GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 14 Aug 2018, 12:20

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 720 Q47 V42
GPA: 3.81
Re: Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Mar 2018, 22:40
idiotnomad wrote:
Hello everyone,
I got an interview invite from Esade business school a few days back. My interview is scheduled on 20th March. I am an Indian resident and the interview is F2F. What kind of questions should I expect? Was it a F2F interview for everyone?
Is there any facebook or WhatsApp group for prospective Esade candidates which I can join?
Any kind of help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Idiot Nomad!
Congratulations on the interview invite. I interviewed in Feb and was accepted into the program earlier this month. I had a F2F interview in Mumbai with a member of the admissions committee.
The interview is very conversational. Be thoroughly prepared with your application. The interviewer would have gone through it and will ask you questions specific to what you wrote in your essays. They are very standard MBA interview questions and nothing out of the ordinary. Focus on knowing the ESADE program well and how it will help you. Also on your career goals and multiple options (Europe, back in India) etc.
Good luck!
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.25
Re: Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Mar 2018, 00:40
mm514 wrote:
TTPi wrote:
Hi - is there anyone here who could direct me to the Facebook or Whatsapp group for admitted applicants MBA 2018?

Tried pinging Jujube, but no response yet. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

One of the ESADE Admissions officers told me that there will be a Facebook group created after the second commitment fee. I would really like to start one earlier so I asked her how I could do so.

Sara, the Associate Director, has made an unofficial group on Facebook for the time being.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/197101877 ... =bookmarks

Posted from my mobile device

Intern
Intern
B
Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Mar 2018, 12:37
Hi

I have my F2F interview scheduled in April. Please help me with the kind of questions that I can expect.
Someone who has already had their interview and been admitted please share any tips and your experience during interview.
Also do I need to carry any documents for the same ?

Thanks
Ankita
Intern
Intern
GRE 1: Q169 V150
GPA: 4

Show Tags

New post 07 Apr 2018, 03:32
I had my interview on 20th March. I am still waiting for the result.
How many days does it usually take?
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 15 Apr 2018, 10:18
Please share interview experiences. Also does skype intervieew have case studies ?
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 18 Apr 2018, 08:01
Guys i have been waitlisted, any inputs on further process, anything that could do that would help convert the status and also by when would it get converted to admitted or not admitted ?

Thanks in advance.
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34

Show Tags

New post 20 Apr 2018, 11:03
Hi.. I have a skype interview. Can anyone tell me whether they have a case study in skype interview?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 27 Apr 2018, 04:28
Hello guys,

I have been waitlisted for ESADE 18-19 and accepted for 19-20 FT MBA.
Wish to know
1. The timelines with the waitlist response (considering we are at the end of April already)
2. Waitlist acceptance rates at ESADE

Would love to get in touch with people in/have been in the similar boat.

Best,
Shashwat
Intern
Intern
Schools: ESADE '20 (II)
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.86

Show Tags

New post 27 Apr 2018, 17:14
Hi Shashwat,
First of all congratulations. Acceptance for the 2019 intake means that they definetely liked you. It could be that you're late in the process and there aren't enough places for this year.
I understand waitlists are tricky. I would suggest you to reach out to your interviewer and ask her if there is anything that you could do to convince the panel of your seriousness for this year's intake. Sometimes schools feel that they need to give you enough time to reach out to your employer or they feel that scholarship is an important criteria for you and that they can't offer any for this year's intake. Feel free to address these concerns of theirs.
That said, if you could wait a year you'll definetely have a better shot at scholarships for the 2019 intake.
All the best!

Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V34
GPA: 3

Show Tags

New post 09 May 2018, 05:42
Sbansa19 wrote:
Hello guys,

Wish to know
1. The timelines with the waitlist response (considering we are at the end of April already)

Best,
Shashwat

Hey Shashwat,
Did the interviewer ask you whether you want to be considered for 19-20 during your interview? I had mine yesterday and sara (my interviewer) asked me whether I would want to be considered for the 19-20 FT mba if at all the slots for this year are full.

Also do you mind sharing your profile?
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34

Show Tags

New post 11 May 2018, 10:20
Hi.. As I see from the posts the current decisions for most of the people have either been a waitlist or an intake in 2019-20, does it mean that they have already exhausted this years intake?

Has anyone spoken with the admission team on this or has a clue?

If anyones knows please post on the group. Will be very helpful for people who are still waiting for admission decision or have a interview.
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V34
GPA: 3

Show Tags

New post 11 May 2018, 10:44
mayank2810 wrote:
Sbansa19 wrote:
Hello guys,

Wish to know

Best,
Shashwat

Hey Shashwat,
Did the interviewer ask you whether you want to be considered for 19-20 during your interview? I had mine yesterday and sara (my interviewer) asked me whether I would want to be considered for the 19-20 FT mba if at all the slots for this year are full.

Also do you mind sharing your profile?

Hey ,

Even I got the same mail. Does it mean that its a guaranteed place next year? And there is no need of any payment to be done now
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 640 Q43 V35
WE: Engineering (Other)
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 20 May 2018, 13:25
chunmun wrote:
Hi.. As I see from the posts the current decisions for most of the people have either been a waitlist or an intake in 2019-20, does it mean that they have already exhausted this years intake?

Has anyone spoken with the admission team on this or has a clue?

If anyones knows please post on the group. Will be very helpful for people who are still waiting for admission decision or have a interview.

I don't think they've exhausted this years' intake. I've just got accepted last Friday, so there are still some places left.

Perhaps this is happening to people from a particular profile or geography?
Re: Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! &nbs [#permalink] 20 May 2018, 13:25

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   [ 113 posts ] 

Calling all ESADE MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!

new topic post reply Update application status  

Events & Promotions

PREV
NEXT

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap