It is currently 22 Nov 2017, 22:52

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
1 KUDOS received
Board of Directors
User avatar
D
Status: Aiming MBA
Joined: 18 Jul 2015
Posts: 2772

Kudos [?]: 919 [1], given: 67

Location: India
GPA: 3.65
WE: Information Technology (Health Care)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Jul 2017, 10:47
1
This post received
KUDOS
Hey friends,

UNC Kenan-Flagler has announced its 2018 Application dates.

1. Essay One (Required)
Please describe your short and long term goals post-MBA. Explain how your professional experience has shaped these goals, why this career option appeals to you, and how you arrived at the decision that now is the time and the MBA is the appropriate degree. Additionally, please briefly address a backup plan should your short-term goal not come to fruition for any reason. (500 words maximum)

2. Essay Two (Optional)
What personal qualities or life experiences distinguish you from other applicants? How do these qualities or experiences equip you to contribute to UNC Kenan-Flagler? (300 words maximum)

3. Essay Three (Optional)
If your standardized test scores are low, or if you have not had coursework in core business subjects (calculus, microeconomics, statistics, financial accounting), please tell us how you plan to prepare yourself for the quantitative rigor of the MBA curriculum. (300 words maximum)

4. Essay Four (Optional)
Is there any other information you would like to share that is not presented elsewhere in the application? (300 words maximum)

Deadlines


Application DeadlineDecision Release
R1 (EA)Oct 16, 2017Dec 11, 2017
R2Dec 4, 2017Jan 29, 2018
R3Jan 15, 2018March 12, 2018
R4March 12, 2018April 23, 2018


Applications must be submitted by 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on the application date.

Let's start the discussion and get into Kenan-Flagler this year.

I applied last year but didn't hear anything. How about you all?


_________________

How I improved from V21 to V40! ?


Last edited by Narenn on 11 Jul 2017, 23:20, edited 2 times in total.

Kudos [?]: 919 [1], given: 67

BSchool Thread Master
avatar
G
Joined: 24 Mar 2015
Posts: 145

Kudos [?]: 28 [0], given: 110

Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 620 Q47 V28
GMAT 2: 640 Q48 V28
GMAT 3: 680 Q49 V35
WE: Engineering (Real Estate)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jul 2017, 06:43
I won't be applying in the Early Action round. I think I will aim for a R1 application.

What do you think are the reasons why they didn't contact you last time you applied? Did you get the chance to reflect over your application? And if so, what improvements or changes did you make? I'm genuinely interested and I would really love to hear your input as not many re-applicants on this forum share this information.
_________________

Kindly click on the +1 Kudos if you found my post helpful. Thank you! :)

|
|
|
V

Kudos [?]: 28 [0], given: 110

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 14 Dec 2015
Posts: 27

Kudos [?]: 13 [0], given: 0

Location: United States
GRE 1: 325 Q157 V168
GPA: 3.62
WE: Account Management (Manufacturing)
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jul 2017, 07:02
Hi everyone

I'm an incoming student this year at UNC Kenan-Flagler and would be happy to answer any questions you have here or via PM to the best of my ability. Throughout the application process UNC went from being just one of the schools on my list to the only school I could really see myself at by the end of the application process. I wish you all the best of luck and hope you all will have the opportunity to join the Kenan-Flagler community!

Kudos [?]: 13 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 28 Aug 2016
Posts: 14

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 3

Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jul 2017, 07:10
What made it the only school you could see yourself in?

Sent from my C6902 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 3

1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 14 Dec 2015
Posts: 27

Kudos [?]: 13 [1], given: 0

Location: United States
GRE 1: 325 Q157 V168
GPA: 3.62
WE: Account Management (Manufacturing)
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jul 2017, 07:44
1
This post received
KUDOS
There were a variety of reasons, some more personal and some that are more general.

On a personal level I really wanted a "mid-size" program with an incoming class around 300ish people, ideally in a college town (as I really enjoy college towns and the cheaper cost of living is nice and I felt I would get to know my classmates better without the distractions of a big city). I also found the climate very appealing

Aside from those more personal reasons, I found both the upcoming 2nd year students and my other incoming classmates extremely accomplished, but also very down to earth and unbelievably willing to help. It's quite true that the "Carolina Way" culture of being outgoing, helpful, and thoughtful is very real. For example, I had countless phone calls and e-mail exchanges with current students as both a prospective and admitted student and by the time I got back on campus for the admitted students day many current students remembered me by name and sought me out to catch up.

Those are the big reasons but there were many others, from the career services side which has impressed me so far (already had calls from a personal career coach helping me already get prepped for recruiting) to the exciting things UNC is doing in online education (future KFBS alumni will be able to take MBA electives at cost to get caught up on new trends).

I could keep going on but those are the major reasons!

Last edited by hornet2011 on 05 Jul 2017, 07:18, edited 1 time in total.

Kudos [?]: 13 [1], given: 0

Top Contributor
Current Student
User avatar
B
Joined: 24 Aug 2011
Posts: 1436

Kudos [?]: 1317 [0], given: 820

Location: India
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.35
WE: Consulting (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Jul 2017, 06:19
Top Contributor
hornet2011 wrote:
There were a variety of reasons, some more personal and some that are more general.

On a personal level I really wanted a "mid-size" program with an incoming class around 300ish people, ideally in a college town (as I really enjoy college towns and the cheaper cost of living is nice and I felt I would get to know my classmates better without he distractions of a big city). I also found the climate very appealing

Aside from those more personal reasons, I found both the upcoming 2nd year students and my other incoming classmates extremely accomplished, but also very down to earth and unbelievably willing to help. It's quite true that the "Carolina Way" culture of being outgoing, helpful, and thoughtful is very real. For example, I had countless phone calls and e-mail exchanges with current students as both a prospective and admitted student and by the time I got back on campus for the admitted students day many current students remembered me by name and sought me out to catch up.

Those are the big reasons but there were many others, from the career services side which has impressed me so far (already had calls from a personal career coach helping me already get prepped for recruiting) to the exciting things UNC is doing in online education (future KFBS alumni will be able to take MBA electives at cost to get caught up on new trends).

I could keep going on but those are the major reasons!


Welcome to Kenan Flagler!
Are you coming for the ASW or will come to school once the classes start?
_________________

ISB Preparation Kit | GMAT Debrief

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kudos [?]: 1317 [0], given: 820

Top Contributor
Current Student
User avatar
B
Joined: 24 Aug 2011
Posts: 1436

Kudos [?]: 1317 [0], given: 820

Location: India
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.35
WE: Consulting (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Jul 2017, 06:20
Top Contributor
Hey all, I am a current student at Kenan Flagler and will be more than happy to help you all in the process.
Let me know if you have at questions.

abhimahna. I think you can talk to Narenn and ask for a bb code to change the first post to a Calling All applicants post.
All the best!
_________________

ISB Preparation Kit | GMAT Debrief

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kudos [?]: 1317 [0], given: 820

Board of Directors
User avatar
D
Status: Aiming MBA
Joined: 18 Jul 2015
Posts: 2772

Kudos [?]: 919 [0], given: 67

Location: India
GPA: 3.65
WE: Information Technology (Health Care)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Jul 2017, 06:28
Hello hornet2011 / ankurgupta03 ,

Congratulations on getting the admit and thanks for helping us out. :)

Can you both please brief your profile? Also, please help us with the below answers

1. What do you think helped you get into UNC?
2. Did you use any consultants for the same? If yes, how was the experience?
3. How was your application experience and then the interview experience?
4. Any brief about your interview questions?
5. What are the things that you think distinguish UNC from other B Schools? I am looking for the stuff that helped you justify why you need UNC MBA?
6. As a re-applicant, what do you think should one do in order to justify the application.
7. Any tips for us?

Thanks for all your help. :)

ankurgupta03 : This year we are planning to avoid the bbcode. :)

P.S: Guys, come and ask all your doubts on this platform.
_________________

How I improved from V21 to V40! ?

Kudos [?]: 919 [0], given: 67

Board of Directors
User avatar
D
Status: Aiming MBA
Joined: 18 Jul 2015
Posts: 2772

Kudos [?]: 919 [0], given: 67

Location: India
GPA: 3.65
WE: Information Technology (Health Care)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Jul 2017, 06:33
SUPERSARS wrote:
I won't be applying in the Early Action round. I think I will aim for a R1 application.

What do you think are the reasons why they didn't contact you last time you applied? Did you get the chance to reflect over your application? And if so, what improvements or changes did you make? I'm genuinely interested and I would really love to hear your input as not many re-applicants on this forum share this information.


Hi SUPERSARS ,

Following were the reasons that led to my rejection:
1. Low GMAT Score.
2. Indian IT Male. : I hate this profile now. :-D
3. May be 1 year less experience than the average.
4. My application in R2.

I am working on improving my score and yes, I have done a couple of things in the past 7 months that I believe may help me strengthen my profile. Still working on improving more. :)

Thanks.
_________________

How I improved from V21 to V40! ?

Kudos [?]: 919 [0], given: 67

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 29 May 2017
Posts: 27

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 58

Location: India
GMAT 1: 530 Q45 V19
GMAT 2: 640 Q49 V28
GPA: 3.45
WE: Operations (Energy and Utilities)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Jul 2017, 10:51
abhimahna wrote:
SUPERSARS wrote:
I won't be applying in the Early Action round. I think I will aim for a R1 application.

What do you think are the reasons why they didn't contact you last time you applied? Did you get the chance to reflect over your application? And if so, what improvements or changes did you make? I'm genuinely interested and I would really love to hear your input as not many re-applicants on this forum share this information.


Hi SUPERSARS ,

Following were the reasons that led to my rejection:
1. Low GMAT Score.
2. Indian IT Male. : I hate this profile now. :-D
3. May be 1 year less experience than the average.
4. My application in R2.

I am working on improving my score and yes, I have done a couple of things in the past 7 months that I believe may help me strengthen my profile. Still working on improving more. :)

Thanks.



Hi abhimahna ,

I'm a newbie to this application process. I don't know whether I'm asking a silly question at this level, but can you help me differentiate between Early action round & other rounds( R1 / R2).

Thanks in advance.

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 58

Board of Directors
User avatar
D
Status: Aiming MBA
Joined: 18 Jul 2015
Posts: 2772

Kudos [?]: 919 [0], given: 67

Location: India
GPA: 3.65
WE: Information Technology (Health Care)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Jul 2017, 11:01
Selfmotivated wrote:

Hi abhimahna ,

I'm a newbie to this application process. I don't know whether I'm asking a silly question at this level, but can you help me differentiate between Early action round & other rounds( R1 / R2).

Thanks in advance.


Hi Selfmotivated ,

I am happy to help my friend. :)

The Early Action round is ideal for applicants/reapplicants who have completed their research about MBA programs and have decided that they will join that particular school (as a first choice). The applicant needs to pay the fee early, if selected, to secure their seat.

Round 1 and Round 2 are the normal rounds in which applicant may or may not join the school if selected.

Feel free to reach in case of more questions. :)
_________________

How I improved from V21 to V40! ?

Kudos [?]: 919 [0], given: 67

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 14 Dec 2015
Posts: 27

Kudos [?]: 13 [0], given: 0

Location: United States
GRE 1: 325 Q157 V168
GPA: 3.62
WE: Account Management (Manufacturing)
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Jul 2017, 16:16
1
This post was
BOOKMARKED
abhimahna wrote:
Hello hornet2011 / ankurgupta03 ,

Congratulations on getting the admit and thanks for helping us out. :)

Can you both please brief your profile? Also, please help us with the below answers

1. What do you think helped you get into UNC?
2. Did you use any consultants for the same? If yes, how was the experience?
3. How was your application experience and then the interview experience?
4. Any brief about your interview questions?
5. What are the things that you think distinguish UNC from other B Schools? I am looking for the stuff that helped you justify why you need UNC MBA?
6. As a re-applicant, what do you think should one do in order to justify the application.
7. Any tips for us?

Thanks for all your help. :)

ankurgupta03 : This year we are planning to avoid the bbcode. :)

P.S: Guys, come and ask all your doubts on this platform.



It's really hard to say what I think got me into UNC. I really do think they are looking very holistically at candidates from a wide variety of backgrounds (this is backed up from what I saw at both admitted students day events and interacting with current 1st year and 2nd year students). However, here are a few things: (1) DEFINITELY sign up for an "Open Interview" slot assuming it is offered again this year and you are prepared to interview. Last year these slots were open in September and October and only offered on campus. Signing up for an open interview is great as it allows you to see the campus and interact with UNC before you submit your essays and guarantees that you will have an interview. I also think it shows that you are very serious about UNC. (2) For the interview, definitely research UNC very well (I used the webstie and talked with current students) to really show why UNC makes sense. I got the impression that a lot of people apply to both Duke and UNC and since Duke is usually higher ranked in US News, many people put all their effort into the Duke interview and not as much into the UNC interview. I feel that this is a huge mistake that can easily be spotted. I really connected my past experiences with things I wanted to involve myself with at UNC and was able to speak to specific parts of the UNC curriculum that would be a major benefit to my career aspirations. (3) It goes without saying, thoughtfully review your essays and make sure you are answering every part of the UNC application. If you are applying to multiple schools it can be tempting to simply cut and paste but make sure you craft each application to each school. I only worked on one application at a time until I submitted it and then started on the next one, which I think was key to keeping all my focus on UNC. (4) For GRE applicants, do pay for the premium US News service as it will show you under admissions the median, and 10th-90th percentile ranges for GRE verbal scores. This is a great tool as once I indentified UNC as a top school for me I made sure I kept studying and postponed taking the test until I was consistently scoring close to the median GRE scores for both Verbal and Quant for UNC.

For the application and interview questions, I'll tackle them in the order I did them since I did the Open Interview first and then the application. I know I already touched on the Open Interview portion and some general tips, but here are a few more. Do yourself a favor and come in a day early and stay in a hotel near campus (Carolina Inn, Aloft Chapel Hill, or The Franklin Hotel are all great options). This will ensure you are well rested. The evening and morning before the interview talk yourself through the likely questions "Why MBA", "Why Now", "Walk Me Through Your Resume", "Why UNC", "How Do You Hope to Contribute To the KF Community". Also if there are any glaring weaknesses in your application be sure to practice your questions on how to address them. For those with lesser demonstrable quant scores, I highly recommend researching the ASW (Analytical Skills Workshop) and discussing how that program in the summer will help facilite your skills since this is something truly unique to UNC (about 80% of the class does it, so even those with strong quant scores you may want to address it. There is even a class offered during that time called Tools of Financial Markets for the banking and finance inclined). My interview was very conversational and with an ad com member. It lasted about an hour. Besides those typical MBA questions, be prepared to answer specific questions to your resume. I recall being asked how I was promoted so quickly, why I switched from academia to business, among others. I don't know how it came up, but I do remember talking about why I chose to apply to UNC and not some other schools, specifically mentioning what I perceived as the benefits of a college campus., Chapel Hill, and the collaborative nature of the program. Remember to thank your interviewer for their time and it goes without saying be polite to all the staff members in the McColl building even if something bad happens in the morning or you get lost on your way to McColl etc. Oh, and parking is very challenging. I'd highly recommend taking an Uber or Lyft to the McColl building. For the application, as I'm sure you've heard before, be yourself. Definitely do all the optional essays if those are part of the application this year. I thought the application was very straightforward and one of the easiest to complete. If at all possible, apply in either the Early Action round or Round 1 (this was a December deadline this past year). I recall overhearing that Round 2 (January Round) has the most applicants and since few other schools have a deadline around the beginning of December there are no other schools you need to be working on.

As far as other things that distinguish UNC. Definitely the school's culture. Not a knock on any other school (I visited almost every school I applied to), but I felt people were especially outgoing, friendly, willing to help, and a rare mix of extremely accomplished and very down to earth. KF calls this the "Carolina Way". It's very real and one of the biggest, if not the biggest draws to UNC. ASW (analytical skills workshop) is another unique element as is the Working Languages Program -- which is a way to take certain foreign languages classes for credit to prep for study abroad and careers. It's a very collaborative school, which is evidenced by the Legacy program. 1st year classes are split into legacies sort of like the houses of Hogwart's and compete against each other in a friendly way throughout the year. The curriculum is probably more "fixed" than other schools such as Booth and this is a big pro for people who want to ensure they get a well-rounded MBA experience, get to know their classmates well (as they can't opt out of core courses), and work together.

As far as any other tips, definitely reach out to UNC students. They (I guess I can say we now!) are an invaluable source of information. Again, do the Open Interview if at all possible and prep for it very seriously. Lastly, no matter your background be yourself and make your case for why a UNC MBA will get you where you want to go in your application and interview. I've met UNC students so far from very diverse backgrounds, so I wouldn't worry about being a non-traditional applicant.

I hope that helps and don't hesitate to reach out with anything else I can help with!

Kudos [?]: 13 [0], given: 0

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 23 Jan 2017
Posts: 176

Kudos [?]: 20 [0], given: 1

Location: Canada
Concentration: General Management, International Business
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
GMAT 2: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.15
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Jul 2017, 18:54
abhimahna wrote:
Selfmotivated wrote:

Hi abhimahna ,

I'm a newbie to this application process. I don't know whether I'm asking a silly question at this level, but can you help me differentiate between Early action round & other rounds( R1 / R2).

Thanks in advance.


Hi Selfmotivated ,

I am happy to help my friend. :)

The Early Action round is ideal for applicants/reapplicants who have completed their research about MBA programs and have decided that they will join that particular school (as a first choice). The applicant needs to pay the fee early, if selected, to secure their seat.

Round 1 and Round 2 are the normal rounds in which applicant may or may not join the school if selected.

Feel free to reach in case of more questions. :)



In addition, please note that some schools require that you withdraw your application from other school, if admitted in Early Action Round. If you are not that much committed, be cautious of applying that that round.

Kudos [?]: 20 [0], given: 1

VP
VP
avatar
P
Joined: 26 Mar 2013
Posts: 1285

Kudos [?]: 296 [0], given: 165

Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Aug 2017, 03:02
ankurgupta03 wrote:
Hey all, I am a current student at Kenan Flagler and will be more than happy to help you all in the process.
Let me know if you have at questions.


Dear ankurgupta03

I hope that you enjoy your MBA journey.

How do you evaluate the career service in KF? I know that it consist almost of new people including the the director and I heard people complaining over the past 2 years of the service.

Thanks in advance

Kudos [?]: 296 [0], given: 165

Board of Directors
User avatar
D
Status: Aiming MBA
Joined: 18 Jul 2015
Posts: 2772

Kudos [?]: 919 [0], given: 67

Location: India
GPA: 3.65
WE: Information Technology (Health Care)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Sep 2017, 02:23
Ouch! How can my this group be so inactive? :o

I am planning to start Kenan-Flagler Application today. Hopefully, will complete in 2 days as I could see most of the questions that they have are very similar to other B Schools I am applying to.

How is it going with you all, friends?

Let's flood this forum with your experiences, updates and strategies. :)
_________________

How I improved from V21 to V40! ?

Kudos [?]: 919 [0], given: 67

VP
VP
avatar
P
Joined: 26 Mar 2013
Posts: 1285

Kudos [?]: 296 [0], given: 165

Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Sep 2017, 03:14
1
This post was
BOOKMARKED
abhimahna wrote:
Ouch! How can my this group be so inactive? :o

I am planning to start Kenan-Flagler Application today. Hopefully, will complete in 2 days as I could see most of the questions that they have are very similar to other B Schools I am applying to.

How is it going with you all friends?

Let's flood this forum with your experiences, updates and strategies. :)


Hi abhimahna

I had the same feeling. I thought i should be more active :(

IMHO, the application is simpler than other schools and more friendly. The only problem that I have is that one of my recommender does not receive link to fill in, although sending it many times.

Kudos [?]: 296 [0], given: 165

Board of Directors
User avatar
D
Status: Aiming MBA
Joined: 18 Jul 2015
Posts: 2772

Kudos [?]: 919 [0], given: 67

Location: India
GPA: 3.65
WE: Information Technology (Health Care)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Sep 2017, 03:38
Mo2men wrote:
Hi abhimahna

I had the same feeling. I thought i should be more active :(

IMHO, the application is simpler than other schools and more friendly. The only problem that I have is that one of my recommender does not receive link to fill in, although sending it many times.


Hi Mo2men ,

I believe you should reach out to the school and seek their help.

I have seen people suffering the same in the past and they did the same.

All the best :)
_________________

How I improved from V21 to V40! ?

Kudos [?]: 919 [0], given: 67

VP
VP
avatar
P
Joined: 26 Mar 2013
Posts: 1285

Kudos [?]: 296 [0], given: 165

Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Sep 2017, 03:40
abhimahna wrote:
Mo2men wrote:
Hi abhimahna

I had the same feeling. I thought i should be more active :(

IMHO, the application is simpler than other schools and more friendly. The only problem that I have is that one of my recommender does not receive link to fill in, although sending it many times.


Hi Mo2men ,

I believe you should reach out to the school and seek their help.

I have seen people suffering the same in the past and they did the same.

All the best :)


I did my friend and now suffering from their response. No response actually. Many email but no response :-D

Kudos [?]: 296 [0], given: 165

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 04 Sep 2017
Posts: 11

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Sep 2017, 22:04
It is a very good idea to interact with the AdCom at your target schools as well as with current students or recent alumni. Some AdComs even keep track of how many times that you have interacted with them!

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

VP
VP
avatar
P
Joined: 26 Mar 2013
Posts: 1285

Kudos [?]: 296 [0], given: 165

Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Sep 2017, 14:34
Just to share something I found it interesting in KF application. In 'Test scores' section, it stated that 'If you have updated scores after submitting your application, you may e-mail the unofficial score report to mba_info@unc.edu.' It is really great privilege to someone wants to plan to retake GMAT.

Kudos [?]: 296 [0], given: 165

Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!   [#permalink] 28 Sep 2017, 14:34

Go to page    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9    Next  [ 166 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: abhimahna



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.