Last visit was: 27 Apr 2024, 05:11 It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 05:11

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [1]
Given Kudos: 4
Concentration: Marketing, General Management
GMAT 1: 660 Q40 V40
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
Schools: ESADE '20 (I)
GMAT 1: 660 Q49 V31
GPA: 3.42
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]
ashutosh987 wrote:
Hi
I am an Indian national applying to ESADE FULL TIME MBA program in early rounds. I want to ask about the English proficiency waiver provided by the college. I have 4 year degree in engineering completely taught in English only. Am I eligible to this waiver ? Please give some insight over it. As I want to apply in early rounds.
Thanks

Posted from my mobile device

I would say so, my friend.

''Please note that native English speakers and candidates who have completed their Bachelor's Degree entirely in English, are exempt from this requirement. If your Bachelor's Degree was taught entirely in English (at least 120ECTS), please send us a certificate from your university (i.e., diploma supplement) stating the language of instruction.''

I am from Spain and also wanting to apply as soon as possible.

Regards.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
talimontana wrote:
ashutosh987 wrote:
Hi
I am an Indian national applying to ESADE FULL TIME MBA program in early rounds. I want to ask about the English proficiency waiver provided by the college. I have 4 year degree in engineering completely taught in English only. Am I eligible to this waiver ? Please give some insight over it. As I want to apply in early rounds.
Thanks

I would say so, my friend.

''Please note that native English speakers and candidates who have completed their Bachelor's Degree entirely in English, are exempt from this requirement. If your Bachelor's Degree was taught entirely in English (at least 120ECTS), please send us a certificate from your university (i.e., diploma supplement) stating the language of instruction.''

I am from Spain and also wanting to apply as soon as possible.

Regards.

Thanks buddy.
So it means we both can apply without toefl.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Hi
I have another query about the LOR.I am still in the process of submitting my application for full time MBA Program. In the application,  information about my referee has been asked.I want to ask :

1. Will my both recommnders receive the official invite to submit their letters  from the college after submitting the complete application or they can use the template available on the college website to write the letters even before the submission of the application  ?

2. My recommenders do not have their professional email id. Can they submit the letters from their personal id. ? Or do I have to mail the letters taking print out in an enclosed envelope at the given address?

3.Is there any character limit for each question asked in LOR. ?

Intern
Intern
Send PM
ashutosh987 wrote:
Hi
I have another query about the LOR.I am still in the process of submitting my application for full time MBA Program. In the application,  information about my referee has been asked.I want to ask :

1. Will my both recommnders receive the official invite to submit their letters  from the college after submitting the complete application or they can use the template available on the college website to write the letters even before the submission of the application  ?

2. My recommenders do not have their professional email id. Can they submit the letters from their personal id. ? Or do I have to mail the letters taking print out in an enclosed envelope at the given address?

3.Is there any character limit for each question asked in LOR. ?

I am afraid I can not help you. Better get in touch with them.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
hi
I am not able to access the student career portal on the site of esade. I am getting the following message, https://ldapsso.esade.edu is requesting your username and password. The site says: “Identificacion en ESADE: Introduce tu usuario y password. / ESADE Authentication: Enter your extended user name (joan.clot@esade.edu) and password. ” asking me to provide user name especifically generated under esade.edu. i have not got such id. i have submitted my application on 3 oct. for early round.my portal is showing application 100% complete but with a checklist. i am not getting about the user name issued by esade.edu.......any insight. and usually how much time they take before giving invites for interview ?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi arafa88
Congratulations for your interview invite.Could you please share your profile and are you an international applicant? And r u going to Barcelona or clg event about to organize in your country and when?

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi subanerjee
Congratulations on your getting interviewed. Could u plz share ur interview experience? Is dere any case study nd if yes..... Could u give a detail about it? When did u submit ur application nd receive the invitation?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Schools: NUS '20 (A)
Send PM
Hey, did any one in India got an interview invite from ESADE?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Schools: ESADE '20 (A)
GMAT 1: 670 Q49 V33
GPA: 3.9
Send PM
I haven't heard any updates from India till date. Let me know if it is otherwise.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Rajni1990 wrote:
I haven't heard any updates from India till date. Let me know if it is otherwise.

Hi just want to ask.... Was your application full complete at the time of submission ? Mine was not that's y got an email about it as last lor reached yesterday. When did you submit your application? R u an early round applicant?

Intern
Intern
Send PM
ashutosh987 wrote:
Rajni1990 wrote:

Hi just want to ask.... Was your application full complete at the time of submission ? Mine was not that's y got an email about it as last lor reached yesterday. When did you submit your application? R u an early round applicant?

My application was complete before the deadline. I submitted the same on 3rd October. What was the email that you've received?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Rajni1990 wrote:
ashutosh987 wrote:
Rajni1990 wrote:

My application was complete before the deadline. I submitted the same on 3rd October. What was the email that you've received?

They intimated me about few docs to be submitted including one lor from one of my recommender and it was sent yesterday.rest of the docs had already been provided. After that I received another mail showing the complete checklist of all the required docs and a promt to select an event. Have u also received the same mail? Or any other information from the adcom.

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]
I also received a similar email today although my application and documents were complete. While there is a prompt to select an event, the hyperlink is not active as of yet.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Hi,
I am an Indian national with a GMAT score of 640 and workex of 4 years. I have good acads and extracurriculars.
I want to know if a score of 640 is good to apply to ESADE for an Indian national.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Anje06 wrote:
Hi,
I am an Indian national with a GMAT score of 640 and workex of 4 years. I have good acads and extracurriculars.
I want to know if a score of 640 is good to apply to ESADE for an Indian national.

PM u.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V35
GPA: 3.75
Send PM
I got my interview call 3 days ago. I applied for Round 1 deadline Oct 3rd. All documents were submitted before the deadline. The website says feedback for Round 1 applicants will be given by Nov 21st. However, my interview has been scheduled on Dec 1st. Anyone else in the same situation?

Also, if those who have already been interviewed could share their experience here, it would be very helpful! I spent hours looking for interview experience on the web and couldn't find anything recent. I am a little clueless on what to expect in the interview.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Has any interview invitee received the confirmation mail from Sara ?
GMAT Club Bot
 1   2   3   4   5   6