Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 15:26 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 15:26

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2015 Intake)Class of 2018 Calling all applicants! [#permalink]
Hi all,

I just received my call about 20 minutes ago.

I am a R3 applicant and my interview was on 6/11. Good luck to all still waiting.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2015 Intake)Class of 2018 Calling all applicants! [#permalink]
PJH517 wrote:
LAMBA18 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I was wait-listed R2. Does anyone know when the final feedback will come from admissions regarding the wait-list?

I've been waiting since R1 and haven't heard anything. I tried following up but was told adcom can "review your application at any time"

But it doesn't seem like anyone from wait list has heard anything

Dang, must be frustrating to be on the WL since R1. Well, the final round of applications was on 6/15, so the pool of applicants is what it is. Hopefully we hear back soon, Orientation begins in a little over a month.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
titleist1 wrote:
Hi all,

I am a R3 applicant and my interview was on 6/11. Good luck to all still waiting.

Hi, So I assume that means you were accepted. Congrats! would you mind sharing your cohort and GMAT score?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 60 [3]
Send PM
Kudos
USCHopeful2015 wrote:
Is today the day?

....who I am kidding, OFCOURSE NOT!

Why would the USC MBA Admissions Office want to do something like ACTUAL WORK and to relieve of us our misery? Nah....much better to just sit around and let us sweat it out for a few more weeks.

Honestly you seem like you lack the maturity for an MBA program. Go back and look at all of your post history for reference. I'm not here to troll you or pick a fight. Just being brutally honest with you.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
LAMBA18 wrote:
PJH517 wrote:
LAMBA18 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I was wait-listed R2. Does anyone know when the final feedback will come from admissions regarding the wait-list?

I've been waiting since R1 and haven't heard anything. I tried following up but was told adcom can "review your application at any time"

But it doesn't seem like anyone from wait list has heard anything

Dang, must be frustrating to be on the WL since R1. Well, the final round of applications was on 6/15, so the pool of applicants is what it is. Hopefully we hear back soon, Orientation begins in a little over a month.

Were you interviewed?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
titleist1 wrote:
Hi all,

Congrats! I assume you were admitted. Who did you interview with? Standard questions? Have they told you how much and when your deposit was due?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Eng24 wrote:
titleist1 wrote:
Hi all,

Congrats! I assume you were admitted. Who did you interview with? Standard questions? Have they told you how much and when your deposit was due?

interviewed with elaine - most of the questions from what i can remember: resume walk-thru, why mba, why usc.pm, what will you contribute to the program, describe a time you were faced with an adverse situation and what you did to overcome it, what are your hobbies... interview took almost the full hour. overall it was very conversational and, for the most part, chill.

deposit is 2500 and due in about a week.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
titleist1 wrote:
Eng24 wrote:
titleist1 wrote:
Hi all,

interviewed with elaine - most of the questions from what i can remember: resume walk-thru, why mba, why usc.pm, what will you contribute to the program, describe a time you were faced with an adverse situation and what you did to overcome it, what are your hobbies... interview took almost the full hour. overall it was very conversational and, for the most part, chill.

Congratulations. I just interviewed yesterday. I hope I get in as well.
Manager
Manager
Given Kudos: 7
GPA: 3.49
WE:Marketing (Health Care)
Send PM
I just had my interview today. I think it went well. Does anyone know how long it'll take to hear back? I applied in R4.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
titleist1 wrote:
Eng24 wrote:
titleist1 wrote:
Hi all,

Your interview went for an hour? Mine only took 40 minutes =(
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Concentration: Real Estate, General Management
WE:Account Management (Hospitality and Tourism)
Send PM
BerkeleyorBust2015 wrote:
I just had my interview today. I think it went well. Does anyone know how long it'll take to hear back? I applied in R4.

Also an R4 applicant. Heard back the next week.

Good luck! Don't worry about the length of the interview. Mine wasn't too long. The content of the discussion is more important than the duration.

Originally posted by eduess on 23 Jun 2015, 16:17.
Last edited by eduess on 23 Jun 2015, 16:31, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
BerkeleyorBust2015 wrote:
titleist1 wrote:
Eng24 wrote:

Hi all,

Your interview went for an hour? Mine only took 40 minutes =(

yea, i wouldn't worry about the length of your interview at all. maybe mine went longer because they needed longer to convince themselves that i was worth a spot
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hello,

Has anyone on the wait list heard back, in any capacity, from Admissions?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I'm waitlisted.
Will Marshall notify a waitlisted applicant if they're removed from the waitlist as in "not accepted" into the program?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
OrangeCity wrote:
I'm waitlisted.
Will Marshall notify a waitlisted applicant if they're removed from the waitlist as in "not accepted" into the program?

Which round did you apply in?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Cares wrote:
USCHopeful2015 wrote:
Is today the day?

....who I am kidding, OFCOURSE NOT!

Why would the USC MBA Admissions Office want to do something like ACTUAL WORK and to relieve of us our misery? Nah....much better to just sit around and let us sweat it out for a few more weeks.

Honestly you seem like you lack the maturity for an MBA program. Go back and look at all of your post history for reference. I'm not here to troll you or pick a fight. Just being brutally honest with you.

Bump...
Intern
Intern
GPA: 2.72
Send PM
Came here to say something similar. I know the wait is rough, but the tone in your posts is really jarring. The USC environment is positive and collaborative; I don't know if I would want to work with someone who had your attitude in my cohort. Again, not trying to troll either, just talking man to man here. Reevaluate your goals and why you want USC and please try to be supportive and positive of the process.
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts