
GPA: 3.9
Send PM
cabel wrote:
mrslee wrote:
Hi all,

Volunteering experience is considered by adcoms. but point is that if you have never participated in any social activity and suddenly say 5 months before applications you have joined and NGO, then surely the adcoms can see through it that you are not really passionate about the cause.

My suggestion, if you have long time before you apply to colleges then begin your volunteer activity immediately.. It need not be Full time

Thank you very much cabel! That is very nice of you!

Your points are very informative and will be taken into account due to its (I dont think theirs) logic.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
inesllopart wrote:
Hi All,

I have been accepted to the the International Marketing Master in Boston and have even been granted financial aid.

I am also applying to Loyola and DePaul in Chicago, where I am from. I really don't know what to do. I also recently scored a 660 in my GMAT.

What would you guys do?

Thank you!

What is covered on their financial?
How much does a program cost?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
hello everyone ,

I have just completed my Graduation in Management studies and now planning to do MBA .I gave GMAT one year back but did't got good score (you can say very less )... i got very disappointed and decided to take break from Gmat and kept all my concentrate on graduation.
Today i got call from HULT BUSINESS SCHOOL and they were offering one year course in International Business or one year MBA.
I would like to know following things from any expert / past or current students of HULT Bushiness school.
(1) The cost of one year will be around 25 Lac .. is it worth paying ??
(2) What is the Avg. pay after completing MBA / International Business from HULT ?
(3) On an Avg. how much students gets immediate job after completion on course .
(4) I have no work ex. will it be a -ve point while applying for job after the course .

Awaiting for replay
Good Day .. !!!
Thank you
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3