Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 20:56 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 20:56

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Marketing
GPA: 3.61
WE:Business Development (Real Estate)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Schools: Tepper '16
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Send PM
Re: Gyanone Review [#permalink]
620 on the GMAT and admits to 4 programs with scholarship- My success story with GyanOne!!

This testimonial is long due and well- deserved. I reached out to GyanOne in July 2016 for their AppOne process. I was planning on applying to a few of the top MBA programs in India. Though I was extremely late in starting my applications, GyanOne still agreed to help me out even with only two weeks left in the application cycle. However, I could not go through with my graduate studies in 2016 and postponed my application to the following year. In October 2017 I once again reached out to them for help with my applications and thus began my journey with GyanOne.

One of the things that instantly struck me about their functioning was the individual attention that the team gives you. Even though I reached out a year later, Swati Ma’am remembered the exact details of my candidature. And that kind of interest itself made me sign up for their 2- school package. I used their help to apply to the Fall 2018 MBA programs at the DeGroote School of Business and the John Molson School of Business. I was assigned to Rishabh Sir for the entire process. Having Rishabh Sir as my counsellor was an absolute blessing. In our brainstorming calls I was blown away by the knowledge he had about the Canadian MBA programs and the insights he had about the schools I was applying to. The thorough research he does about your programs helps you craft a well- connected story in terms of how your strengths and profile matches what the program has to offer. He really helps highlight those individual qualities of yours that the school would expect from you as a graduate student.

Another key strength of theirs is their turnaround time. I was impressed by how responsive they were to each of the drafts of my resume and SOP. Besides that, they would patiently respond to the additional queries I had regarding the program in a timely manner. Their quick feedback on every document made sure that I worked on my applications throughout the Christmas holidays :-)

After submitting my applications and once the interview calls came rolling in, I knew that the next logical step would be to sign up for their interview preparation services. Practicing for the interviews via Skype really helped me get used to the interface for the real interview. Moreover, the interview preps that Swati Ma’am and Rishabh Sir put you through are so detailed and rigorous that the actual interview will be a breeze compared to the practice sessions- which proved to be true in my case! They coach you on what the adcomms are looking for from your application, how to present yourself, how to structure your responses, and provide tips and sources to read up on to prepare for the final interview.

However, one of the main reasons I wholeheartedly support their services is due to the circumstances that surrounded my application. Since I was applying with my sister, I was in a fix as my sister and I are extremely similar applicants- from our work experience to our GPA’s to our extra- curricular activities to our sectional scores on the GMAT! A few of the programs even reached out and asked us if the same candidate submitted two applications! :-D Therefore, we were worried that our similarities would affect the diversity factor that an MBA program looks for in their applicants. Thankfully, the strategy adopted by GyanOne in navigating this situation proved useful. Though it took some convincing, we eventually followed their advice of applying on different timelines to each program in order to help the adcomms evaluate each of our applications individually and maximize the chances of both of us securing an admit.

I ended the entire application season by being admitted to 2 more programs in addition to the DeGroote and JMSB MBA’s. And I could not be happier of my journey with them.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 5
GMAT 1: 660 Q49 V32
GPA: 3.33
Send PM
Convert with a GMAT 660 score in the 6th Round.

I reached out to Gyanone in April 2018 for consulting about prospective colleges with respect to my profile and since it was already very late in the admission year I couldn't comprehend where to go. But after suggestion through my friend, I came across Gyanone. I reached out to them and the response was very good.

After going through my profile and extensive research they suggested me to go for MBS, this was my preferred choice also. From the starting point itself, I knew I made the right choice. My consultant, Rishab, was very efficient in the way he handled my queries and guided me to the right path. Rishab was extremely cooperative and with the time constraint I had he acted very quickly and replied to my queries in a timely manner. The work was mine, but the advice I received in proceeding in the right direction was invaluable.

I also loved the fact that GyanOne communicated clearly and in a timely way always. Communication with the consultant was excellent. These guys are deep experts and I recommend them highly without hesitation. In terms of pricing, communication, expertise, and guidance, these guys are excellent, and this is my first-hand opinion. I would highly recommend anyone who is interested in applying for a good college to go to Gyanone because with the pricing and the service they provided it cannot be matched by any other consultant in India.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 509
GMAT 1: 650 Q45 V30
GPA: 3.35
Send PM
hello gyanone
please evaluate my profile and suggest me schools to match my goals
profile:
gender-male
industry-energy(PRIVATE-1 YEAR,PSU-6 years )
Education: Biju patnaik University Of Technology,Rourkela
Year-2011
CGPA-9.14
GMAT:740 (Q49,V41,IR 7,AWA 5)
Currently working as an operation manager in NTPC.Have experience in leading large scale project and day-to-day Operation
Extracurricular: self taught guitarist, cricket enthusiast
post MBA-consultancy/finance(want to change industry)
Please suggest colleges that can materialize my goal.Is it possible to change industry with a degree from Indian institute or one need to explore foreign university
Intern
Intern
Send PM
GyanOne is among the top 3 consultants in India at the moment with world class services delivered with utmost professionalism. I made my decision to work with GyanOne because of a strong recommendation from someone who used their services recently and I can vouch that they are the ranked 1 consultants in India, considering the success and pricing that they have. Had a great experience - would highly recommend them!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Gyanone Review [#permalink]
I had a great experience while working on my profile and essays with GyanOne. They help you understand your strengths and work towards helping you showcase the same in your application. I worked with Rishabh for my ISB application, and he had a quite thorough knowledge about the program and what the school seeks to select applicants.
They were very much available to help me with ad-hoc queries. For interview prep, Rishabh did mock Interviews with me that helped me feel more confident about my profile.
In all, I highly recommend GyanOne if your target school is ISB.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 22
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V32
GPA: 3.71
Send PM
I came to GyanOne through two of my friends, who made it to a top 20 US MBA in 2019. When I first spoke to Swati I knew this is going to be a start to a successful MBA journey.
I had a 690 on my GMAT, which was my major concern, being an Indian applicant to a top US b school. I made it to my target program with a scholarship. And all thanks to the application review and interview preparation provided by Rishabh.
I was thorough with my goals, expectations, and stray lining for my target programs, right from the beginning. The school selection call is really an eye-opener and helps you get on with detailed insights and facts about US school admissions and your target industry. By the end of the process, I already was confident of my candidature for the program. Getting a scholarship with a 690 score is certainly a testament to the strength Rishabh gave my application.

Highly recommended!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
So I'm looking to apply and my wife is currently applying for US schools. And I must say, Rishab has been very shoddy. Very slow to respond and puts in barely any time into reviewing essays. He was insolent enough to not actually give her inputs but just write out everything in words that were totally unlike her language and also poor grammatically. She has been dinged by both schools she used gyanone for. Been called by one that she did on her own, unfortunately not her top pick. The guys who were successful with gyanone would probably have done great even by themselves. Rishabh is very unprofessional as is the whole enterprise.Im glad those who were successful were, and I must say, please know that you were probably amazing both on paper and in interviews, and would have been so with or without this consultant.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Two Top European Bschool Admits with Scholarship!

I came to GyanOne with a basic idea of what my future aspirations were and their profound knowledge about business schools helped me align the right school with my goals, by understanding my motivations and experiences.
Right from the very beginning, GyanOne’s organised and focused methodology, along with personalised attention not only enabled me to optimally prepare for the admission process, but also helped me remain confident throughout this sometimes-turbulent process.

With a GMAT score of 700 and just a few days left before the R2 deadline, they helped me develop experience-based answers, which vividly highlighted my learnings from each experience. Through brainstorming, attentive listening, patience and hardwork, the team helped me find what made me unique and competitive in a large pool of applicants. In addition, the limitless edits made the essays and the resume engaging enough to stand out during the application process and made sure that every element of the application is perfect. By the end of the process, I already was confident of my candidature for the program.

Once interview calls came rolling in, their multi-pronged and gruelling mock interview sessions prepared me for every possible interview scenario and taught me how to intelligently tackle every question, be it behavioural, general or a case study question.
GyanOne prepared me for the worst that one could expect in an interview, that the actual interview seemed like a cake walk to me. I truly believe it gave me a strong competitive advantage and helped me present a polished image of myself in front of the admissions panel, ultimately getting me an admit from two of the top European Business Schools with scholarship.

Professional and personalised understanding were some of the immediately visible traits that I notice about the services offered by Gyanone. Moreover, I am extremely thankful for their guidance, they not only guided me through the intricacies of the process but also instilled in me the confidence that nothing is impossible if one is whole-heartedly determined to work for it.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 56 [0]
Given Kudos: 51
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V44
GPA: 3.2
Send PM
Cambridge reapplicant in with a flourish in my second attempt

Cambridge MBA admit as a reapplicant with Rishabh's help. Found his services very cost effective and very targeted for people who want to get into one of the best MBA courses around the world. I loved the fact that he helps calm nerves and takes a focused and structured approach for every application. GyanOne services were worth every penny and were much cheaper for me than using a foreign (non Indian) consultant.

Later I worked with Rishabh on the LBS application as well and have interviewed (waiting results) there too. From no admits last year to multiple admits this year, I have been able to come this far with his help. He is a very patient and mature consultant and someone I advise everyone to work with.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V45
Send PM
I got into Columbia MBA with Rishabh, cannot recommend him highly enough!

I came across Rishabh through Poets & Quants top consultants directory and he was rated one among the top. I approached GyanOne and had an initial profile review call with Rishabh, post which I decided to work with him. Rishabh has been incredibly helpful in shaping and polishing my application in all aspects from resume and essays to interviews. His guidance all through the process has been invaluable, and I couldn’t have done this on my own. He was very accommodative and was always ready to have a chat or a call for brainstorming if I was stuck somewhere. Getting his time and availability has never been a problem. One thing that perhaps stood out to me the most in Rishabh was his meticulous understanding of the nuances of top schools and what they seek for in an applicant. Rishabh doesn’t compromise and pushes you - we have done countless iterations of resumes and essays to get them in the best possible shape. He is well organized and keeps track of everything - I was surprised that he remembered many elements of my profile, few of which I thought were inconsequential, and helped position them appropriately in my essays.
Not just the working aspect, all my interactions with him have been pleasant and he was warm and affable. I really felt comfortable throughout the process, and was never hesitant to reach out to him even on the trivial components of my app. He also offered to review my essays of other schools that I wasn’t working with him on.
All in all, I highly recommend Rishabh to anyone looking to get into M7 and top schools, considering my great experience working with him!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 42
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V36
GPA: 3.99
Send PM
So guys, I researched a ton of consultants out there, and I found Rishabh to be among just two in India churning out admits to the best European MBAs (INSEAD, LBS, Oxbridge) year on year. I was a bit skeptical at first but then these very reviews that came from verified sources helped me make a decision. One of my friends (now at Oxford) had also recommended Rishabh so I decided to speak to him first. This was about a month before the deadlines to all my choices so you can imagine that I was a bit concerned about the time left.

Rishabh put me at ease and chalked out a detailed plan to still meet the deadlines. I was most happy that he didn't push me to apply to lower options or later deadlines like a lot of other consultants. He has a truly client-first approach and that shows. Also, I was surprised to see that GyanOne's pricing was very competitive and reasonable compared to other Indian and foreign consultants. I signed up with them for three schools, to be done in one month.

If time was scarce, it didn't feel like that working with Rishabh. Because we had defined timelines, I knew what to expect when. We discussed my life story, goals, and why I wanted an MBA, and he guided me to bring out my authentic voice on everything. Building a genuine application that was mine was very important and I am glad I could accomplish that. Rishabh is a perfectionist and he won't let you do less than your best. We did 6 iterations of my resume alone and many more of the essays till we were both happy with them. I was delighted to submit strong applications a few days in advance, something I couldn't think of as possible just a month back.

After I got interview calls, we trained on them. Rishabh has a very methodical way of looking at your interview, with both a micro and a macro outlook, and that helps you gain confidence on what you train and even what you don't train on. I think I had a great grasp on my goals and my reasoning for an MBA when I took the interview. My interviewer even commended me on exactly that.

I now have an admit from Oxford and I'm awaiting for other results to come through. If you are reading this now, and if you are lucky enough to find a slot with Rishabh, grab it right now. He is one of those rare consultants who won't sell you false dreams, and will make your own dreams come true.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GRE 1: Q167 V152
GPA: 3
Send PM
In my second year of applying, I worked with Rishabh. In my first year of applying with a different Indian Consultant, I didn't get in anywhere. Several of my ZS coworkers, some of whom worked with him the same year, told me about him. Later, I looked online and found several good things said about him and his company, including here.

Coming from an Indian Male Engineer pool was a tough challenge in addition to the low academic GPA. Rishabh's blunt feedback and honest expectations however made this journey easy.

The many brainstorming and strategy sessions I had with him were great, but what I liked most was that he knew exactly how to build applications for the most success. A one-hour meeting with Rishabh is like a four-hour meeting with other consultants. I know, because I met with a few of them before I was referred to Rishabh. This saves time and is very reassuring, because you don't just want to work on your apps, you also want to feel like you're making progress. He kept me focused on the job at hand and was very clear about how likely I was to get into the schools I applied to.

Rishabh also knows a lot about consulting and healthcare, and he helped me position myself perfectly at the intersection of the two, always keeping a patient and mature attitude. He is easy to talk to and was always willing to help me or just listen to my worries. It's no wonder why other people I've talked to say so good things about him. His resources are extremely helpful and his research for every college is too detailed.

I think there isn't a better consultant out there, and trust me, I've looked around (for 2 years). You can put your full trust in him, and you won't be sorry.

Happy to connect and discuss more things in detail
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Wharton full-time MBA admit working with Rishabh [#permalink]
Rishabh is a tremendous consultant who brings a lot more than just advice to the table. He brought a plan and a great way to execute it specific to my needs. He is a Wharton specialist who knows the school like the back of his hand, and he could condense my stories to highlight the qualities that fit with the school's community. He also had multiple custom frameworks and approaches to help me prepare for the Wharton TBD (Team Based Discussion), a format specific to Wharton, and these were game-changer. It helped bring out differentiating qualities in a super-competitive process with high achievers from around the world.

Rishabh's brainstorming sessions are the stuff of legends, and I had been referred to him by a previous client of his. In those sessions, he could pinpoint themes from my profile that would get the most spotlight, and he could tell me the resources of the school that I should research more. His guidance was pivotal to getting an admit.

If you are applying to Wharton or other M7 schools, you do yourself a big favor by working with Rishabh.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 21
Schools: NUS '25 (A)
GPA: 4
Send PM
I had worked with Rishabh for my application to NUS, Singapore. Focusing my application to only Asian colleges, i was a bit skeptical about my chances of selection. But Rishabh from the day go was very sure about the application and at times helped me through the anxiety as well. The process Rishabh follows is extremely professional and he is ready to put in those hours with you. He will make sure that every piece of the application is perfect, even if takes multiple iterations. Always accessible and helpful throughout the way. Absolutely loved working with and have recommended him to multiple others.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
GPA: 3.26
Send PM
Top 20 MBA admit with $110K in scholarships without a GMAT!! My Heartfelt Gratitude to Rishabh and GyanOne – my winning MBA Application Dream Team

When I first reached out to Rishabh and his company GyanOne, it was at a point in my life where I felt lost and uncertain about my MBA application journey. A close friend, who had been in a similar situation and had successfully secured admission to a top MBA program with Rishabh's guidance, highly recommended him. I had till then been working with another consultant but I felt that there were still gaps and weaknesses in my story. Wuth less than a month to go for deadlines, I was angsty. I was desperate for a change, and after researching Rishabh and GyanOne's consistent track record of success, I decided to take a leap of faith and contact Rishabh – a decision that transformed my life.

As soon as we began working together, Rishabh's unwavering commitment to perfection became evident. He guided me through multiple iterations of my resume and helped me see the value in my experiences. He provided me with deep insights that I could discuss with my recommenders, enabling them to write powerful letters of support that reinforced my candidature. His dedication to helping me find my genuine voice touched me deeply, and I could feel that he genuinely cared about my success.

Despite the immense pressure and tight deadlines, Rishabh's calm and strategic approach kept me grounded. In those vulnerable moments when I doubted my abilities, he was there to remind me of my strengths and potential. I felt like I had a true ally by my side, someone who believed in me even when I struggled to believe in myself. I remember reaching out to him at one point worrying about the deadlines, and he told me to focus on the application and not the deadline because the deadline would then automatically be met. That is exactly what happened. I loved his approach on focusing on quality in all circumstances. In the end, with Rishabh's help, I submitted applications that not only reflected my genuine voice but also showcased my strengths and potential in the best possible light. My journey with Rishabh and GyanOne taught me to embrace my vulnerability and believe in myself – lessons that I will carry with me for the rest of my life.

Rishabh's interview preparation was another game-changer for me. He patiently worked with me to refine my answers, making sure I maintained my authentic voice while still presenting the best version of myself. As we went through the mock interviews, I gradually found the confidence to face any question that came my way. The experience was intense, but Rishabh's support made me feel like I could conquer anything – and I did.

Working with Rishabh and GyanOne was more than just a transaction; it was a life-changing experience that made me grow as an individual. I found GyanOne pricing to be very competitive with other Indian and international consultants. Every penny I spent on GyanOne services was an investment in my future and the person I wanted to become. Rishabh and GyanOne offer the best of international MBA consulting at Indian prices, making their life-changing services accessible to high-potential applicants.

If you’re looking for the MBA application dream team that will not only guide you to success but also help you grow as an individual, look no further than Rishabh and GyanOne. They are, without a doubt, the best investment you can make in your MBA journey and personal growth. Their track record for top MBA admits is stellar and I can vouch that the hype is real because there’s a lot of substance behind it.
GMAT Club Bot