Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 22:58 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 22:58

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 38 [0]
Given Kudos: 205
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 580 Q37 V32
GMAT 2: 570 Q36 V32
GMAT 3: 680 Q44 V40
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 38 [0]
Given Kudos: 205
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 580 Q37 V32
GMAT 2: 570 Q36 V32
GMAT 3: 680 Q44 V40
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 197 [0]
Given Kudos: 145
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V41
GPA: 3.7
WE:Corporate Finance (Aerospace and Defense)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 62 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Strategy
GMAT 1: 610 Q47 V28
GMAT 2: 650 Q45 V32
GMAT 3: 710 Q47 V40
Send PM
Re: Directory of MBA Applicant Blogs [#permalink]
FROM Naija MBA Gal: Waiting for the rain
I am one of those people who like to be in control so this phase of the application process is the most stressful for me. Waiting and knowing that there really is nothing you can do at this time to influence that decision is really difficult. Thankfully I have not had the time to focus on […]
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 91 [0]
Given Kudos: 62
Send PM
FROM TopDogMBA - A Reapplicant's Tail: Any time at all
This pretty much sums up how I’m feeling now – like an excited dog waiting for adcom to throw me a ball!

Despite all my preparation and experience from last season, the waiting to hear sucks as much as it did last time. It can be hard to keep motivated.

If you know what I’m talking about, just take a deep breath and get ready for the long wait.

It will be worth it!

In the meantime, I’m sharing a few motivating videos from my chosen b schools. I already posted these on various forums on GMAT Club but nothing beats a distracted mind for killing time. Enjoy!

Global INSEAD Day 2014

The Sloan Experience

Wharton Follies 2014

This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
FROM Grant Me Admission: TheEngineerMBA: How I wrote the essay that got me an HBS Interview
Essay Time Analysis I applied to a total of 6 schools, and I did all my essay writing and sharing management through Google Drive/Docs.  One of…
Own Kudos [?]: 28 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GPA: 3.6
Send PM
FROM Scott Duncan: Another Interview Invite and How I am Preparing for It
I got invited to interview at Sloan!

The date is October 31st.

So, with my Kellogg interview scheduled for this Wednesday morning, and my MIT Sloan interview scheduled in less than two weeks, it’s time to turn my attention to interview practice.

How I Am Practicing
If you read my post on how I prepared for the Kellogg Video Essay, you’re already halfway there. I’m using the same method that I used last year, where I sit in front of my webcam and record my answers to various common interview questions. Yes, this is just as painful as it sounds, but nothing makes your idiosyncrasies shake out like recording yourself and being able to watch how you handled the pressure. This was one of the best ways I found to get all of the “umms…” and “likes…” out of my responses.

Also, I’m going back to an old-school method…when was the last time you used flash cards? I have about 25 common interview questions written on one side of an index card, and bullet points that I want to address on the other side. I don’t want to be too scripted, so I’m just leaving it there.

Other than that, it’s putting in the time to practice.

Stay tuned for a post on how the interview went…

Subscribe Now!

I value your privacy and would never spam you. Unsubscribe at any time.

The post Another Interview Invite and How I am Preparing for It appeared first on Scott Duncan.
Own Kudos [?]: 28 [1]
Send PM
Bookmarks
FROM Scott Duncan: Another Interview Invite and How I am Preparing
I got invited to interview at Sloan!

The date is October 31st.

So, with my Kellogg interview scheduled for this Wednesday morning, and my MIT Sloan interview scheduled in less than two weeks, it’s time to turn my attention to interview practice.

How I Am Practicing
If you read my post on how I prepared for the Kellogg Video Essay, you’re already halfway there. I’m using the same method that I used last year, where I sit in front of my webcam and record my answers to various common interview questions. Yes, this is just as painful as it sounds, but nothing makes your idiosyncrasies shake out like recording yourself and being able to watch how you handled the pressure. This was one of the best ways I found to get all of the “umms…” and “likes…” out of my responses.

Also, I’m going back to an old-school method…when was the last time you used flash cards? I have about 25 common interview questions written on one side of an index card, and bullet points that I want to address on the other side. I don’t want to be too scripted, so I’m just leaving it there.

Other than that, it’s putting in the time to practice.

Stay tuned for a post on how the interview went…

Subscribe Now!

The post Another Interview Invite and How I am Preparing appeared first on Scott Duncan.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
FROM Grant Me Admission: MBA Interview Prep and Tips
Hey everyone, today’s post focuses on the interview process. As I get ready for interviews at Kellogg and Tuck (and TheEngineerMBA ramps up for his HBS…
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
FROM Grant Me Admission: How to have a KILLER MBA Interview!
Hey everyone, today’s post focuses on the interview process. As I get ready for interviews at Kellogg and Tuck (and TheEngineerMBA ramps up for his HBS…
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 6255 [0]
Given Kudos: 330
WE:General Management (Aerospace and Defense)
Send PM
FROM GNPTH: Diwali, GMAT preparation update, & Webinar from Accepted.com
It’s a festival season for people in India. And we are enjoying it all over the country(22nd October in some parts and 23rd October in some places).

Crackers, Sweets, Joy, & Party!!

Oh boy!! What a day!!. Every year, Diwali brings color and joy to all the people in India!!

For the benefits of folks, A little insight about Diwali. Diwali is festival of lights. Each year it will be celebrated mostly in month of October or November based on the Hindu calendar(Karthigai Month-in Tamil & kartika in Hindi).

Spiritually, it signifies victory of knowledge over ignorance, good over evil. And normally in many parts of the country the celebration extends over 5 days. But main Diwali day coincides with the new and darkest moon day.

In Andra Pradesh & Tamil Nadu(I belong to a Tegulu family, brought up in Vellore[Near Chennai]Tamil Nadu), we wake up early in the morning. Take oil bath(involves extensive massage with til-oil and betal leaves). Once done with oil bath, we wear new clothes and pray to GOD to give us the courage/ strength to win over the evil/ ignorance. Then we go out to celebrate by bursting crackers.

NOTE: I used to burst crackers in my childhood but not now. Nowadays my Diwali goes with movies, & friends.

Normally, we exchange sweets between neighbours, visiting relations and Mom used to prepare Diwali special sweets(Yummy!!!!)

Now coming to the main part. As i said, since it is the festival season, I took a break from my GMAT Preparation. I will resume it starting next week. As of now, done with both Quant and Verbal. Need to Practice and overcome all my mistakes and weakness.

And I wish all my fellow MBA applicants a happy and prosperous DIWALI.

Oh wait, I’m not done yet. I received a mail from Accepted.com, they have a webinar(Connecting the Dots from the Big Apple, to Columbia Business School, to YOU!) on October 29th.

Below is the transcript of that mail.

What do Wall Street, Central Park, the New York Stock Exchange, the Empire State Building, and YOU all have in common? Why, proximity to Columbia Business School of course! You, of course, will be on campus – the other things will be a short subway ride away.

Now…the tough part: How are you going to get there? By following the steps in Get Accepted to Columbia Business School, Accepted’s new webinar that will teach you the four key strategies you need to make your Columbia goal a reality. The Big Apple is waiting for you!

Webinar details

Date: Wednesday, October 29th

Time: 10:00 AM PT/1:00 PM EST

Folks who want to attend register here!!

See you all. Take care!!

MBA Blogger
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
FROM My MBA Journey: A Second Chance

I took the GMAT for a second time earlier this week. In the time that has passed since I first took the test, I’ve been putting in a lot of hours and even saw a tutor a couple times. Unfortunately my preparation was not enough to get me the score I was aiming for. However, I did improve my overall score, so at least some progress was made.

This puts me in a tricky spot. I was hoping to apply by the round two deadline which is in about a week or so for most schools. The GMAT can only be taken once every 31 days. The test is changed every 31 days. I am not able to take the test again prior to applying. Although a GMAT test score is one part of an application and the acceptance is not dependent on the score, the score still matters. And applications are often the determination factor of scholarship funding. I want to put my best foot forward and apply with a “good” GMAT score.

Now I need to decide whether I will try to apply to round three or wait until next year. Round three is not the most ideal round to apply to. Sometimes scholarships are not offered to round three applicants. Also it’s assumed most spots are already filled up and there isn’t much room for round 3 applicants in the class. It also may look like applicants “waited until the last minute” to apply. One of the acceptance factors considered is if an applicant is “ready” for graduate school. The factors that contribute to being “ready” may be maturity, work experience and academic preparation. If a prospective student is applying in round 3, there are only a few months before the program would begin. That’s not much time to wrap up any further growing that’s needed. Decisions, decisions. I don’t want to wait another year to apply, but I need to do what’s best in the long run. I also knew I should’ve taken more time to study before applying.

MBA Blogger
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 38
Concentration: Finance, Healthcare
GMAT Date: 08-09-2014
Send PM
FROM TexasWannaBeCali: Mindless Rants and a Little Tug of War

1. My favorite football team to infinity and beyond, the Dallas Cowboys, currently have the best record in the NFL and I’m literally riding on cloud 9 because of it. Exciting times here in Dallas…despite the whole Ebola craziness and all. But eh who cares about that when the Cowboys are on a 6 game winning streak :D

2. After much indecisiveness, I have decided on a costume for Halloween. I shall be the Cat in the Hat. The hot version of course so no need to Google image search what this costume will look like, the internet isn’t even ready for it.

3. The Women’s Weekend at McCombs is this Friday and Saturday and I’m pretty excited about it. I’ve even already stalked my roommate via social media to make sure she was cool. It’s totally not creepy when you don’t have to try very hard to find them though right?

4. Recently saw Gone Girl and I have 8 words for you… “Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned”. Like OMG!

5. I’ve already started planning my life post submitting my MBA apps in early January.

• Read “Lean In” by Sheryl Sandberg and FINALLY finish reading “Nice is Just a Place in France” by BetchesLoveThis (like seriously guys, I’ve been working on this one for like 500 years… i get so easily distracted ugh and don’t judge me on the book’s author because yes I sometimes am that basic betch who loves her Starbucks, yoga pants and “literally can’t even”)
  • Travel to Spain in mid May
  • Apologize to my tennis racket for the months of neglect and train like crazy to get ready for a few spring and summer competitive matches
6. I have become the epitome of Ms. Doom and Gloom. I think I’ve internalized my stress and anxiety over having so much to do in so little time being it either with work, or the GMAT, or writing essays so much so that I’m easily frustrated and my first instinct is just be negative about everything. Like I think one of my friends texted me saying that it was such a nice day out and I responded “yeah, such a nice day to be in the library ugh” Like who am i!?! This fun sucker me is worst, and even though I recognize I’m doing it and get annoyed with myself, I can’t help it. My emotions are all out of wack for sure, but luckily for me and any one that has to even breathe in my direction, in a few weekends I’ll be visiting my Alma mater for a few days and spending time with my best buds from college should be able to pull me off this emotional rollercoaster they called MBA application season. One last crazy weekend with the people I love most will be just what I need to make it through the home stretch.

7. I’ve had the opportunity to correspond with a few current students at UCLA Anderson, and it’s like they SO get me. I knew when I first started researching Anderson, that the culture was probably where I would fit in most, and the girls I’ve spoken to did nothing short of confirming everything I already loved about the program and just made me even more excited.

8. I wonder if I should change my blog name to TexasWannaBeFuqua…or really TexasWannaBeConfused or something. I feel like I’m in identity crisis mode because I started this blog dead set on California, but the more I work on my Duke essays, the more I fall in love. Damn Team Fuqua! Anderson and Fuqua without a doubt are my top 2 programs and ask me a few months ago I would’ve said UCLA without even a hesitation, but now, I can honestly say it’s about 50-50 between the 2. I love how much more open minded I’ve become though, I think it’s a sign that the 24 and 7 months TWC is a little more maturer than the 24 and 2 months version of myself. Oh what a journey this has been.

9. One of these days I hope to fall asleep before 2AM

That’s all the mindless rants I have for now. Can’t believe it’s almost November (I feel like in every post I make a reference to it “almost” being some time of the year.. when did i become so predictable yall).

Also I have a TON of current MBA applicants listed on my blog right now so please check them out if you haven’t already and for those you with interview invites, WOW the heck out of them so I can move you to the “Current MBA Students” section :) Best wishes to everyone and may the odds be ever in your favor

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
FROM Grant Me Admission: My MBA Journey So Far (Part 3)
My journey is has hit some highs . . . and hit some lows . . .  NOTE: This is Part 3 in a series that summarizes…
Own Kudos [?]: 28 [0]
Send PM
FROM Scott Duncan: My Kellogg Interview Experience
Yesterday, I hit the road at 6:30 AM after downing a pint of coffee to head to my off-campus interview for Kellogg. I was feeling good, like all ofmy interview practicehad made me prepared, and I found $11 in my suit jacket…I’ll take that as a positive sign any day!

I arrived at my interviewer’s office about 30 minutes early, and didn’t bother running through my flashcards any more, since I figured that that would just make my answers sound scripted. So, I spent the next half hour relaxing, and not thinking about the perfect answers to whatever questions my interviewer would be asking.

As soon as I met my interviewer, I grabbed a cup of coffee an was off to a conference room. The whole experience was very easy-going and conversational, and less intense than it was last year, when I was sitting in a room in the admissions office with a bunch of other applicants, wishing each other luck and comparing notes after the interviews were finished. The admissions office employees must have though that was hilarious.

My interviewer started with some questions about my resume, which are too specific to list here. So instead, I’ll list the questions that I got that were of particular interest not only to me, but to anyone who might have to answer them in their own interviews.

The Questions
Tell me about a time you failed…
It doesn’t matter where you are applying, you should be ready to answer this one. For behavioral questions like this, I had a handful of stories ready to go that I had already loosely structured in the STAR Format. I chose a technical issue at work that my team and I overcame.

Situation: Medical device we designed was malfunctioning in final testing. Clinical trial would be delayed. Everyone could lose 10% of their bonus.

Task: Find solution to technical issue BUT more importantly, communicate our plan to the rest of the team and get them to buy in

Action: Come up with several concepts, present to management, advocate for one and persuade management team to move forward with our best option.

Result: Device works now, clinical trial not delayed, everybody happy.

Obviously I peppered in a little more detail, but that is how I used the STAR format with this particular question.

Additionally, I brought something for show & tell. When asked this question, I reached into my bag and took out one of medical devices I designed, packaged and ready to go. The interviewer said he had never had anyone bring props before…but it certainly helped explain the issue that I overcame. Hopefully that will be memorable.

Tell me about a creative solution you had for a problem…
Hmm…I used my example for this question already! My interviewer acknowledged that I may have already answered this question, but I provided another example of a technical issue from my previous job. Again, I used the STAR format and added some colorful anecdotes along the way.

It seems like you have leadership/teamwork experience. How do you motivate your team members?
Was not ready for this one. I was hoping to explain how I don’t see motivating my team members of a series of tactics, but more of a long-term game of consistently showing respect for each other, doing what you say you’re going to do, and always being ready to help when asked. I don’t think I articulated this well enough, and wish I answered it better.

Why MBA? / Why Now?
No getting around this one, you will get asked this question. I explained my goals, how I did a gap analysis on the people who had successfully accomplished what I want to accomplish, and elaborated that I will never get the exposure to finance, fundraising, marketing etc., I will need to be successful while remaining in engineering. An MBA perfectly fills in those gaps. As for why now, I explained that I felt I had built a solid foundation in engineering and manufacturing and it was time to get out of my comfort zone. After I answered, he asked me to go into more detail on my short-term goals immediately after Kellogg.

Why Kellogg?
I told the honest truth: When I visited Evanston for my last interview, I had the opportunity to attend a marketing class. It was unlike anything I had ever experienced in my education – everyone looked happy to be there, everyone was excited and participating, it seemed like everyone knew everyone else. I feel like that was indicative of a strong collaborative culture at Kellogg, and that’s something that I want to be a part of. Coming from an undergraduate institution that did not have a strong culture, it is important to me this time around.

Final Question
The last question I got was about how I develop products and seek feedback from doctors when I start a new design. This is very specific to what I do for a living, but I explained how I like to watch the user’s behavior, listen and empathize with what they say, and use that to guide my designs. I loved answering this question and closed with one of my favorite quotes on innovation, from Henry Ford:

If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said “Faster Horses”

After that, I asked some questions specific to his background, why he chose Kellogg, and what other schools he had considered. The whole process took just under 45 minutes.

Conclusion
I’ll give myself a B to a B+. I think I had some solid answers, but I stumbled over a couple and I think I could have been more expressive and engaging. It’s tough with the pressure, but I have just over a week to practice for MIT Sloan next week.

Subscribe Now!

The post My Kellogg Interview Experience appeared first on Scott Duncan.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 62 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Strategy
GMAT 1: 610 Q47 V28
GMAT 2: 650 Q45 V32
GMAT 3: 710 Q47 V40
Send PM
FROM Naija MBA Gal: Rain! Finally!! – From Booth with Love
Do you know how it feels to receive an invite on the last day of the the mid-decision week? All the scenarios that your mind will dream of and discard? How many mini heart attacks? The tears, the words, the joy, the pain and the hopelessness of it all? Going into the last day ofinterview […]
MBA Blogger
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Concentration: Marketing, Social Entrepreneurship
GMAT Date: 12-30-2014
GPA: 3.03
WE:Marketing (Other)
Send PM
FROM MBA on my Mind: A brief intermission & a B School Tally Entry
It is great to be back to the blogosphere, I was starting to get withdrawal symptoms. But things are quite lull ‘ed’ out here at the moment, aren’t they? I am sure everyone is working their butt off on GMAT prep and their applications.

A lot has happened since my last post. Exciting stuff, for the most part ! Work-wise things have been cra-aa-zzy (the good kinda crazy), our business so far has been bootstrapped, but with rapid expansion on the cards, the hunt for other avenues of funding has become imperative . So, over the past couple of months we’ve approached various angel investors to pitch our idea. A couple of leads went through to the second round of discussions, so my life of late, has become a frenzy of financials, business models and investor pitch presentations. It’s amazing how this experience has stretched my mind and given me feedback on the skills I need to hone, at business school of course. Great bits of content to inject into my essays.

Speaking of essays, I have started out with my admissions consultant. My immediate, Short-term and Long-term MBA goals have crystalized into something concrete, waiting to hear comments on that, at the same time I have gotten a couple of success, leadership and ‘why MBA now’ accounts to work with.

The GMAT prep is going full swing. I will have a post specifically on my preparation strategy and material in another post. You won’t believe what’s keeping me motivated, it’s Facebook feeds and Instagrams from all my target schools. The class of 2016 is having it’s orientation and the social media is flooded with pictures of clam bakes (that’s right, a clambake dinner on the frickin’ beach – Yale SOM), barbecues, mock classes (Ross) and meets . I WANT to be doing those things next fall! LET’S DO THIS!

So, My business school Tally board is about 90% done with the completion of the ‘ROSS’ section. Michigan Ross is a school I connected with way back in November, 2013. Extremely friendly current students, they went out of their way to answer all my questions thoroughly. A fantastic school, Marketing and Social Enterprise have a special focus. My experience in the past few months with prepping for discussions and meetings with Angel Investors and VC’s has been an eye opener and has left me with a yearning  for an understanding of the dynamics of social Impact funding, I have been consciously looking for a ‘VC and Social Impact funding exposure’ feature in my target schools, – Kellogg, Stanford and Ross tick that box for me!

Ross on the B school Tally Board. I am loving their new & improved website.                                                    https://michiganross.umich.edu/

Grantmeadmission and Texaswannabecali , guys CRUSH the GMAT ! Make me proud !! :D

MBA Blogger
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Concentration: Marketing, Social Entrepreneurship
GMAT Date: 12-30-2014
GPA: 3.03
WE:Marketing (Other)
Send PM
FROM MBA on my Mind: Turning 24 and a mad 4 weeks.
*PHEW*.

Do you sometimes have that feeling where you try and cram as much as is humanly possible  in the 24 hours that constitute a day and that time just isn’t enough? I have had that feeling over the past 4 weeks. Being an entrepreneur sounds great and all, but it is NOT easy, the past few weeks have been testament to that. I am not going to bore you with the details, here’s the jist though – a ton of trouble shooting for our latest project, investor meetings and a rather insipid elevator pitch to a potential angel investor ( I haven’t recovered from that yet :( ), heaps of  paperwork, a profusion of meetings/planning on the road map for my company. It felt like I’d arrived at my first day of swimming lessons and I had been thrown in at the deep end of the bloody pool. It knocked the wind out of me. While I’d love to say, some innate capacity in me belted out a butterfly stroke and I managed to reach the edge of the pool with elan, in reality it had me spluttering about for quite a bit before I had my bearings .(Okay, Imma stop with the swimming analogy now) I have to say this though,tis experience has literally been the most amazing and constructive.

And it is safe to say midst all of this chaos, the GMAT has taken a back seat, I’ve pushed my exam date to October 31. So, that’s going to mean Round 2, folks. I am going to have to get in 6 apps in round 2. I want to send in my best possible application to all of my target schools, and if that means pushing to Round 2, I am okay with that.  I am off work for the whole of October for prep, I just want to get this damn test out of the way!

My temple for the next 5 weeks. I am going to get you, GMAT.

My essays are taking shape, I am a few days away from having my first draft of essays for Kellogg and Ross ready. The goals are looking good as well. I have gotten good comments from my admissions consultant on that, so I am a little relieved.  As I advance into the complex maze that is the application process, I find myself looking at my profile severely. I am constantly comparing myself to other applicants and feeling rather small, in the shadows of some frickin’ stellar profiles. I really need to relax.

In other news, My connect with Kellogg has deepened, and I have fallen even more in love with the school, if that’s possible. The Kellogg Impact Club has gone out of their way to help me understand the culture at Kellogg and put me touch with a group of alumni who started a company in the same domain as mine is in, and of course based in India. I had a nice long chat with one of the founders. He had some great things to say about the school and way things are done there. I  am  soo excited to be applying there!

Annnnd I turned 24 this week! God, I feel old. :/

Grantmeadmission, Pullingthatmbatrigger, Hugo, TopdogMBA, Naijambagirl !!! Congratulations to those of you who’ve sent in your apps, soo excited for you! :D Those of you giving your apps a good ol’ spit and shine and on the brink of hitting SEND, go get ‘em!

I just had a thought, all of us should convene at the end of this application journey, before we jet off to our dream schools and compare battle scars. I would love to meet you guys! :D

VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 6255 [0]
Send PM
FROM GNPTH: Journey So far!! & All the best to my friends who got shortlisted for Interviews!!
It’s been a long time, since I posted. A busy schedule at office and the GMAT preparation, fully tied up with all my free hours.

Anyways, now I’m back after a long break. I’m just going to share my progress in GMAT preparation. Overall I’m very much track with my schedule. I feel I’m gaining confidence on Verbal part, which is my Achilles heel. I’m done with my Critical Reasoning and Almost about to complete all the rules in Sentence correction. Now and then I keep practicing the Quants so that I don’t forget the concepts I learnt almost a month ago.

I have planned to take up a mock this weekend to assess my Quant and Verbal (only CR & SC) Skills, as I’m almost done with my preparation for both and if at all I see any areas of improvement. I had planned to work on those as well after that mock test.

Nothing much to say as of now. I tried to keep this post small and simple. See you all in next post.

Oh Wait!! I almost forgot.

Congratulations and all the best for my fellow MBA applicants on submitting their applications. Especially to GrantmeAdmission(Sorry about the HBS ding, but you will sure rock the Tuck & Kellogg interview Buddy!!), Naija MBA Gal, Pulling that MBA trigger (All the best for the Fuqua interview), TopDog(All the best for the INSEAD!!).

Also thanks to my fellow MBA Applicants—Road to MBA(All the best for your GMAT on 25th November- I will be taking it up early December), TexaswannabecaliPro GMAT, MBA on MIND(All the best for your GMAT on October 31st), and Hugo.

See you all in next post J. Till then bye for now!!

VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 6255 [1]
Send PM