Last visit was: 27 Apr 2024, 03:52 It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 03:52

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GPA: 3.8
WE:Information Technology (Other)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
GPA: 3.8
WE:Information Technology (Other)
Send PM
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 1528 [0]
Given Kudos: 54
GPA: 3.82
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V46
GPA: 3.76
WE:Accounting (Accounting)
Send PM
Re: Calling all (MBS) Manchester MBA Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020 [#permalink]
I had an interview with Heather Spiro about a month ago, found out I was accepted about a week ago. The interview was about 45 minutes long, she mostly asked questions about "interesting points" of my application. Honestly, she was super friendly and put me at ease. I generally do not consider myself a good interviewer but this interview felt very relaxed and she was very personable. It was a great experience. Feel free to ask for more specific details if you have anything you are curious about!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Schools: WBS '19 (A)
Send PM
Re: Calling all (MBS) Manchester MBA Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020 [#permalink]
shwilson wrote:
I had an interview with Heather Spiro about a month ago, found out I was accepted about a week ago. The interview was about 45 minutes long, she mostly asked questions about "interesting points" of my application. Honestly, she was super friendly and put me at ease. I generally do not consider myself a good interviewer but this interview felt very relaxed and she was very personable. It was a great experience. Feel free to ask for more specific details if you have anything you are curious about!

Congratulations on the admit! I am just reviewing my essays and getting my documents together to submit my application.
Can you shed some light on the presentation that you submitted as part of the application. Struggling a bit on that front.
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 1528 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
shwilson wrote:

Hi shwilson

Congratulations on your admit :thumbup:
any idea how much time they give to accept the offer?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
niks18 wrote:

Hi shwilson

Congratulations on your admit :thumbup:
any idea how much time they give to accept the offer?

I was given acceptance on 3 Nov, and they asked me to respond by 24 Nov.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
wingmysoul wrote:
shwilson wrote:

Congratulations on the admit! I am just reviewing my essays and getting my documents together to submit my application.
Can you shed some light on the presentation that you submitted as part of the application. Struggling a bit on that front.

I just showed myself outside of my school/work experience. I had slides on things that I think show how I'm unique (i.e. volunteer experience, family life, other interests, etc.) I put 3-4 pictures and a few captions on each slide. I'm sure there are other (probably better) ways to do it, but I liked how it turned out.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
Hi !
I’ve submitted my application 27th October, and I got invite for interview in 18th November this Saturday. Wish me luck!

Sent from my iPad using GMAT Club Forum
Retired Moderator
Send PM
fandyrachmanto wrote:
Hi !
I’ve submitted my application 27th October, and I got invite for interview in 18th November this Saturday. Wish me luck!

Hi fandyrachmanto

All the best :thumbup:

do you have a face to face interview or skype call?
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 569 [0]
Given Kudos: 164
Concentration: General Management, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 3
WE:Project Management (Manufacturing)
Send PM
fandyrachmanto wrote:
Hi !

Good Luck!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Can you please share a brief profile of yours?
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 249 [0]
Given Kudos: 75
GMAT 1: 620 Q47 V29
GMAT 2: 630 Q49 V26
GMAT 3: 690 Q48 V35
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
fandyrachmanto wrote:
Hi !

Great @fandyrachmanto...Congratulations and best of luck...I too have an invite for face to face interview on 26th Nov. Do let us know how it went.

Regards
Manish
Intern
Intern
Send PM
niks18 wrote:
fandyrachmanto wrote:
Hi !

Hi fandyrachmanto

All the best :thumbup:

do you have a face to face interview or skype call?

Thank you! I have a face to face interview, since there will be MBA Fair in Jakarta this Sunday

Sent from my iPad using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Send PM
anurag16 wrote:
fandyrachmanto wrote:
Hi !

Good Luck!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Can you please share a brief profile of yours?

Thank you !
28 years old from Indonesia, 5 years experience in Banking, gpa 3.22

Intern
Intern
Send PM
ManishKM1 wrote:
fandyrachmanto wrote:
Hi !

Great @fandyrachmanto...Congratulations and best of luck...I too have an invite for face to face interview on 26th Nov. Do let us know how it went.

Regards
Manish

Thank you Manish! Good luck for you too!

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
Had an interview with Dr. Spiro yesterday in Singapore.
In all it was a very good interaction but a detailed one.

The questions based on our cv & slides and some std questions like why mba, why Alliance MBS & about our team management.

She's so friendly so just relax and speak clearly :)

Good luck for you all!

Posted from my mobile device
Retired Moderator
Send PM
debi wrote:
Had an interview with Dr. Spiro yesterday in Singapore.
In all it was a very good interaction but a detailed one.

The questions based on our cv & slides and some std questions like why mba, why Alliance MBS & about our team management.

She's so friendly so just relax and speak clearly :)

Good luck for you all!

Posted from my mobile device

Congrats debi :thumbup: :thumbup:

Now this forum is warming up :thumbup:

Most of the feedback are from R2 except 1 i guess. do we have any other admits from R1 and it would be great if they can share the inputs.
Current Student
Send PM
fandyrachmanto wrote:
ManishKM1 wrote:
fandyrachmanto wrote:
Hi !

Regards
Manish

Hi fandyrachmanto,
How was you interview? Can you share a brief idea of the questions asked.

Thanks
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
ManishKM1 wrote:
fandyrachmanto wrote:
ManishKM1 wrote:
[quote="fandyrachmanto"]Hi !

Regards
Manish

Hi fandyrachmanto,
How was you interview? Can you share a brief idea of the questions asked.

Thanks[/quote]

The interview went well, it took about 40 mins. Heather asked about your cv, essays, and presentation. I think you should prepare about your strengths and weaknesses. Most importantly, why mba and why manchester. Good luck Manish!

Current Student
Send PM
Thanks a lot fandyrachmanto.

Wish you all the best for the final result. :)
GMAT Club Bot
 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts