GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 20 Oct 2018, 05:53

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all HHL Leipzig MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!!

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Re: Calling all HHL Leipzig MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Apr 2018, 22:06
Hello everyone, i am actually going to complete my first masters and i haven't started working. I want to work in the HR sector. But from what i know Hr people don't get promoted as fast as marketing people. So i am planning to get into a full time job in hr and also do part time jobs in marketing and meanwhile try to undertake volunteering activities. I know its too soon but any suggestion how should i proceed?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 590 Q43 V28
GPA: 3.52
WE: Operations (Retail Banking)
Re: Calling all HHL Leipzig MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 May 2018, 13:06
Hi Everyone, I was interviewed by Prof. Dr. Manfred and I got feedback that the interview went well and that I have been recommended for Full time MBA Admission. However, its already 10 days today and I am yet to receive a decision regarding my admission. I notice that most people here receive decision few days after their interview and I am wondering why mine is different.

Anyone has an idea of how long it takes to receive a decision.

Thank you.
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: International Business, General Management
GMAT 1: 660 Q49 V32
WE: Business Development (Energy and Utilities)

Show Tags

New post 22 May 2018, 20:20
Meechampolee wrote:
Hi Everyone, I was interviewed by Prof. Dr. Manfred and I got feedback that the interview went well and that I have been recommended for Full time MBA Admission. However, its already 10 days today and I am yet to receive a decision regarding my admission. I notice that most people here receive decision few days after their interview and I am wondering why mine is different.

Thank you.

[b]Meechampolee [/b]
Have you heard back from HHL? I too interviewed with Prof. Manfred and got a positive feedback. It's been a while since the final decision came out. However, I do understand they had 2 long weekends in Germany recently and probably that's why the delay.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 23 May 2018, 13:31
sunnysid wrote:
Meechampolee wrote:

Thank you.

[b]Meechampolee [/b]
Have you heard back from HHL? I too interviewed with Prof. Manfred and got a positive feedback. It's been a while since the final decision came out. However, I do understand they had 2 long weekends in Germany recently and probably that's why the delay.

Thanks Sunnysid,

I received the decision today. However, I am waiting for the scholarship decision.

Are you joining the class? I actually plan to.

Many thanks
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 600 Q49 V24
GMAT 2: 660 Q48 V34
GMAT 3: 690 Q48 V35
GPA: 2.9

Show Tags

New post 31 May 2018, 08:31
Hi All,

After we get an admit, how do we apply for a loan and german visa?
Any Indian candidates who have gone through this procedure and can guide me?

Regards,
Rashi
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 31 May 2018, 12:52
Hi Raskura,

The loan application process with prodigyfinance.com is actually pretty straight forward. I have received an offer and almost done with my documentation. Should you require any guidance on that please do let me know.

However, the concern I have is how to convince the embassy to accept letter from prodigy finance as evidence of proof of finance in place of the evidence of blocked amount especially for some of us using the loan to cover Cost of living.

Anyone (HHL admit or any german MBA admit) in the thread/group that is using prodigy finance and has completed the visa process?

Please assist.

raskhura wrote:
Hi All,

Regards,
Rashi
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 14 Jun 2018, 06:53
Has anyone sent an international courier to Germany for Daad?
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 15 Jun 2018, 01:55
Hi All!

Is there a whatsapp group for all the people who are admitted?

Regards,
Rashi
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 23 Jun 2018, 01:50
Meechampolee wrote:
Hi Raskura,

The loan application process with prodigyfinance.com is actually pretty straight forward. I have received an offer and almost done with my documentation. Should you require any guidance on that please do let me know.

However, the concern I have is how to convince the embassy to accept letter from prodigy finance as evidence of proof of finance in place of the evidence of blocked amount especially for some of us using the loan to cover Cost of living.

Anyone (HHL admit or any german MBA admit) in the thread/group that is using prodigy finance and has completed the visa process?

Please assist.

raskhura wrote:
Hi All,

Regards,
Rashi

Hi Meechampolee,

I would love to hear more about your experience with Prodigy. How do I connect with you?

Regards,
Rashi
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all HHL Leipzig MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! &nbs [#permalink] 23 Jun 2018, 01:50

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   [ 129 posts ] 

Calling all HHL Leipzig MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!!

new topic post reply Update application status  

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap