Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 19:12 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 19:12

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 58 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Finance, Leadership
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
WE:Analyst (Commercial Banking)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 97 [0]
Given Kudos: 58
Concentration: Finance
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
WE:Analyst (Commercial Banking)
Send PM
Re: Tuck (Dartmouth): Class of 2018 - Calling All Applicants! [#permalink]
amyceres told me that s/he reached out to Tuck and they updated his status. After this, I also sent them an email last week and Tuck updated my status as well. All materials have been received and ticked on the application website (EA applicant).

At this time, I'd try to ask them again if there are any materials that are still missing.

Best rgds,
kheown
Manager
Manager
Status:Birds fly because they have wings, not because they have sky.
Own Kudos [?]: 119 [0]
Given Kudos: 73
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.65
WE:Information Technology (Consulting)
Send PM
optimusTR wrote:
Today I realized that I forgot to make a separate financial aid application before deadline. I am an international applicant. Does anyone know whether I can send it to the aid office now? Or I am done with financial aid options via Tuck?

If by financial aid you mean Scholarships & Fellowships then below may clear your doubt:

"Tuck offers an array of scholarships and fellowships. All applicants admitted into the MBA program are considered for scholarship regardless of citizenship. There is no separate application process for Tuck Scholarships. Scholarship awards are generally communicated with the admission decision."

And, if by financial aid you means loans, then below will help you:

"Once students are admitted to Tuck, they can apply for educational loans by the published deadlines. The financial aid office determines their eligibility for loans based on a variety of factors, including cost of the program, the student's ability to contribute, debt levels consistent with successful repayment, and the school's availability of funds. The school reserves the right to limit or decline institutional and international loans on the basis of a student’s overall debt burden, credit history, or other relevant factors."

Also, please refer Tuck School of Business | Financial Aid Application which clearly states difference as well.

All the texts above have been picked from Tuck website hence can not be doubted on.
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 1831 [0]
Given Kudos: 833
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.35
WE:Consulting (Computer Software)
Send PM
optimusTR wrote:
Today I realized that I forgot to make a separate financial aid application before deadline. I am an international applicant. Does anyone know whether I can send it to the aid office now? Or I am done with financial aid options via Tuck?

I do not think we had to do it :-O
Anyways, I think it is more important to first get the interview call and then think about the financial aid :-P
Manager
Manager
Send PM
ankurgupta03 wrote:
optimusTR wrote:

I do not think we had to do it :-O
Anyways, I think it is more important to first get the interview call and then think about the financial aid :-P

You're right lol
The problem arose from the 'deadline'. I thought it was the application deadline but it is F aid application deadline.
Then the only problem is getting admitted lol

Sent from my Oneplus One using Tapatalk
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10013 [0]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
Expert Reply
Chat with Tuck's Admission Director - Kristin Roth - will start in 15 minutes. If you are around, join the GMAT Club chat room - https://gmatclub.com/gchat/
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Tuck Admissions Blog: Tuck Spotlight: 10 Questions with Phil DeGisi T’09

Phil DeGisi
 T'09 is vice president of marketing at CommonBond, a leading marketplace lending platform that lowers the cost of student loans for students and graduates.

Prior to joining the CommonBond team, Phil held ecommerce general management and marketing roles spanning startups and large organizations, including Quidsi (a subsidiary of Amazon), littleBits electronics, and Walmart.com (where he also did his summer internship at Tuck). Phil received his MBA from the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth and his BA from Vassar with a degree in economics. He lives in Connecticut with his wife, Alanna Hynes DeGisi, a T’10.

1. What was the exact moment when you first felt like you were a part of Tuck’s community?

When I got to Tuck, I was coming from a non-traditional background in media & advertising and so I opted to go up to school early for “math camp” to ensure I had the basic quant background I’d need to succeed at Tuck. It was during that week of math camp that I met many of the classmates who’d be some of my best friends during Tuck and remain some of my best friends today.

2. Who had a profound impact on you during your time at Tuck and why?

Becky Joffrey, who was at the Tuck Career Development Office at the time, was a huge help as I was evaluating different internship opportunities. She helped me hone in on what would become my career path after Tuck, ecommerce. She also was instrumental in connecting me to a Tuck alum at Walmart.com who eventually hired me for my summer internship.

Additionally, there are a few classes that I think about regularly to this day. Two in particular stand out. The first, Management Communication, was where I got my first formal training in public speaking and presentation, skills that only become more and more valuable as you move forward in your career. The second, Organizational Behavior (now called Leading Organizations), where we learned about organizational performance frameworks and how to think about both intrinsically and extrinsically motivating team members, is a class I think about constantly now as part of CommonBond’s executive team.

3. What’s your favorite Tuck/Dartmouth/Hanover/Upper Valley event and why?

The Tunbridge World's Fair. I met my wife, Alanna, at Tuck and that was our first date. Where else but the Upper Valley do you get to see ox pulls, watch pigs racing, and ride a ferris wheel?

4. Fill in the blank: every visitor to the Upper Valley needs to __________.

Go to Lou’s in Hanover for breakfast. It’s a staple of every visit I make back to Tuck. Well worth the wait in line.

5. What’s a challenge that you’re currently working on solving? Or perhaps a world problem you’d like to see solved?

The reason I joined my current company, CommonBond, is because I had experienced the personal pain of student loans with high interest rates and confusing processes. I remember graduating with loans over 8% interest rate and it just not making sense to me why I was paying such a high rate.

I joined the company because I believe there is a better way to serve both students in school and those who’ve graduated by delivering a student loan that is priced appropriately, with exceptional customer service, and a simple process.

6. What do you personally feel is the key to good leadership? 

Listening. It’s the single most important thing leaders can do. Listen to the feedback from team members in your organization and then dive into the ‘why’ behind the feedback. Sometimes we try to diagnose or triage problems without really understanding what they are. And other times we miss entirely what the problems are in the first place. Both of these instances can be at least partially solved by listening more. 

7. Outside of work, what do you like to do for fun?

Traveling with my wife. We’re trying to figure out where we want to go to next Fall. The good thing is there are a lot of world travelers among our network of Tuck friends, so we have no shortage of incredible suggestions.

8. What would your theme song be?

It’s hard to choose just one. I will say that the theme song of Tuck during my time there was "Don’t Stop Believin’" by Journey … and incidentally it is probably the one song I’ve heard at every wedding involving a Tuckie since.

9. What’s the best piece of advice you can offer on getting ahead? Or, what’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?

The value of networking cannot be overstated. It’s something that is discussed during Tuck when you’re a student but only continues to grow in importance after you graduate. Whether it’s networking within an industry that you’re in and want to get ahead in or an industry you want to transition to, it’s one of the most important things you can be doing. And it cant be only when you’re looking for a new job.

Some of the best hires we’ve made at CommonBond are people we met within the industry, enjoyed speaking to, and several months down the line we have a role that fits them. Or I hear about a role at another company and think of someone great I met at an industry event. Those that have effectively built out a network are increasing the percentages for themselves that when there is an opportunity, they will be considered for it. It’s never been easier to meet people within your space, those that are taking advantage of that are well positioned to move ahead.

10. What is one thing that people would be most surprised to learn about you?

I was born in Louisville, KY. It was a brief time period but enough to make me a University of Louisville fan even after moving to the Northeast, where I grew up.

Tuck Tripod All-Stars – Wharton Cheesesteak Tournament Champs – 2009
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Tuck Admissions Blog: A Brief Introduction to Fall A

By Charlie Humphreys T’17

Charlie started at the Tuck School of Business in the fall of 2015. Prior to Tuck, he worked in project management for Brasfield & Gorrie, the largest privately held construction management firm in the Southeastern U.S. Working out of Atlanta, Charlie helped lead and execute commercial construction projects spanning the mixed-use, office, and mission-critical spaces. Charlie attended undergrad at Auburn University, where he majored in Building Science and minored in Finance.

Post-Tuck, Charlie is considering a shift to the development side of commercial Real Estate while also exploring opportunities in other industries. Long term, his goal is to run an entrepreneurial venture in his native South Carolina.  

Let’s start at the beginning—what is Fall A, anyway? Tuck’s first semester is split into two periods for first years, Fall A and Fall B, which act as independent terms. But Fall A is only four weeks long, specifically desi

gned to lay the foundation for our time at Tuck. The result is one busy and fast-paced month!  Fall A is our first taste of being students at Tuck, our chance to finally begin the “real” part of our b-school journey that has been over a year in the making for most of us—from taking the GMAT and applying, to moving to the Upper Valley, doing pre-term programs, and completing Orientation week. 

Given the lead-up, it’s safe to say we were all pretty excited to get started, and Fall A certainly did not disappoint. It was overwhelming in all the right ways—more challenging than I expected but wildly more rewarding (and fun) than I thought it would be, too. 

Academically, Fall A is the first dive into the core general management curriculum that’s central to the Tuck education. The courses and their descriptions can be found here, but I think it’s important to note how complementary they all are, with both quant and “soft” subjects and a combination of teaching methods including case studies, team projects, guest lectures and action-based learning. Our study groups, which are a unique aspect of Tuck’s academic experience, are critical to successfully navigating the academic rigor.

A favorite Fall A course of mine was Analysis for General Management with Professor Paul Argenti, which brought several guest speakers to class including Gen. John Amos, former Marine Corps. Commandant and Joint Chiefs of Staff member and John LeBoutillier T’92, CEO of Unilever Canada. Other courses I took include Leading Individuals and Teams with Professor Adam Kleinbaum; Managerial Economics with Professor Joe Hall; and Statistics for Managers with Associate Dean Praveen Kopalle.

Fall A also marks the start to recruiting season. Thankfully, there is a buffer between the first several weeks of classes and when recruiters arrive to campus. But after recruiting began, the floodgates were opened. The biggest challenge (for those like me, not sure of their career track) is simply deciding which interesting industries and firms you’ll pick to learn more about given all the options. I’ve been blown away by the sheer number of companies on campus to recruit—beyond just the traditional MBA employers like consulting firms, banks, and firms with general management programs. Tech, marketing, social enterprise, and beyond have all been here recruiting Tuckies as well. I attended a wide variety of company briefings including MBB, Goodyear Innovation, Under Armour, and more. For all the volume, the process is extremely well organized, with a robust infrastructure put into place by the Career Development Office.

Lastly, Fall A is the official kickoff to the social and extracurricular calendar here at Tuck. There’s a reason why Tuckies are substantially and consistently the most supportive alumni base among top b-schools, and I believe a large part of that equation goes back to the Tuck experience—which is nothing if not a lot of fun. Social activities included Field Day, Tuck Tails each Thursday (themed happy hours at various spots around campus), many different cultural events, and a Fall Formal. 

If you enjoy an active lifestyle, Tuck and the Upper Valley offer a plethora of options. But make no mistake, hockey is king. It’s an institution here at Tuck, with the majority of students and partners playing. Never been on the ice before? No problem! Neither had most of the first years, including me. During Fall A there was a well organized sale of all the gear needed, along with an open training/tryout session where second years taught us all the basics. If you’re an amateur Gretzky (and there are some here), two Tuck travel teams play competitively in the region and against other top b-schools. But for most of us, “tripod” is the right fit—an intramural league within Tuck featuring nine men’s teams and four women’s. There is no better way to clear your mind after a day of schoolwork than a hard-fought win that evening on the ice!

Another great extracurricular resource at Tuck is the Visiting Executive program, which brings industry leaders to campus for students to interact with them in small, intimate settings. An advantage to our location is that visitors usually stay for a full day and evening, rather than dropping by for a few hours, so it gives more opportunities for students to spend time with visitors while they’re here. During Fall A, I participated in about a half dozen visiting exec events, including breakfasts, lunches, dinners and drop-ins. They were all great, but my favorite was having drinks at the Norwich Inn with Bill McNabb, CEO of Vanguard Group, where the discussion focused on ethical practices and their direct links to business success.

This was only a taste of Fall A, but I hope it gives you a sense of what it was like to go through as a first year. What this post can’t convey is that it was ultimately the people—my fellow classmates who are such an accomplished, diverse, and welcoming group—that made Fall A a great experience. My first month in Hanover confirmed for me that there’s no place like Tuck; I can’t wait for the next two years!
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Do current students or anyone know why finance club is not listed under clubs and activities page?

Sent from my Oneplus One using Tapatalk
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10013 [0]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hello Everyone,

Please find below summary and transcript of the recent chat with Tuck Admission director - Kristin Roth.

Good Luck!

Is there a specific last date by when all interview invites are sent out for a given round? For instance, have all interview invites been sent out for the Early Action round this year?

Tuck_Kristin: There is no specific date for interview invitations. For example, invitations for Early Action may come well into December.

How is Tuck different from other top b schools?

Tuck_Kristin: How the top b-schools are the same: great education and resources at each of the schools. How Tuck is different from our peers: our incredible community and location which allows you to immerse yourself in your MBA experience and develop deep ties with students, faculty, and alumni, as well as incredible access to recruiters and visiting executives.

It is well known that Tuck emphasizes a lot on "Cultural Fit". Can you please elaborate the term "Cultural Fit" and how to demonstrate one?

Tuck_Kristin: Every school is concerned about fit. Tuck in particular has a very personal scale and we want to know that people want to be here and understand our culture of involvement, engagement and collaboration. You don't just join Tuck for two years; you join for life.

Hello. I was wondering what the process for scholarships is like, and how would you recommend we "negotiate" in the event, Tuck is our first choice, but perhaps another school offered a scholarship that made the choice very tough.

Tuck_Kristin: Everyone is considered for scholarships with their application. There is no separate form. Scholarships are based on need and merit. I can't give you recommendations on negotiations, as we work hard to give the best scholarship offer we can.

Could you please share some insights about the experiential learning opportunities available at Tuck?

Tuck_Kristin: There are many experiential opportunities at Tuck: First-Year Project and Onsite Global Consulting are great examples of classes. Students also can be fellows in our research centers, which offer varying opportunities for hands-on experience, can participate in the Tuck Student Consulting Services, or help lead a club or conference.

Hi, two questions related to the TOEFL. i) If I've been working in the U.S. for 5 years but graduated from a Latin American university, do I still need to take the TOEFL? ii) Can I send my TOEFL score after submitting my application?

Tuck_Kristin: The TOEFL requirement is waived for applicants who have recently lived for at least three years in an English-speaking country or who received a degree from an institution outside the U.S. where instruction is in English.

Can you elaborate on taking up fellowship in research centers? What is the procedure and which areas of focus are available?

Tuck_Kristin: You can learn a great deal more about our research centers online at: https://www.tuck.dartmouth.edu/faculty/r ... nitiatives. Each center runs the fellowship program slightly differently.

Do you consider more out-of-the-box things to be diversity? Perhaps, owning a pet, being married, identifying as LGBT

Tuck_Kristin: Diversity comes in different shapes and sizes - that's why it's diversity! We track the data that all schools track. In addition, we want to know what makes you unique. That can be work experience, region of origin, LGBTQ, the school you went to - tell us who you are and why you're a fit for Tuck and why we're a fit for you.

Hi Kristin. I am a young entrepreneur from India. Since I my work-ex is not very typical of the students at Tuck, does that put me at a disadvantage wrt admission and if chosen, later in the class?

Tuck_Kristin: Diverse work experience adds to the class, whether it's entrepreneurship, a unique industry, or interesting role. Tell us about the impact you've had and the significance of your work. Our students come from and go into a wide variety of industry spaces and roles.

I took my GMAT on 27th oct and scored 720 with 51 quant and 36 verbal. Which point do I need to highlight in my application?

Tuck_Kristin: We will see your entire GMAT score and will be interested in the whole result. Highlight your strengths in a variety of areas - professional, academic, teamwork, leadership, etc.

Hi Kristin, I'm a bit confused about educational loans. Is it true that loan request should be submitted before the deadline of the round you're applying to?

Tuck_Kristin: Loan applications are separate from scholarships. Loan applications are due after you receive your admissions decision.

Could you throw some light on the networking treks which students undertake during the program to interact with industry professionals/alums?

Tuck_Kristin: The Career Development Office leads treks every year to Boston, Silicon Valley and NYC. Students love the opportunity to explore industries and potential employers, plus connect with alumni in those spaces. You can learn more at: https://www.tuck.dartmouth.edu/mba/caree ... stry-treks

If I retake GMAT now, would the new score be considered?

Tuck_Kristin: We guarantee we will consider whatever you submitted on the application deadline. Any information you submit after the deadline, we will do our utmost to include in your application review. I recommend keeping us updated, but know you should submit your application when you believe it's at its strongest.

Considering Tuck's wonderful location, how easy or difficult is it to get out and about maybe a hike

Tuck_Kristin: The Appalachian Trail runs directly through Hanover. Hiking is very easy around here! Lots of opportunities for other outdoor activities as well, from rowing on the Connecticut river, to golf on Dartmouth's golf course, to cross country and downhill skiing and, of course, ice hockey.

If one is admitted, and awarded a scholarship, will they be notified the day they receive their decision?

Tuck_Kristin: If awarded a Tuck scholarship, admitted students will learn of the award amount via hard copy letter.

When can one expect that letter? (A day after the admission deadline, week month etc)

Tuck_Kristin: Letters are mailed after the decision date and delivery will depend on where you live. It could be 2 days or a week or more. If you are admitted and there is a pressing need to know earlier, you can always contact the Admissions Office.

Hi Kristin! I've investigated Tuck pretty closely. to the extent of speaking will a lot of alums and current students, but I never visited any official event due to lack of such in my region and currently I can't visit campus. Will that negatively affect my chances? What can I do to show my appreciation of the school and great interest? (I have already applied)

Tuck_Kristin: Not everyone can make our events, however, there are lots of opportunities to do your research on Tuck and show your interest. A great way to start is to connect with our students and alumni. You can do that through Tuck Connections: https://www.tuck.dartmouth.edu/admission ... onnections

How does Tuck Admissions Team see online courses such as the ones available on coursera.com ,etc.?

Tuck_Kristin: Any courses that can show you are furthering your skills, particularly quantitative skills for those who don't have a quant background, are very helpful for the Admissions Committee to see.

How is Tuck adapting or changing its curriculum to suit the change in the job market in the recent years? What changes are on the horizon? How have employers reacted to these changes in Tuck's curriculum or program?

Tuck_Kristin: The implementation of the Global Opportunities program is a great example of Tuck's responsiveness to the needs of employers. Our students leave Tuck to work as leaders in organizations and businesses with global impact and it's important that students understand the cultures, countries and markets in which they'll be operating.

What is one thing about Tuck that prospective students will NOT get to know from online resources like the college website or chat rooms?

Tuck_Kristin: It's harder to assess fit online. It takes getting to know us personally, through events, reaching out to students and alumni, and visiting campus.

Hi Kristin, May I ask how many admissions/offers will you send out for EA round this year? Thanks.

Tuck_Kristin: It varies every year, as we assess how many applications are received and the strength of the pool. We don't have a specific number. It is important to note that strong applicants are admitted in every round.

Kristin, what is that one unique thing about Tuck which you are very proud off?

Tuck_Kristin: I am extremely proud of the people at Tuck: students, staff, faculty, and alumni. We come together to create a collaborative challenging learning and work environment and I feel challenged to be my best self every day.

Is there a point in retaking GMAT from 750 to higher? Considering I know I can do better, will there be any significant advantage of having 780 over 750?

Tuck_Kristin: It is entirely your decision whether or not to retake the GMAT. I would advise you strongly consider where your time would be best spent, knowing that it is a holistic process. If it were just a numbers game, we wouldn't ask for essays or an interview.

Just to clarify, my question is more about scholarship, will 780 over 750 noticeably increase my chances of receiving it or not.

Tuck_Kristin: Scholarships are based on need and merit. Merit is measured in many ways, not just your GMAT, GRE, or GPA.

Can applicants who are not invited to interview or who do interview but are not given an offer get feedback on their application from the admissions committee?

Tuck_Kristin: If you are planning to reapply, you may request feedback from Tuck. Feedback will not be given until the spring at the earliest.

Chat Transcript
Attachment:
Tuck Admissions Chat 12th November 15.pdf [757.36 KiB]
Downloaded 37 times
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Got an interview call today. I am an international applicant (India) and work in the predictive analytics industry. GMAT: 770. Can someone help me with some interview tips
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 24
Send PM
akash13990 wrote:
Got an interview call today. I am an international applicant (India) and work in the predictive analytics industry. GMAT: 770. Can someone help me with some interview tips

Hey, congrats. Can you tell what round you applied in and the date of the 'application review has started' mail.

Thanks.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
someone167 wrote:
akash13990 wrote:

Hey, congrats. Can you tell what round you applied in and the date of the 'application review has started' mail.

Thanks.

I applied in round 1 and my application review started on around October 21.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 119
GMAT 1: 680 Q43 V40
WE:Law (Consulting)
Send PM
akash13990 wrote:
someone167 wrote:
akash13990 wrote:

Thanks.

Congratulations!!!

If they're rolling out R1 interviews now then I guess us EA folks who haven't received an interview invite yet can assume we're out? :(
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V40
GMAT 2: 730 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.14
Send PM
Quote:
Congratulations!!!

If they're rolling out R1 interviews now then I guess us EA folks who haven't received an interview invite yet can assume we're out? :(

I think he means EA given that he said October 21st is when they started the review of his application? Isn't R1 November sometime for Tuck given that EA deadline is 7th October (or at least I hope so).
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
WE:Project Management (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Received interview invite on 14th Nov ( EA applicant/India) :)
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 180 [0]
Given Kudos: 93
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.2
WE:Accounting (Consulting)
Send PM
ROTI wrote:
Quote:
Congratulations!!!

I think he means EA given that he said October 21st is when they started the review of his application? Isn't R1 November sometime for Tuck given that EA deadline is 7th October (or at least I hope so).

Correct! They don't have R1, they have November round and it's deadline was on Nov the 4th, so he probably meant Early Action.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 56 [0]
Given Kudos: 30
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Technology
GMAT 1: 680 Q47 V38
GPA: 4
Send PM
akash13990 wrote:
someone167 wrote:
akash13990 wrote:

Thanks.

you mean you applied in EA ?
Congratulations for the invite.. :)
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  10   11   12   13   14   15   16  ...  42   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts