Last visit was: 27 Apr 2024, 02:25 It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 02:25

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Mannheim Thread Master
Own Kudos [?]: 63 [2]
Given Kudos: 51
GMAT 1: 650 Q40 V39
GPA: 3
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
GPA: 3.5
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Mannheim Thread Master
Own Kudos [?]: 63 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling all HHL Leipzig MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]
Hi Avinash and Kural,

Welcome to forum. Most of us know how helpful these forum discussions are, please feel free to contribute as much as possible. Do provide more information about the program, and feel free to ask questions about the programs. I also wanted to check with Kural specifically, did you observe any benefits of MIM in comparison to the other general management programs that HHL Leipzig offers?

Keep up the momentum.

All the best.

Anubhav
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10013 [0]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
Re: Calling all HHL Leipzig MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Thanks AnubhavK for starting this discussion! All the best to all HHL applicants.
Mannheim Thread Master
Send PM
Good morning, all.

I was going through some of the facts & figures on HHL website, thought of sharing with you.

https://www.hhl.de/en/about/facts-figures/

Also, I am trying to connect with a few alums to bring them on chat session this week.

Hope you find it useful.

Anubhav
Mannheim Thread Master
Send PM
Hi all - I came across an interesting article: https://www.f1gmat.com/mba-germany-business-schools#
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hello guys! Let's keep the thread alive! Have you already filled your applications? I personally haven't started yet but definitely should. Deadline is approaching fast. I am quite worried about interviews because I am not sure what they will ask about. I really want to get in HHL (ranking and location is the most attractive factor to me).
Mannheim Thread Master
Send PM
Hi kuralaysn,

Great to hear back. I believe most of the prospective candidates are occupied with deadlines and applications. Did you submit the application yet?

Anubhav
Intern
Intern
Send PM
HHL is definitely an attractive option. Even I am working on the applications, will try to submit it by the end of October or mid November.
Mannheim Thread Master
Own Kudos [?]: 63 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Hi avinash150690,

Good luck with you apps efforts. You should try an application offered by Application Labs, to provide you assistance step by step. This app will no only help you track various applications, but also facilitate tracking areas of improvement and real-time feedbacks.

Hope this helps.

Anubhav
Intern
Intern
Send PM
No, I am planning to send my applications early November. What about you, AnubhavK?
Mannheim Thread Master
Send PM
kuralaysn,

I plan to take GMAT test in the coming weeks, and then commence with the application process. While I am preparing for the test, at the same time gathering useful information about the admission process and other deadlines. I plan to connect with adcom soon, to host a chat session for HHL Leipzig. Hope that will help everyone.

Anubhav
Intern
Intern
Send PM
AnubhavK wrote:
Hi avinash150690,

Good luck with you apps efforts. You should try an application offered by Application Labs, to provide you assistance step by step. This app will no only help you track various applications, but also facilitate tracking areas of improvement and real-time feedbacks.

Hope this helps.

Anubhav

Do you mean consulting service ApplicantLab? I see that they have a very reasonable pricing nut still a bit expensive to me... Do you think one should purchase a help from admission consulting?
Mannheim Thread Master
Send PM
@kuralaysm,

I am not sure, how to answer this - I prefer to leverage admission consultants (Definitely best of the lots), instead of paying a price for study materials and stuff. There's a lot of free wares available, when it comes to GMAT preps. I'd rather spend a little amount extra from my pocket, to improve the chances of admissions. After all, we are working hard for our dreams to come true. (Smile)

Just noticed that they have priced it at $299.00 - Last when I checked, they offered services complimentary up to a point and then a subscription based support - I could be wrong here; it was early 2017. I never thought I might require such services. But, come to think of it - given the pricing and nice reviews, this could be worthy. Here's a URL to a few reviews on Applicant Lab:

https://gmatclub.com/reviews/applicantlab-345345684

They have priced it for $269.00 for GmatClub users (may be more discounts than this): https://gmatclub.com/coupon-codes-and-d ... ab?fl=menu

Hope this helps.

Anubhav
Intern
Intern
Send PM
AnubhavK wrote:
kuralaysn,

I plan to take GMAT test in the coming weeks, and then commence with the application process. While I am preparing for the test, at the same time gathering useful information about the admission process and other deadlines. I plan to connect with adcom soon, to host a chat session for HHL Leipzig. Hope that will help everyone.

Anubhav

Anubhav,
I see that you already have a 650 in the GMAT. What's your target score?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 9
Schools: AGSM '20 (S)
Send PM
Hi guys.. I got an admit from HHL for sept 2018 intake.. Let me know if you have any doubts.. for those who already got an admit lets connect...
Intern
Intern
Send PM
shehzade11 wrote:
Hi guys.. I got an admit from HHL for sept 2018 intake.. Let me know if you have any doubts.. for those who already got an admit lets connect...

Congrats!!! :thumbup:
Could you please share your profile and experience? How was the interview, what did they ask?
Mannheim Thread Master
Send PM
Hi shehzade11,

Firstly, heartiest congratulations on securing your seat for 2018 intake. Do share a brief on your profile, and if possible do let us know how was your experience during admission discussions with HHL AdCom. Look forward to it. What was your GMAT score?

All the best.

Anubhav

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum

Originally posted by AnubhavK on 23 Sep 2017, 01:20.
Last edited by AnubhavK on 23 Sep 2017, 02:23, edited 1 time in total.
Mannheim Thread Master
Send PM
Hi @Kuralayam,

I have this score from mocks, so far the best I could obtain (3rd attempt). Although I am targeting 700+ score, but not sure if this could be feasible for me, given the time at hand from my daily schedule.

I need at least 100 points jump. So let’s see.

Anubhav

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Originally posted by AnubhavK on 23 Sep 2017, 01:24.
Last edited by AnubhavK on 23 Sep 2017, 03:12, edited 1 time in total.
GMAT Club Bot
 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts