GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 23 Jul 2018, 03:08

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all (MBS) Manchester MBA Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020

new topic post reply Update application status  
Manchester BSchool Thread Master
B
GPA: 3.8
WE: Information Technology (Other)
Re: Calling all (MBS) Manchester MBA Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Mar 2018, 10:28
thaks25 wrote:
Hi Guys,

I want to apply to MBS in the R6, so can anyone shed some light on the chances of getting an admit in R6 or is it too late to apply now.
Further if you can provide any tips and suggestion with respect to the essay questions and presentation.

My profile details are mentioned below :-
GMAT :- 660
WE :- 67 months
Profile : Project Management in Siemens Limited

Hi thaks25 !

I do not believe it is too late to apply . It is true that MBS has received a lot of applications but that does not mean that getting an admit in R6 would not be possible.

Regarding tips and suggestions, I have already shared my suggestions in a previous reply on this thread .

All the best,
Manchester BSchool Thread Master
B
GPA: 3.8
WE: Information Technology (Other)
Re: Calling all (MBS) Manchester MBA Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Mar 2018, 10:33
renasrvieira wrote:
Hello there!

Do you guys know if there's a WhatsApp or FB group for the admitted? Looking forward to start meeting future colleagues.

Tks.

Renato

Posted from my mobile device

Hi renasrvieira!

Congratulations on your admit! Yes there is an informal whatsapp group. Please send a PM to JimPayments who is managing the group.

On the other hand, MBS has an official FB group in which you will be added when accepting your place.

Looking forward to meet you!

All the best!
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V32
GPA: 2.6
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 18 Mar 2018, 18:17
Congrats to all accepted ones. Send me a PM and I will add you to the whatsapp group

Intern
Intern
B
Calling all (MBS) Manchester MBA Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Mar 2018, 10:46
Hi guys..I got an interview invite today.. Feeling happy as this is my first invite so far...wish me luck :)

mr.alvarez - how was interview today..do they ask similar questions being shared in the forum..

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 650 Q42 V35
GPA: 3.58
WE: Project Management (Consulting)

Show Tags

New post 06 Apr 2018, 14:47
mr.alvarez wrote:
Hi everyone!

Application submitted: R5.

Interview invite: 29/3/2018.

heard back via: Email (2 weeks after submitting application).

I am really excited, this is currently my top choice. I will update you guys later hopefully with good news.

I got accepted on 4/5 vía Email, I was told that I was being considered for a scrolarship and that I'd be informed next week of their decision.

thank you everyone for posting info. about the interview, it was really helpful, Heather was very friendly.

:D
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 650 Q42 V35
GPA: 3.58
WE: Project Management (Consulting)
Calling all (MBS) Manchester MBA Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Apr 2018, 14:51
akanksha1411 wrote:
Hi guys..I got an interview invite today.. Feeling happy as this is my first invite so far...wish me luck :)

mr.alvarez - how was interview today..do they ask similar questions being shared in the forum..

hey akanksha1411, the interview was held as anticipated on this forum, same questions. I also agree with everyone here about Heather (she is the one conducting most online interviews), she is really friendly and her english is crystal clear.

Best of lucks!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 06 Apr 2018, 14:57
mr.alvarez wrote:
akanksha1411 wrote:

hey akanksha1411, the interview was held as anticipated on this forum, same questions. I also agree with everyone here about Heather (she is the one conducting most online interviews), she is really friendly and her english is crystal clear.

Best of lucks!
Thanks and congratulations on your admit :) :)
I have been invited for a F2F interview and will be conducted by Mr. Estaben Dominguez.

Anyone had interview conducted by him??

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 06 Apr 2018, 15:03
Hi! I was also admitted this week for 2018 intake and will be noticed the % of scholarship next week!
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 26 Apr 2018, 11:25
LizbethHancco wrote:
Hi! I was also admitted this week for 2018 intake and will be noticed the % of scholarship next week!

Congratulations!!
Intern
Intern
Schools: MBS '20 (A)
GMAT 1: 670 Q46 V36
GPA: 4

Show Tags

New post 28 Apr 2018, 10:11
Hi all!
I was admitted to AMBS on the 17th April! I would like to thank everyone here for posting info about the interview and the ppt. They really helped!
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 660 Q49 V32
GPA: 3.33

Show Tags

New post 02 May 2018, 08:34
Hi Everyone,

I have my interview scheduled on 10th May with Heather Spiro.

Any tips or suggestion anyone can provide?
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 02 May 2018, 23:18
thaks25 wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I have my interview scheduled on 10th May with Heather Spiro.

Any tips or suggestion anyone can provide?

A couple of people have posted the details of their interviews with Dr Spiro. Below is my post from a few pages ago -

I had my interview on the 18th Dec and I was interviewed by Dr Heather Spiro. Noting below questions -

Why MBA? Why now?
Why AMBS?
2 reasons people like to work in a team with you.
2 reasons people wouldn't like to work in a team with you.
1 major accomplishment in your professional career.
How will you add value to your cohort?
Post MBA Plans? How do you plan to achieve them?
If you don't achieve your plan, what is plan B?
What are the limitations you think you will face if you are accepted into the program?
How will you overcome these limitations?
She asked me a couple of questions on the presentation i had submitted
Lastly she asked if i had any questions for her. She mentioned that the school will be shut for the Holidays and i can expect a response from them sometime in Jan.

The interview lasted about 40 minutes. Hope this helps.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 17 May 2018, 08:45
Hi Everyone,

I have got an admit from MBS today and will be notified about scholarship next week.

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 17 May 2018, 22:32
Hello,

I too got my admit yesterday. Look forward to connect with all.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 17 May 2018, 22:41
Hi Shrreyat,

Did they say anything about scholarship ?

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 18 May 2018, 04:45
thaks25 wrote:
Hi Shrreyat,

Did they say anything about scholarship ?

Hi thaks25,

They said that they'll notify about the scholarship next week. Guess they are sending the same thing to everyone..
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 29 May 2018, 11:44
I accepted my place at AMBS over the long weekend. Looking forward to meeting the rest of the class in the fall and good luck to everyone as you plan the move over.

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 01 Jun 2018, 08:23
hey guys,

I got my offer letter today but with no scholarship. I will be funding my degree by taking a bank loan. Any idea which bank might be able to help with 100% funding. I am from India and living in the USA. How are you guys planning to fund your degree?

Thanks
Ritu Sharma
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 01 Jun 2018, 08:58
Hi Ritu,

You can go for prodigy finance but they provide 80% of the total expense.
Further the process is hassle free as per the research I have done.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 01 Jun 2018, 16:24
Hey guys,

Anyone doing Foundation in Business Administration and English Summer course starting 30th july. I am planning to skip it. Let me know your decision on this.
Re: Calling all (MBS) Manchester MBA Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020 &nbs [#permalink] 01 Jun 2018, 16:24

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7    Next  [ 121 posts ] 

Calling all (MBS) Manchester MBA Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020

new topic post reply Update application status  

Events & Promotions

PREV
NEXT

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap