It is currently 19 Jan 2018, 01:55

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 11 Mar 2016
Posts: 9

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 6

Location: India
Concentration: Statistics, Finance
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V38
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Dec 2017, 02:44
Best of luck guys. I hope that you all convert UNC.

On a side note, what kind of communication device did you guys use during the skype interviews? Was it headphone+mic or earphones or anything else?

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 6

Board of Directors
User avatar
V
Status: Aiming MBA
Joined: 18 Jul 2015
Posts: 2998

Kudos [?]: 1064 [0], given: 74

Location: India
Concentration: Healthcare, Technology
GPA: 3.65
WE: Information Technology (Health Care)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Dec 2017, 07:12
sanilmanish wrote:
Best of luck guys. I hope that you all convert UNC.

On a side note, what kind of communication device did you guys use during the skype interviews? Was it headphone+mic or earphones or anything else?


Hey sanilmanish ,

It's the normal Skype calling. You can use whatever works for you.

I used earphones because I feel more comfortable in them. I am sure people must have also used headphones.

Thanks!
_________________

How I improved from V21 to V40! ?


How to use this forum in THE BEST way?

Kudos [?]: 1064 [0], given: 74

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 14 Nov 2017
Posts: 3

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Dec 2017, 09:44
rajbchawla wrote:
Everyone is getting invited for interviews in a day or two. I had submitted on 4th dec but still didn’t get any invite. Should I consider myself rejected ?


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum

What was you GMAT score? I also submitted on 3rd Dec but no invite.

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 20 Nov 2017
Posts: 11

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Schools: NUS '20 (II)
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Dec 2017, 10:00
LastBattle wrote:
rajbchawla wrote:
Everyone is getting invited for interviews in a day or two. I had submitted on 4th dec but still didn’t get any invite. Should I consider myself rejected ?


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum

What was you GMAT score? I also submitted on 3rd Dec but no invite.


710. Urs ?


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 27 Sep 2015
Posts: 120

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 22

Location: India
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 4
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Dec 2017, 12:18
Have the calls started coming in?


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 22

Board of Directors
User avatar
V
Status: Aiming MBA
Joined: 18 Jul 2015
Posts: 2998

Kudos [?]: 1064 [0], given: 74

Location: India
Concentration: Healthcare, Technology
GPA: 3.65
WE: Information Technology (Health Care)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Dec 2017, 19:22
MBAClassof2020 wrote:
Have the calls started coming in?


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum


I think it's still 10th Dec for them. We should hear by our tonight. :)
_________________

How I improved from V21 to V40! ?


How to use this forum in THE BEST way?

Kudos [?]: 1064 [0], given: 74

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 27 Sep 2015
Posts: 120

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 22

Location: India
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 4
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Dec 2017, 19:42
abhimahna wrote:
MBAClassof2020 wrote:
Have the calls started coming in?


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum


I think it's still 10th Dec for them. We should hear by our tonight. :)


Last year, people were informed over the weekend.
Anyway, good news is here- woke up to my acceptance email. :)
Cheers!


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 22

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 27 Sep 2015
Posts: 120

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 22

Location: India
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 4
Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Dec 2017, 20:11
My interviewer tried to call me but was not able to reach me, hence sent in a personal email.
Happy to receive the first admit of the season.

Admitted on: 2017/12/10
Heard back via: Email
Location: India
GMAT: 740, Q49, V41
GPA: 3.85
WE: 48 months
Industry: Consulting
Submited on: 2017/10/12
Invited on: 2017/10/21
Interviewed on: 2017/10/21
Decision Received on: 2017/12/10

Last edited by MBAClassof2020 on 11 Dec 2017, 00:59, edited 1 time in total.

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 22

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
User avatar
D
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 16320

Kudos [?]: 30011 [0], given: 5458

Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Multiple Decisions Reported [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Dec 2017, 20:30
Kenan-Flagler DECISION TRACKER

Updates for the last hour:

  • Admitted, 18 minutes ago, from India, GMAT:740 (Q49 V41), GPA: 3.85, Industry: Consulting, WE 48, heard via: email
  • Admitted, 21 minutes ago, from Uzbekistan, GMAT:710 (Q51 V34), GPA: 3.9, Industry: Energy and Utilities, WE 108, heard via: email

UPDATE YOUR STATUS
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... or use our Daily Study Plan


Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Kudos [?]: 30011 [0], given: 5458

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 06 Apr 2017
Posts: 122

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 5

Location: India
Concentration: Technology, General Management
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.84
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Dec 2017, 23:07
MBAClassof2020 wrote:
My interviewer tried to call me in person but was not able to reach me, hence sent in a personal email.
Happy to receive the first admit of the season.

Admitted on: 2017/12/10
Heard back via: Email
Location: India
GMAT: 740, Q49, V41
GPA: 3.85
WE: 48 months
Industry: Consulting
Submited on: 2017/10/12
Invited on: 2017/10/21
Interviewed on: 2017/10/21
Decision Received on: 2017/12/10


Congrats! do they send acceptance in rolling basis.. because I see only 2 acceptance?

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 5

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 14 Oct 2013
Posts: 56

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 6

Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Marketing
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
GMAT 2: 750 Q50 V41
WE: Engineering (Internet and New Media)
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Dec 2017, 23:38
My interviewer called me on Saturday.

Admitted on: 2017/12/9
Heard back via: Phone
Location: India
GMAT: 750, Q50, V41
GPA: 2.6
WE: 66 months
Industry: Tech
Submited on: 2017/10/17
Invited on: 2017/10/21
Interviewed on: 2017/11/15
Decision Received on: 2017/12/09

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 6

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 17 Sep 2014
Posts: 124

Kudos [?]: 18 [0], given: 6

Location: India
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.65
WE: Engineering (Manufacturing)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Dec 2017, 23:40
parassagi wrote:
My interviewer called me on Saturday.

Admitted on: 2017/12/9
Heard back via: Phone
Location: India
GMAT: 750, Q50, V41
GPA: 2.6
WE: 66 months
Industry: Tech
Submited on: 2017/10/17
Invited on: 2017/10/21
Interviewed on: 2017/11/15
Decision Received on: 2017/12/09


Congrats buddy :)


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Kudos [?]: 18 [0], given: 6

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 27 Sep 2015
Posts: 120

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 22

Location: India
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 4
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Dec 2017, 23:47
Satya090 wrote:
MBAClassof2020 wrote:
My interviewer tried to call me in person but was not able to reach me, hence sent in a personal email.
Happy to receive the first admit of the season.

Admitted on: 2017/12/10
Heard back via: Email
Location: India
GMAT: 740, Q49, V41
GPA: 3.85
WE: 48 months
Industry: Consulting
Submited on: 2017/10/12
Invited on: 2017/10/21
Interviewed on: 2017/10/21
Decision Received on: 2017/12/10


Congrats! do they send acceptance in rolling basis.. because I see only 2 acceptance?


I think that they will send all the acceptances today. The people who have reported are yet to receive an official communication.

Hope this clarifies things.

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 22

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 01 Jul 2017
Posts: 4

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Dec 2017, 03:29
I got a call from my interviewer on Saturday ,who gave me the great news of my acceptance. :D


Any idea how and when will they let us know if we qualified for any schoarship?

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 06 Apr 2017
Posts: 122

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 5

Location: India
Concentration: Technology, General Management
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.84
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Dec 2017, 03:40
sodium472 wrote:
I got a call from my interviewer on Saturday ,who gave me the great news of my acceptance. :D


Any idea how and when will they let us know if we qualified for any schoarship?

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using GMAT Club Forum mobile app



Congrats! I think it will come with the official mail confirmation. Can you please let us know your location and when you were interviewed?

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 5

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 01 Jul 2017
Posts: 4

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Dec 2017, 03:43
Location : India
GMAT score : 760
Interview date : 14th NOVEMBER '17



Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 06 Apr 2017
Posts: 122

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 5

Location: India
Concentration: Technology, General Management
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.84
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Dec 2017, 05:21
Any one got admits today?

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 5

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 03 May 2017
Posts: 15

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 2

Location: United States
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V46
GPA: 3.59
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Dec 2017, 06:30
Got a call last night, and my information is under the accepted students tab on the website. No scholarship or fellowship information that I can see there. Assuming that means I didn't get one, but hoping it's just going to follow somewhere else.

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 2

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 27 Sep 2015
Posts: 120

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 22

Location: India
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 4
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Dec 2017, 06:41
Boston44 wrote:
Got a call last night, and my information is under the accepted students tab on the website. No scholarship or fellowship information that I can see there. Assuming that means I didn't get one, but hoping it's just going to follow somewhere else.


Even I didn't see any scholarship information. Is it supposed to be right there?


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 22

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 03 May 2017
Posts: 15

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 2

Location: United States
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V46
GPA: 3.59
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Dec 2017, 06:47
MBAClassof2020 wrote:
Boston44 wrote:
Got a call last night, and my information is under the accepted students tab on the website. No scholarship or fellowship information that I can see there. Assuming that means I didn't get one, but hoping it's just going to follow somewhere else.


Even I didn't see any scholarship information. Is it supposed to be right there?


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app


I don't know. I guessed it would all be there, but it doesn't saying anything either way. I didn't get the sense I'd be contacted by anyone else so waiting to hear how others find their info if they got money.

Posted from my mobile device

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 2

Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!   [#permalink] 11 Dec 2017, 06:47

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  8   9   10   11   12   13   14  ...  19    Next  [ 366 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: abhimahna



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.