Last visit was: 27 Apr 2024, 04:00 It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 04:00

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 131 [1]
Given Kudos: 48
GMAT 1: 660 Q44 V38
GMAT 2: 690 Q46 V40
GPA: 3.9
WE:Information Technology (Consumer Products)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.5
WE:Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Board of Directors
Own Kudos [?]: 5429 [0]
Given Kudos: 346
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all UWA Foster MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]
You aren't the only one. Just submitted.my application for R1 on October 8th!

Posted from my mobile device
Board of Directors
Send PM
Re: Calling all UWA Foster MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]
Expert Reply
austinlm wrote:

Hahaha, welcome to the team friend and best wishes. :)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
abhimahna wrote:
austinlm wrote:

Hahaha, welcome to the team friend and best wishes. :)

You too!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Technology, Marketing
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V33
GMAT 2: 730 Q51 V37
GPA: 3.8
WE:Analyst (Consulting)
Send PM
In for R1. Best of luck guys!!

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
In for R1!

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
In for R1. Looks like last year interview invites were sent all at once (as opposed to rolling) in late October. Good luck everyone!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 25 [0]
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q46 V41
WE:Engineering (Manufacturing)
Send PM
In for R1!

VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 6255 [0]
Given Kudos: 330
WE:General Management (Aerospace and Defense)
Send PM
Top Contributor
All the best to folks who submitted. I had submitted on Oct 9th. There was some email yesterday about the video interview.

And did anyone submit the official scores? It had mentioned in the email that we need to send the official scores. The statement said
Quote:
Ensure official test scores have been requested (this includes GMAT, GRE, and TOEFL). We can review your application with self-reported test scores, but it is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that official test scores are reported to complete your application.

Does this mean we need to send our official scores now?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
Gnpth wrote:
All the best to folks who submitted. I had submitted on Oct 9th. There was some email yesterday about the video interview.

And did anyone submit the official scores? It had mentioned in the email that we need to send the official scores. The statement said
Quote:
Ensure official test scores have been requested (this includes GMAT, GRE, and TOEFL). We can review your application with self-reported test scores, but it is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that official test scores are reported to complete your application.

I did. I think (different from other schools that say you just have to send if you get admitted) Foster wants you to send them now. It's a $28 investment, so I just sent them to all of the schools I'm applying to in case it matters to any of them.
Board of Directors
Send PM
Expert Reply
Gnpth wrote:

Quote:

I also received an email from Foster and Kira Talent for the video interview. Any idea what will they ask here?

Yes, you must send them the scores. I sent to all the schools I am applying.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 25 [0]
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q46 V41
WE:Engineering (Manufacturing)
Send PM
abhimahna wrote:
Gnpth wrote:

Quote:

I also received an email from Foster and Kira Talent for the video interview. Any idea what will they ask here?

I sent them my official scores earlier, wondering if I should resend just in case?
Board of Directors
Send PM
Expert Reply
injineer wrote:
I sent them my official scores earlier, wondering if I should resend just in case?

Hi injineer ,

If you have got the confirmation from Pearson Vue that your scores have been sent to them, then I believe you should not send again.
VP
VP
Send PM
Top Contributor
abhimahna wrote:

Oh. Thanks man. I will send my scores today. I'm planning to do the video essay tomorrow. When are you planning to do it?

On Side Note- We are competing for both Foster and Rotman :roll: . Hope we end up classmates in at least one ;)
VP
VP
Send PM
Top Contributor
injineer wrote:

Check your application status page. If it says the scores are received, then you don't have to worry. If it did not show up yet, email the adcom about the status.
Board of Directors
Send PM
Expert Reply
Gnpth wrote:
Oh. Thanks man. I will send my scores today. I'm planning to do the video essay tomorrow. When are you planning to do it?

On Side Note- We are competing for both Foster and Rotman :roll: . Hope we end up classmates in at least one ;)

Lol, yeah. I will be done with 11/12 schools this weekend.

I am planning to complete Video essays of both Sunday evening.

Yes Man, I really want to get admitted this year in whichever school I get out of my list. See you soon there too! :)
VP
VP
Send PM
Top Contributor
abhimahna wrote:

Lol, yeah. I will be done with 11/12 schools this weekend.

I am planning to complete Video essays of both Sunday evening.

Yes Man, I really want to get admitted this year in whichever school I get out of my list. See you soon there too! :)

Oh yeah. All the best buddy. I just put 2 apps for R1. Just in case. Retaking the GMAT in Nov so that I can be ready for R2.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, General Management
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V36
GMAT 2: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.7
WE:General Management (Retail)
Send PM
Hello everyone,
I have also submitted my app for R1. Any tips on preparing for video interviews?
Please post your video interview questions and experience after completing.
Best luck everyone...
Thanks
GMAT Club Bot
 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  16   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts