Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 11:54 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 11:54

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GMAT 1: 760 Q51 V41
GPA: 3.98
WE:Business Development (Retail)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 750 Q51 V40
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 39 [2]
Given Kudos: 16
Concentration: Healthcare, Strategy
GMAT 1: 770 Q51 V42
WE:Management Consulting (Health Care)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 127 [2]
Given Kudos: 210
Concentration: Marketing, Technology
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V40
GPA: 3.43
WE:Operations (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Re: Calling all UCLA Anderson Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
Kudos
Congratulations to everyone getting Round 2 interview invites. If you have any questions about the interview or anything about UCLA Anderson in general, please feel free to reach out!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [0]
Given Kudos: 125
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, General Management
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V45
WE:Engineering (Consumer Electronics)
Send PM
Re: Calling all UCLA Anderson Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
got interview invite :)
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10013 [1]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
Congrats to all UCLA R2 applicants invited for interviews!! Don't get panic if you haven't received an invite. Admissions committee has made it clear that they will continue to send invites throughout February. Considering 35% GMAT Club members invited for interview in R1, and just 2% R2 guys reported invites so far, we can safely assume that many invites are still yet to come. Good luck to all who are waiting!!

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
FROM NewsUCLA: 2016 Waitlist Guidelines
Do you have questions regarding our waitlist policies or what to expect as a waitlisted applicant this year? If so, we encourage you to read the guidelines below to learn more about what will happen moving forward as well as ways to enhance your candidacy.

• Your name will remain on the waitlist until a final decision is made on your application or you request your application be withdrawn.
  • Waitlisted candidates (excluding those who withdraw) will be reconsidered for admission in subsequent rounds. 
  • Round 1 applicants will receive an update on your application status by the Round 2 decision deadline of March 29, 2016.  Some candidates may be offered the option of remaining on the waitlist for consideration in Round 3.
  • Remaining Round 1 and Round 2 waitlistees will receive an update on your application status by the Round 3 decision deadline of May 24, 2016. 
  • Waitlisted candidates may send in updates to their application to wlmgr@anderson.ucla.edu.  This is completely optional.
  • We ask that you use your personal judgment and discretion in submitting information that is relevant to your application.  Some examples include (but are not limited to): updated GMAT/GRE/TOEFL scores, promotions at work, and recent extracurricular accomplishments.
  • We cannot give individual feedback to waitlisted applicants.
  • Chances of being admitted off the waitlist are difficult to predict since the number of students admitted from the waitlist varies from year to year depending on the size/strength of the admit pool, number of admits who enroll, and other factors.
Before submitting additional information to the waitlist manager, remember:

• Every interaction we have with you moving forward can be a data point on your file,so make sure they are meaningful and value-added.
  • Quality of information and communication is more important than quantity. 
Let us know if you have any questions in the comments or via email.  To our waitlisted candidates, we thank you for your continued interest in UCLA Anderson!
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 45 [0]
Given Kudos: 142
Send PM
Congratulations to everyone who has got R2 interview invite and all the best to all those who are waiting for an invite :) May the Force be with all :D
Manager
Manager
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
Send PM
I applied for R2 and can't wait to know if I'm called to interview. How do you manage the waiting?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 750 Q51 V40
Send PM
Just got the R2 Interview invite.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 14
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V39
WE:Operations (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Got invite today. Checked my email from phone, haven't gone through it all yet. I realized they ask official transcripts and all that stuff. Did anyone get same thing?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Drilling wrote:
Got invite today. Checked my email from phone, haven't gone through it all yet. I realized they ask official transcripts and all that stuff. Did anyone get same thing?

Good luck, I dont have that email yet. Do you know if UCLA hasrolling admissions?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
HurricaneWillie wrote:
Just got the R2 Interview invite.

OMG, good luck!
Manager
Manager
Send PM
I am so so stupid and want to cry. I dont know why I wrote down on my calendar an incorrect deadline for R2 and now I will be considered for R3. How did I let dis happen?

Do you guys know if any international applicant gets in when they apply in R3?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 62 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
GPA: 3.33 (UG), 3.61 (Grad)
Concentration: Technology, Healthcare
GMAT 1: 640 Q42 V36
GMAT 2: 710 Q48 V39
WE:Engineering (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
Send PM
abgirl wrote:
Drilling wrote:

Good luck, I dont have that email yet. Do you know if UCLA hasrolling admissions?

Anderson has 3 rounds. The only schools with rolling are CBS and NYU.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 62 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
GPA: 3.33 (UG), 3.61 (Grad)
Concentration: Technology, Healthcare
GMAT 1: 640 Q42 V36
GMAT 2: 710 Q48 V39
WE:Engineering (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
Send PM
abgirl wrote:
I am so so stupid and want to cry. I dont know why I wrote down on my calendar an incorrect deadline for R2 and now I will be considered for R3. How did I let dis happen?

That's unfortunate to hear :(

People still get in for R3. It's just a bit more of an uphill battle, unless you have a super stellar app/profile and amazing essays. Luckily you applied to several other programs too so this is just one that went awry, but there's still hope.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [0]
Given Kudos: 125
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, General Management
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V45
WE:Engineering (Consumer Electronics)
Send PM
abgirl wrote:

You could write to the AdCom and mention your mistake. I read few schools take in late submissions too. Maybe your well-worded mail could convince AdCom? call could convince them even better
Manager
Manager
Send PM
brio wrote:
abgirl wrote:

You could write to the AdCom and mention your mistake. I read few schools take in late submissions too. Maybe your well-worded mail could convince AdCom? call could convince them even better

Thank you for your advice, I will definitely follow it. I won't lose anything. Anyway, I'm gonna cross fingers and hope that my backgroung is different enough to get in even in R3.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 49 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.65
WE:Supply Chain Management (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Got an interview invite. Good luck everyone.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
GPA: 3.73
Send PM
Received my interview invite tonight around 4PM PST. Looks like invites are continuing to come out. Don't lose hope yet! Best of luck!
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  18   19   20   21   22   23   24  ...  36   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts