It is currently 17 Feb 2018, 17:01

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Directory of MBA Applicant Blogs

new topic post reply Update application status  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

BSchool Forum Moderator
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GMAT 2: 710 Q47 V41
GPA: 3.7
WE: Corporate Finance (Aerospace and Defense)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Directory of MBA Applicant Blogs [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Nov 2014, 08:01
FROM Grant Me Admission: My Interview with Kellogg
Hey everyone, today I will be reviewing my interview with Kellogg. As many of you already know, I applied to only Tuck last year, as I…Image
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors
1 KUDOS received
BSchool Forum Moderator
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GMAT 2: 710 Q47 V41
GPA: 3.7
WE: Corporate Finance (Aerospace and Defense)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 04 Nov 2014, 08:01
This post received
KUDOS
FROM Grant Me Admission: TheEngineerMBA: My experience interviewing at HBS, and briefly visiting MIT
Alright, Boston/MIT visit and HBS interview debrief time. Arriving in Boston I arrived in Boston for the first time in my life this past Saturday night…Image
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors
MBA Blogger
Concentration: Finance, Healthcare
GMAT Date: 08-09-2014

Show Tags

New post 04 Nov 2014, 23:00
FROM TexasWannaBeCali: Tis the Season… to Finally Start Getting my $#*! Together

November already… Is this real life? Sigh…

It’s been awhile since I’ve made a “Goals” post so now that it’s crunch time, I thought it’d be rather appropriate.

1. GET INTO THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT. I was way too preoccupied with work and b school biz that Halloween pretty much came and went and I didn’t even do any Halloweenie type things besides go out in a cute costume. I’m pretty annoyed with my lack of festiveness (is that a word) lately so I am holding myself accountable and will be doing the absolute most to celebrate Thanksgiving and Christmas. I’m talking holiday bows in my hair (got lots of compliments last year), pumpkin spice lattes and UGGs, adopting an Angel for Christmas, Black Friday shopping, caroling (okay maybe not that one), putting up decorations, watching all the classic Christmas movies that you’ve seen a million times but watch anyways because it’s a tradition… the whole nine yards. I love this time of year despite the weather so I really want to make sure I enjoy it no matter how busy I am.

2. SCHEDULE MY GMAT. Most likely going to schedule my retake for Saturday, December 13th which gives me a little over a month to prepare. My main focus is improving Critical Reasoning which I’ve been reading PowerScore for and just practicing Quant like crazy. Also any advice on improving in Reading Comp? My accuracy is so hit or miss with that section and I can’t even pinpoint it to it being a certain subject (business, social sciences, or science), it’s just sometimes I comprehend what I’m reading and sometimes I just really don’t. Maybe I just need more practice or maybe I need a miracle.

3. UPDATE MY RESUME.  First of all, so excited that I’ve now been officially promoted. As a young applicant, you’re pretty much looking for any way to show the adcom you’re ready to make this transition and that you have the skills and leadership qualities necessary to succeed in business school, so I’m hoping this is exactly the boost my profile needed even if it is for just 2 months by the time I apply. I also know that I really need to make sure I take the time to craft a great resume, one that makes the adcom want to read the rest of my profile. With most of my focus being consumed with writing essays and GMAT prep, I know that “updating my resume” will be put on the backburner until the ninth hour and that would just be a disaster. I did an overhaul of my resume this summer and while my title has changed, my responsibilities really haven’t, so I at least have a good starting point, but I honestly have no idea if the description of my job is anything close to what an adcom will be looking to read about. How do you make tax sound interesting guys!?!?

4. START ON MY MCCOMBS APP. I am specifically highlighting this program because I almost dropped McCombs from consideration. As y’all may remember I attended their Women’s Weekend a little while ago, and I must say I absolutely loved it. Exactly the culture and program I’m looking for and all the current students and applicants I met, I could see us being great friends. I just met so many amazing girls, a group of us from the Dallas area even stuck together the whole weekend and have made plans to do happy hours and keep in touch, my roommate included, who I LOVE by the way. We instantly connected as soon as I walked into the hotel room and I don’t think we stopped talking and laughing until the event was over. We’re even GMAT study buddies. Texas is a still a distance 3rd choice, maybe 4th, I haven’t decided, and while the healthcare opportunities are not as ideal as some programs offer, I don’t want to eliminate a school I love so much solely because of that when I could very well end up finding my passion in another industry once school starts. I’d rather apply now and make the decision that’s best for me when the time comes.

5. FIND AN ESSAY REVIEWER(S). I currently have 11 essays to write (Anderson, Haas, Duke, McCombs, and the Consortium) and I’ve only started 4 (all 3 of Duke’s and Anderson’s) and only 2 of the Duke essays are just about ready for Review Round 1. Sad.. I know. I’m going to hate myself come December. This I already know and have accepted. I still haven’t decided on the whole admission consultant thing and I’m not sure the a la carte essay reviewing is a better route either so I’m in quite the dilemma. I have plenty of friends I could have read over it, but I know they would all just be super positive and like “omg don’t change a thing!” and just waste my time. How lame is it that I’m actually considering letting my parents be my reviewers unless I can magically think of someone else in the meantime? They’re both pretty cutthroat… my stepdad is an investment banker so I know especially from the business side of things about aligning my goals and highlighting certain facets of a program, his opinion will be extremely useful, and then my mom.. well she’s just Black and will tell me like it is, it’s in her DNA. Either way, I think they might be my initial reviewers because I can bother them to read them whenever I feel like it, and then maybe turn to a consultant for a la carte services once it’s closer to being ready. Idk we’ll see. I need to finish the damn things first.

6. LOCK MYSELF IN THE LIBRARY UNTIL I FIGURE OUT WHAT TO TELL ANDERSON. As previously mentioned, Anderson’s essay is one of the few that I’ve started on.. for obvious reasons. I tend to just type away until I get tired and then leave the document for dead for while so once I come back to it, I can bring out some fresh ideas. Well I just re-read what I wrote and OMG guys.. I absolutely hate it. I don’t know what it is about this essay topic or maybe I’m just trying so hard that I can’t be my naturally charming self, but this essay was so terrible and embarrassing. I’m having a pretty difficult time trying to actually answer the question, but also making sure it doesn’t sound like something other applicants will have written. And then tying in your defining principles, to Anderson’s, to your goals, to their specific program and what you like about it and why…are we sure this can be done in 750 words? So much to say, not enough room, but honestly thank God for word limits because if I had continued that rambling fest I call my first draft, it would’ve put the adcom to sleep for sure. Time for a do-over.

Loving all the posts lately. I get so excited to read everyone’s updates, it’s like I’m living vicariously through y’all. Keep it up everyone and have a healthy week!!!!

Current Student
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Strategy
GMAT 1: 610 Q47 V28
GMAT 2: 650 Q45 V32
GMAT 3: 710 Q47 V40
WE: Consulting (Consulting)

Show Tags

New post 05 Nov 2014, 04:01
FROM Naija MBA Gal: I had an amazing interview with Booth!!!
And I am super busy at work trying to make up for the three hours I took off work yesterday.  But it is totally worth it. The interview was supposed to start by 2pm, my interviewer and I had agreed to meet at a restaurant half way between our offices. About, one hour to the […]Image

My Journey: http://naijambagal.wordpress.com/

MBA Blogger
B
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
Schools: NTU '19
WE: Analyst (Computer Software)

Show Tags

New post 05 Nov 2014, 10:00
FROM Pro GMAT: SUCCESS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Again after an extensive study session, hard work and a lot of paper work, I took another practice test and this time it was 660. Breakup is Q 50, V 30. Well I am not totally disappointed with my score, … Continue reading →Image

KUDOS please!! If it helped. :)
Warm Regards.
Visit My Blog

1 KUDOS received
Current Student
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 05 Nov 2014, 16:00
This post received
KUDOS
FROM TopDogMBA - A Reapplicant's Tail: I want to tell you …MIT Sloan interview invite!
I got this baby in my inbox today! :)

3 out of 3 of my target b schools want to interview me! There is no Plan B anymore. Additional school research just officially ended. I need to focus on bringing these babies home!

Thank you to all of you who have supported me through the anguish of this re-application process.

Anything is possible!

More details of my tough interview prep for INSEAD, MIT Sloan and Wharton to follow soon.

TopDogMBA - A Reapplicant's Tail - http://topdogmba.com/

Current Student
GPA: 3.6

Show Tags

New post 05 Nov 2014, 17:00
FROM Scott Duncan: My MIT Sloan Interview Experience
Last week, I wrapped up one of the last remaining items from my Round 1 applications: my interview at MIT Sloan. Everything about it was oddly familiar since the last time I was here was back in March of this year, before I was waitlisted and ultimately rejected.

As soon as I walked into the elevator, I was joined by two admissions office staff members who correctly guessed (probably from the suit I was wearing) that I was there for an interview.

“So what are the magic words I need to say?” I asked.

“Just be yourself!” was the response. Was it really that simple?

It was advice I decided to take to heart. Last year, I struggled with relaxing enough to be myself, and probably came off stiff as a board. Not ideal. In the lobby, I read a back issue of The Economist and caught up on the Ebola outbreak.

After about 30 minutes of waiting, my interviewer walked down the hall and introduced herself.

There’s no way she recognizes me…I thought to myself. She was the same interviewer from my last interview!

“So,” she asked. “Are you still surfing?” Not only did she remember me, she remembered my plans for the weekend after my interview, a full six months later. Impressive.

The Questions
Things were already off to a much better start this year. Last year, question number one was “Your GMAT score is a little…average. Could you explain?” Certainly not a question I was ready to answer! Here are some of the questions that I was asked this time:

What has changed since last year?
I retook the GMAT and got a better score. I got a promotion. I have only become more committed to applying.

What does this new promotion entail for you?
I described how now I have a much more visible role and am involved in all aspects of the projects I am working on instead of just the engineering stuff. My answer could have been more crisp.

Why MBA, and why now?
Nice – a question I had practiced. As for why MBA: I need exposure to functions other than engineering if I am going to achieve my goal of starting medical device companies, and an MBA will be the transformative experience I need. As for why now: I have years of experience in manufacturing and product development and have built the foundation I need in these areas. Time to move on!

Why MIT Sloan
The strength in entrepreneurship and innovation, the collaborative culture, and location (I do love Boston).

Tell me about a time when…
Here’s the point in the interview where I got a slew of behavioral questions. The conversation was so fluid at this point that it no longer really felt like an interview. I discussed different projects I have led, some of the team dynamics where I work, disagreements I have had with my manager, failures, successes, and all the rest.

What I did differently this year
I took the just be yourself advice to heart. I have to be honest – this interview was tough. Last year I never really hit a groove in the interview where it felt fully conversational, but this year I did. I’m hoping that this means that it went well. My interview was far from perfect, but it seemed to go better this time around. We’ll find out in mid-December.

Subscribe Now!
I value your privacy and would never spam you. Unsubscribe at any time.

The post My MIT Sloan Interview Experience appeared first on Scott Duncan.
Current Student

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2014, 21:01
FROM Naija MBA Gal: Sloan invite!!!!
I really cannot say much now as I am rushing to get to work. But I promise to update tis post with the next 4 hrs. Thanks to everyone for helping me keep hope alive.Image

Current Student
GPA: 3.38
WE: Corporate Finance (Consulting)

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2014, 21:01
FROM Road To My MBA: Accepted.com Interview
I´ve done an interview at Accepted.com quite a while ago and if any of you are interested, here is the link.

I´m through my preparation of my second GMAT attempt. Hope to have good news soon…

Current Student
Concentration: Technology
Schools: Anderson '18 (M)
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V40
WE: Information Technology (Internet and New Media)

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2014, 23:01
FROM Pulling That MBA Trigger: Onwards and upwards
It’s been raining invites on all my friends out here – congratulations to Naija MBA Gal, TopDogMBA, hugoness, Vandana and Grant Me Admission!! Having had the privilege to blog alongside such incredibly smart and nice people, I have no doubt that they deserve admits at the schools of their dreams. I am counting down the days to hear some more good news.

In the meantime, I’m back on the horse again, this time for Round 2 applications. My school choices are up in the air for the moment, because I cannot for the life of me identify where I would have a competitive chance. I don’t want to apply to schools just because I know I’ll have better chances there, but on the other hand, I don’t want to apply to schools where I have no chance either. It’s a tough call. I’ll keep you guys posted when I finalise my schools and possibly the rationale that went behind picking. One thing is for sure though, I am not going to get emotionally attached to any of them. I’ll do my research and I’ll talk to students, but this is going to be the equivalent of a friends with benefits situation. No emotions, no commitment.

I’ve started with GMAT prep, I think it’s going well. I remember most of it, which is something of a feat considering it’s been over two years. I’m trying to get on the upper levels of both Quant and Verbal, which means a lot of targeted studying. It helps that I enjoy it though.

I literally can’t wait for March now where my fate will be decided either way.

MBA Blogger

Show Tags

New post 09 Nov 2014, 13:01
FROM My MBA Journey: Weekend Visits
I have been looking into visiting some of the schools I’m interested in. There are a few comprehensive visits offered. Aside from the normal VIP class visit, there are also women and diversity weekends available that seem to provide a greater look at the program. These are usually 1-3 day trips that comprise of a conference and admissions events. Some of the top schools have these programs. Some of the schools require you to apply to the programs. For others, you just have to register.

Now here’s the hard part. Which programs should I apply to? Attending these events will require a time and money investment. U of M, Duke, UNC and Kellogg all offer a more comprehensive program. Emory and Darden are offering short half day events. I’d love to attend all of them, but taking time off work and spending money to travel are concerns for me. Kellogg and U of M happen to be hosting them on the same weekend this year. Great. The Duke and UNC programs are back to back weekends. Wish I could just stay out there and work from “home” on those days. Oh well. At least it will be a good excuse to escape this Michigan weather! Now it’s time to work on these weekend applications!

MBA Blogger

Show Tags

New post 10 Nov 2014, 18:01
FROM My MBA Journey: MBA Weekend Visit Applications

I’ve decided to apply to the U of M Women’s Weekend instead of the Kellogg weekend since they’re taking place at the same time. Really I should apply to both in case I don’t get into one. But I also don’t want to turn one down. And I’m already tight on time. These applications add up! I really wonder how much time to put into these apps. All of the apps require you to submit personal profile information, a resume, and 1-2 essays. Some of the essays will be great exercises for the actual essays I’ll need to write later. The questions are of similar nature. “Why do you want to get a MBA?” and “What have you accomplished so far in the work force?” are a few of the questions. I wonder how much time applicants are spending on these. Maybe they let everyone into the weekend but want to make sure you’re interested. Or maybe there are a limited amount of spots available and there is competition. I don’t even know how large of a group will be attending. I doubt I’ll be able to find out these answers.

I’m thinking about being a bit bold in my essays. Now’s the time to experiment a bit with not as much being on the table here. However, I did hear from an admissions member once that any communication you have with the school is part of the overall interview process and affects their perception of you. I’m definitely not going to take these essays lightly, or be too bold. But I would say boldness is part of my personality. And they want you to be sincere right? We’ll see!

MBA Blogger

Show Tags

New post 11 Nov 2014, 19:01
FROM My MBA Journey: Waiting Game

Well I’ve officially submitted my applications for Women’s Weekends at Duke, UNC, and U of M. Now I just have to play the waiting game. I really didn’t expect to nervous about this. I’ve been finding myself constantly checking my email. It’s just a weekend event, not actual admission to the program. Regardless, although admissions teams say it isn’t true, I would expect admission to this event to be somewhat of an indicator of your hopes of getting into the MBA program.

Maybe not though. The school has to fund the event and pay for things such as hotel, food and some transportation costs. They probably can’t do it for every applicant.

I also wonder, does the school or the prospective student get the most out of this experience. Clearly it’s in part a recruiting tool for the school. And for the student it’s somewhat of an informal interview.

It seems like the format of most of these weekends is broken into two sections. One day is dedicated to more of an admissions information day, and the other is a leadership conference that’s not limited to prospective students. I’m equally excited about both days…if I get in. I will keep you posted.

Current Student
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 580 Q37 V32
GMAT 2: 570 Q36 V32
GMAT 3: 680 Q44 V40

Show Tags

New post 12 Nov 2014, 01:00
FROM Coffee Beans And Tea Leaves: I am in…and I am going South!
I got in! I got in! I got in! Got the Early Decision Admit to Fuqua and I am over the moon. Yes there were tears. I am done with is process and soooo ready to begin the next phase. I shall be back to writing more often once I feel more coherent but I […]Image

-MBAJunkie

Current Student
Concentration: Real Estate, General Management
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.1
WE: General Management (Real Estate)

Show Tags

New post 12 Nov 2014, 11:25
FROM ConstructionToMBA: A ding from Booth.
I found out last week that I was not invited to interview at Booth. I was disheartened to hear the news. On hindsight, Booth was my first, and weakest, application. Oh well, one school down, several more to go.

A quick summary of where things currently stand:

1. Kellogg- submitted and interviewed (R1)

2. Booth – submitted and rejected (R1)

3. Duke – Submitted – R1. Interviewed during the open interview period.

4. Cornell – Submitted R1. Should get interview/rejection decision in the next 24 hours (eek!)

5. Columbia – Rolling decisions. Submitted App 10/28.

6. UCLA – Visiting campus next week. Will be submitting R2.

Current Student

Show Tags

New post 12 Nov 2014, 11:25
FROM ConstructionToMBA: Cornell Johnson – A nerve racking wait
Cornell’s deadline to release its interview decisions is today. My applciation still reads under review, so I’m anxiously waiting for an update in the next few hours. I’m excitedly hoping to visit Ithaca and interview in the next couple weeks! But in the meanwhile http://giphy.com/gifs/blue-velvet-sweating-hm-RkYUak4iSTbTq

2 KUDOS received
Current Student

Show Tags

New post 12 Nov 2014, 13:01
This post received
KUDOS
FROM ConstructionToMBA: Interview invite at Johnson
The first good news of the admissions cycle – I’ve been invited to interview at Johnson! This news felt particularly uplifting, especially given my ding at Booth last month. I’m a HUGE fan of Johnson. I remember visiting Ithaca in HS, and I loved the campus, and community at Cornell. I’m excited to interview next week!Image

Current Student

Show Tags

New post 13 Nov 2014, 04:01
FROM Naija MBA Gal: While waiting…
As all my good friends know, patience is not one of my strong points. And Stanford is stretching beyond what I thought was my capacity but I am handling it just fine. Sort of. There are three things occupying most of my thoughts at this time: 1. Preparing for my interview with Sloan. I gotta […]Image

Current Student

Show Tags

New post 13 Nov 2014, 14:01
FROM ConstructionToMBA: UCLA Visit
This past weekend, I flew out to LA to enjoy some warm weather, hang out with a few friends, and most importantly visit UCLA. We’ve had a very cold fall in Chicago so far, so Los Angeles was a welcome respite. It was in the 20′s when my plane took off from Chicago on Friday, and 85 when I landed at LAX 4 hours later. The wonders of modern travel.

UCLA first came up on my radar when I attended their info session here in Chicago a few months ago. I loved the Adcom’s presentation, and their alumni were very friendly. They’ve got a strong Real Estate Program, and the SoCal area is obviously a massive real estate market. LA’s glorious weather, and the fact that I’d have the chance to live in Santa Monica (which is freaking awesome) during B-school is a huge bonus.

When I stepped onto UCLA’s campus, I was stunned by the architecture and greenery on campus. Considering that its an urban campus, there’s an impressive amount of space between buildings where students could sit and read on the grass between classes. The Anderson building itself is also great. They’ve got a top notch facility there, and after sitting in on a class, I can firmly say that they’ve got some top notch faculty as well. I hung out at the Anderson cafe for a while, and had coffee with two current students. They were both raving fans of the school, and only reenforced my belief that I’d fit great with anderson’s community and culture. I only wish I had applied in Round 1!Image

Current Student
Concentration: Technology
Schools: Anderson '18 (M)
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V40
WE: Information Technology (Internet and New Media)

Show Tags

New post 14 Nov 2014, 02:01
This post was
BOOKMARKED
FROM Pulling That MBA Trigger: Final school list for Round 2
So after many, many, many hours of internal debate that resulted in a lot of hair pulling and crabbiness, I have finally  decided on my school list. I think I have been a little wiser in my choices this time around and I think each of them would be a good fit for me. It’s really weird though, when I started out, literally none of these schools were on my radar. This is mostly because I started out thinking I wanted to get into consulting post MBA and now I’ve done a complete u-turn by deciding to stay in the tech industry.

I know that I want to be an entrepreneur in the long term and I thought that consulting would get me there eventually. But when I actually sat down to evaluate the progression of my career, it made more sense to go another route, and that would be Product Management. It’s a pretty newish role in the industry but it’s growing by leaps and bounds each year. It allows me to leverage my experiences so far because I am an engineer, I work in a product development startup, the startup I founded is in the e-commerce space, I have a lot of experience in the technical aspects of developing a product and it just makes logical sense as a career path. So I can definitely say that I have a better handle on my story and how I’m going to market myself.

Weirdly enough, I had this revelation in the middle of writing essays for my R1 apps and my essays did say that I want to become a Product Manager at a leading tech firm, but by then the school choices had already been made and it was too late. Duke is still fine, since a lot of tech companies do recruit from there so my goals must have made some sense, but Yale was a complete washout. I shouldn’t have applied in the first place.

Anyway having cleared that up in my head, I know what kind of schools I should be looking at, especially to achieve my career goals. I want a focus on entrepreneurship, and a school that is welcoming to younger applicants and has great tech firms/startups visiting campus and so, drumroll please.

• Chicago Booth
  • Berkeley Haas
  • UCLA Anderson
Booth is where I really want to be and I think I do actually have a good chance of getting in. I am most doubtful about my chances at Haas since the acceptance rates are ridiculous but I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if I didn’t apply. UCLA Anderson is so close to the Valley, as is Haas which makes both of them no-brainers. If I had the time, I would have thrown Stanford into the mix, because, well Stanford. But hey, if I don’t get in this year, I plan to quit my full time job and scale my startup by about a 100x. Quite a few VCs have been feeling my company out, but I’ve just been dragging my feet because I honestly feel like I need an MBA to plug the holes in my skill set before we open up to investors. That’s actually why I decided I need an MBA sooner rather than later. I guess I’ll come to that when it happens.

My days are so packed, I literally have no time to breathe. GMAT prep, reaching out to current students, drafting my essays, dealing with work. It’s like I can’t catch a break. I am desperately waiting for the weekend.

Re: Directory of MBA Applicant Blogs   [#permalink] 14 Nov 2014, 02:01

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  19   20   21   22   23   24   25  ...  45    Next  [ 891 posts ] 

Directory of MBA Applicant Blogs

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: Hatakekakashi

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap