It is currently 21 Jan 2018, 22:29

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 17 Feb 2014
Posts: 5
Location: Spain
Concentration: Marketing, General Management
Schools: ESADE '20
GMAT 1: 650 Q40 V40
GPA: 3.5
Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Sep 2017, 23:27
1
This post received
KUDOS
Hi all,

2018 is going to be such a great year!! I am creating a thread for all Esade-wannabes.

We can use this platform to know each-other, build network, exchange ideas/information, discuss application strategies, share interview /school visit experiences, and boost one-another's morale to face the tough admission process.

Happy networking.

Talimontana

ESADE Decision Tracker





Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 17 Feb 2014
Posts: 5
Location: Spain
Concentration: Marketing, General Management
Schools: ESADE '20
GMAT 1: 650 Q40 V40
GPA: 3.5
Re: Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Sep 2017, 23:39
ESADE (2018 Intake) MBA Deadlines
Application DeadlineFeedback
given by
R1Oct 3, 17Nov 21, 17
R2Nov 28, 17Jan 23, 18
R3Jan 16, 18Feb 27, 18
R4Feb 13, 18Mar 23, 18
R5Mar 6, 18Apr 24, 18
R6Apr 10, 18May 15, 18
R7May 22, 18Jun 19, 18
R8*Jun 12, 18Jul 3, 18
*For EU Residents Only
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 04 Dec 2016
Posts: 30
Location: India
Schools: ESADE '20 (I)
GMAT 1: 660 Q49 V31
GPA: 3.42
Re: Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Sep 2017, 01:14
Hi
I am an Indian national applying to ESADE FULL TIME MBA program in early rounds. I want to ask about the English proficiency waiver provided by the college. I have 4 year degree in engineering completely taught in English only. Am I eligible to this waiver ? Please give some insight over it. As I want to apply in early rounds.
Thanks

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 17 Feb 2014
Posts: 5
Location: Spain
Concentration: Marketing, General Management
Schools: ESADE '20
GMAT 1: 650 Q40 V40
GPA: 3.5
Re: Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Sep 2017, 02:57
ashutosh987 wrote:
Hi
I am an Indian national applying to ESADE FULL TIME MBA program in early rounds. I want to ask about the English proficiency waiver provided by the college. I have 4 year degree in engineering completely taught in English only. Am I eligible to this waiver ? Please give some insight over it. As I want to apply in early rounds.
Thanks

Posted from my mobile device


I would say so, my friend.

''Please note that native English speakers and candidates who have completed their Bachelor's Degree entirely in English, are exempt from this requirement. If your Bachelor's Degree was taught entirely in English (at least 120ECTS), please send us a certificate from your university (i.e., diploma supplement) stating the language of instruction.''

I am from Spain and also wanting to apply as soon as possible.

Regards.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 04 Dec 2016
Posts: 30
Location: India
Schools: ESADE '20 (I)
GMAT 1: 660 Q49 V31
GPA: 3.42
Re: Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Sep 2017, 03:20
talimontana wrote:
ashutosh987 wrote:
Hi
I am an Indian national applying to ESADE FULL TIME MBA program in early rounds. I want to ask about the English proficiency waiver provided by the college. I have 4 year degree in engineering completely taught in English only. Am I eligible to this waiver ? Please give some insight over it. As I want to apply in early rounds.
Thanks

Posted from my mobile device


I would say so, my friend.

''Please note that native English speakers and candidates who have completed their Bachelor's Degree entirely in English, are exempt from this requirement. If your Bachelor's Degree was taught entirely in English (at least 120ECTS), please send us a certificate from your university (i.e., diploma supplement) stating the language of instruction.''

I am from Spain and also wanting to apply as soon as possible.

Regards.


Thanks buddy.
So it means we both can apply without toefl.

Posted from my mobile device
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 04 Dec 2016
Posts: 30
Location: India
Schools: ESADE '20 (I)
GMAT 1: 660 Q49 V31
GPA: 3.42
Re: Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Sep 2017, 06:25
1
This post received
KUDOS
Hi
I have another query about the LOR.I am still in the process of submitting my application for full time MBA Program. In the application,  information about my referee has been asked.I want to ask :

1. Will my both recommnders receive the official invite to submit their letters  from the college after submitting the complete application or they can use the template available on the college website to write the letters even before the submission of the application  ?

2. My recommenders do not have their professional email id. Can they submit the letters from their personal id. ? Or do I have to mail the letters taking print out in an enclosed envelope at the given address?

3.Is there any character limit for each question asked in LOR. ?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 17 Feb 2014
Posts: 5
Location: Spain
Concentration: Marketing, General Management
Schools: ESADE '20
GMAT 1: 650 Q40 V40
GPA: 3.5
Re: Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Sep 2017, 02:40
ashutosh987 wrote:
Hi
I have another query about the LOR.I am still in the process of submitting my application for full time MBA Program. In the application,  information about my referee has been asked.I want to ask :

1. Will my both recommnders receive the official invite to submit their letters  from the college after submitting the complete application or they can use the template available on the college website to write the letters even before the submission of the application  ?

2. My recommenders do not have their professional email id. Can they submit the letters from their personal id. ? Or do I have to mail the letters taking print out in an enclosed envelope at the given address?

3.Is there any character limit for each question asked in LOR. ?

Posted from my mobile device


I am afraid I can not help you. Better get in touch with them.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 04 Dec 2016
Posts: 30
Location: India
Schools: ESADE '20 (I)
GMAT 1: 660 Q49 V31
GPA: 3.42
Re: Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Oct 2017, 06:22
hi
I am not able to access the student career portal on the site of esade. I am getting the following message, https://ldapsso.esade.edu is requesting your username and password. The site says: “Identificacion en ESADE: Introduce tu usuario y password. / ESADE Authentication: Enter your extended user name (joan.clot@esade.edu) and password. ” asking me to provide user name especifically generated under esade.edu. i have not got such id. i have submitted my application on 3 oct. for early round.my portal is showing application 100% complete but with a checklist. i am not getting about the user name issued by esade.edu.......any insight. and usually how much time they take before giving invites for interview ?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 04 Dec 2016
Posts: 30
Location: India
Schools: ESADE '20 (I)
GMAT 1: 660 Q49 V31
GPA: 3.42
Re: Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Oct 2017, 07:51
Hi arafa88
Congratulations for your interview invite.Could you please share your profile and are you an international applicant? And r u going to Barcelona or clg event about to organize in your country and when?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 04 Dec 2016
Posts: 30
Location: India
Schools: ESADE '20 (I)
GMAT 1: 660 Q49 V31
GPA: 3.42
Re: Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Oct 2017, 21:47
Hi subanerjee
Congratulations on your getting interviewed. Could u plz share ur interview experience? Is dere any case study nd if yes..... Could u give a detail about it? When did u submit ur application nd receive the invitation?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 17 Jun 2015
Posts: 6
Schools: NUS '20 (A)
Re: Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Oct 2017, 22:55
Hey, did any one in India got an interview invite from ESADE?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 05 Sep 2016
Posts: 6
Location: India
Schools: ESADE '20 (A)
GMAT 1: 670 Q49 V33
GPA: 3.9
Re: Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Oct 2017, 01:37
I haven't heard any updates from India till date. Let me know if it is otherwise.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 04 Dec 2016
Posts: 30
Location: India
Schools: ESADE '20 (I)
GMAT 1: 660 Q49 V31
GPA: 3.42
Re: Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Oct 2017, 01:46
Rajni1990 wrote:
I haven't heard any updates from India till date. Let me know if it is otherwise.

Hi just want to ask.... Was your application full complete at the time of submission ? Mine was not that's y got an email about it as last lor reached yesterday. When did you submit your application? R u an early round applicant?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 05 Sep 2016
Posts: 6
Location: India
Schools: ESADE '20 (A)
GMAT 1: 670 Q49 V33
GPA: 3.9
Re: Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Oct 2017, 01:54
ashutosh987 wrote:
Rajni1990 wrote:
I haven't heard any updates from India till date. Let me know if it is otherwise.

Hi just want to ask.... Was your application full complete at the time of submission ? Mine was not that's y got an email about it as last lor reached yesterday. When did you submit your application? R u an early round applicant?

Posted from my mobile device


My application was complete before the deadline. I submitted the same on 3rd October. What was the email that you've received?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 04 Dec 2016
Posts: 30
Location: India
Schools: ESADE '20 (I)
GMAT 1: 660 Q49 V31
GPA: 3.42
Re: Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Oct 2017, 05:58
Rajni1990 wrote:
ashutosh987 wrote:
Rajni1990 wrote:
I haven't heard any updates from India till date. Let me know if it is otherwise.

Hi just want to ask.... Was your application full complete at the time of submission ? Mine was not that's y got an email about it as last lor reached yesterday. When did you submit your application? R u an early round applicant?

Posted from my mobile device


My application was complete before the deadline. I submitted the same on 3rd October. What was the email that you've received?

They intimated me about few docs to be submitted including one lor from one of my recommender and it was sent yesterday.rest of the docs had already been provided. After that I received another mail showing the complete checklist of all the required docs and a promt to select an event. Have u also received the same mail? Or any other information from the adcom.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 05 Sep 2016
Posts: 6
Location: India
Schools: ESADE '20 (A)
GMAT 1: 670 Q49 V33
GPA: 3.9
Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Oct 2017, 06:26
I also received a similar email today although my application and documents were complete. While there is a prompt to select an event, the hyperlink is not active as of yet.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 18 Aug 2017
Posts: 2
Re: Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Oct 2017, 03:24
Hi,
I am an Indian national with a GMAT score of 640 and workex of 4 years. I have good acads and extracurriculars.
I want to know if a score of 640 is good to apply to ESADE for an Indian national.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 04 Dec 2016
Posts: 30
Location: India
Schools: ESADE '20 (I)
GMAT 1: 660 Q49 V31
GPA: 3.42
Re: Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Oct 2017, 04:52
Anje06 wrote:
Hi,
I am an Indian national with a GMAT score of 640 and workex of 4 years. I have good acads and extracurriculars.
I want to know if a score of 640 is good to apply to ESADE for an Indian national.

PM u.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 05 Sep 2016
Posts: 8
Location: India
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V35
GPA: 3.75
Re: Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Oct 2017, 11:16
I got my interview call 3 days ago. I applied for Round 1 deadline Oct 3rd. All documents were submitted before the deadline. The website says feedback for Round 1 applicants will be given by Nov 21st. However, my interview has been scheduled on Dec 1st. Anyone else in the same situation?

Also, if those who have already been interviewed could share their experience here, it would be very helpful! I spent hours looking for interview experience on the web and couldn't find anything recent. I am a little clueless on what to expect in the interview.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 04 Dec 2016
Posts: 30
Location: India
Schools: ESADE '20 (I)
GMAT 1: 660 Q49 V31
GPA: 3.42
Re: Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Nov 2017, 21:12
Has any interview invitee received the confirmation mail from Sara ?
Re: Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!   [#permalink] 01 Nov 2017, 21:12

Go to page    1   2   3    Next  [ 60 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!

  new topic post reply Update application status  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.