Last visit was: 27 Apr 2024, 03:00 It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 03:00

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10014 [0]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10014 [0]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GMAT 1: 640 Q49 V27
GMAT 2: 680 Q50 V31
GMAT 3: 720 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.6
Send PM
Re: Calling Scheller (Georgia Tech) Applicants:(2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]
gowris wrote:
I have applied to R1 and have not heard back from the adcomm?? However the stats shows that out of 8 applications received, 4 had been invited for interview. Really worried

Hi I applied by Oct 1st deadline and Got invited to interview by Oct 6th. In any case what was your GMAT score and profile like??

Also there is still time so keep paddling and be positive! Keep us posted when you receive the invite :-)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling Scheller (Georgia Tech) Applicants:(2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]
Manu379 wrote:
gowris wrote:
I have applied to R1 and have not heard back from the adcomm?? However the stats shows that out of 8 applications received, 4 had been invited for interview. Really worried

Hi I applied by Oct 1st deadline and Got invited to interview by Oct 6th. In any case what was your GMAT score and profile like??

Also there is still time so keep paddling and be positive! Keep us posted when you receive the invite :-)

Thanks for your words of encouragement. Not GMAT, I gave GRE and my score is 316 (Q-162,V-154) and graduate from IISc. I was with research industry, for about 7 yrs, position varying from researcher to project lead. I did had a very rewarding career with industry. However, i guess the -ve mark would be my GRE score and break in my career (almost 3 yrs now) after we moved to the USA. Started losing hope now...
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Manu379 wrote:
gowris wrote:

Also, if you don't mind, can you tell me about your profile and GMAT score?? Btw when is your interview scheduled for?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
gowris wrote:
Manu379 wrote:
gowris wrote:

Also, if you don't mind, can you tell me about your profile and GMAT score?? Btw when is your interview scheduled for?

Sure... I have a gmat score of 720 and around 5 years of work experience in Analytics product building and would like to work for Analytics consulting post MBA. Scheller has a strong business analytics centre and this was the first reason that prompted me to apply here. Im intervewing on Nov 2nd with Admissions team.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 27 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 750 Q42 V50
GPA: 4
WE:General Management (Insurance)
Send PM
Hi, everybody. Are there still people who didn't get interview invites yet? i am kind of worried about this, because i already got invites from all other schools.
application status is "for dept review" and didn't change every since i submitted the app. i submitted right before deadline, not sure if it matters.
Intern
Intern
Send PM

Also there is still time so keep paddling and be positive! Keep us posted when you receive the invite :-)[/quote]

Also, if you don't mind, can you tell me about your profile and GMAT score?? Btw when is your interview scheduled for?[/quote]

Sure... I have a gmat score of 720 and around 5 years of work experience in Analytics product building and would like to work for Analytics consulting post MBA. Scheller has a strong business analytics centre and this was the first reason that prompted me to apply here. Im intervewing on Nov 2nd with Admissions team.[/quote]

Very impressive profile. All the best for your interview. Would be glad if you can share your interview experience here. :thumbup:
Intern
Intern
Send PM
gowris wrote:

Also, if you don't mind, can you tell me about your profile and GMAT score?? Btw when is your interview scheduled for?[/quote]

Sure... I have a gmat score of 720 and around 5 years of work experience in Analytics product building and would like to work for Analytics consulting post MBA. Scheller has a strong business analytics centre and this was the first reason that prompted me to apply here. Im intervewing on Nov 2nd with Admissions team.[/quote]

Very impressive profile. All the best for your interview. Would be glad if you can share your interview experience here. :thumbup:[/quote]

Sure ... will definitely post my experience after interview! :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GRE 1: Q167 V157
Send PM
Hi,
Even I submitted my application on 1st of October, but i have not received any information regarding the interview call. The status still shows "To Dept for Review". I am an International applicant from India. Not sure if that is the cause of delay.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Manu379 wrote:
gowris wrote:

Very impressive profile. All the best for your interview. Would be glad if you can share your interview experience here. :thumbup:[/quote]

Sure ... will definitely post my experience after interview! :)[/quote]

Hi All,

I just completed my Interview with Scheller. I was interviewed by Paula Wilson and Paige a second year student at Scheller.
It was very conversational and very interactive overall. I will say that if you know well why you are pursuing an MBA and especially scheller MBA with solid reasons then you are good to go!!

Hope I helped prospective candidates yet to give their interview.

Good Luck Everyone!!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Thanks alot and best luck to you!!

Hi All,

I just completed my Interview with Scheller. I was interviewed by Paula Wilson and Paige a second year student at Scheller.
It was very conversational and very interactive overall. I will say that if you know well why you are pursuing an MBA and especially scheller MBA with solid reasons then you are good to go!!

Hope I helped prospective candidates yet to give their interview.

Good Luck Everyone!![/quote]
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Did anybody have skype interviews yet?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
mrsonmax wrote:
Did anybody have skype interviews yet?

Its like 20 days to decision deadline and still no news. Anybody else in the same position? What do you guys think is the cutoff point for receiving invitations? Nov 15?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GRE 1: Q167 V157
Send PM
Still the same with me. Awaiting interview invite status!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Me too in the same situation - not even the interview invite. But i came to know that the adcomm look into 'hireability' property of any international applicant apart from other required qualification for the program !!!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Hi Guys,

As per the last year's tracker there are few interview invitations reported Dec 1st as well in the decision tracker tab. So Stay positive guys we still have 20 more days before the deadline hits and infact i was personally told to wait patiently by few adcoms till the last minute coz few decisions happen very late as well :)

But in anycase keep us posted when you get the invites!!

: Fingers crossed :
Intern
Intern
Send PM
mrsonmax wrote:
Hi, everybody. Are there still people who didn't get interview invites yet? i am kind of worried about this, because i already got invites from all other schools.
application status is "for dept review" and didn't change every since i submitted the app. i submitted right before deadline, not sure if it matters.

Hey you have a great gmat score way better than average for Georgia... Kind of surprised why you dint receive invite so far but any ways all the best pal!!
Manager
Manager
Send PM
gowris wrote:
Me too in the same situation - not even the interview invite. But i came to know that the adcomm look into 'hireability' property of any international applicant apart from other required qualification for the program !!!

Every school does that for all applicants. Hireability is not just one of the factors, it makes or breaks the whole app.
GMAT Club Bot
 1   2   3   4   5   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts