MBA applicants, pay heed: two major b-school admissions topics have been on Linda’s mind and in this week’s episode of Admissions Straight Talk, she shares the word.
Listen to the full recording of the show for some very important advice about the GMAT score preview and the growing significance of short application questions.
00:01:30 – The new GMAT score preview feature.
00:02:48 – Ravi’s mistake and 4 decisions to make before test day.
00:09:37 – The shrinking MBA application and the increasing importance of short answers and boxes.
*Theme music is courtesy of podcastthemes.com.
• Preview Your GMAT Score (from the official website of the GMAT)
• The GMAT in MBA Admissions: Fact and Fiction
• Get Accepted to Harvard Business School
• Get Accepted to Stanford Graduate School of Business
• GMAT, GRE, SAT, and All Things Test Prep
• How to Edit Your Application Essays
• Linda Abraham on Overcoming Weaknesses
Subscribe to Admissions Straight Talk:
Accepted.com's experienced admissions consultants can help you create the most impressive application possible with comprehensive packages, or provide targeted assistance from picking perfect programs to designing a dazzling resume, constructing engaging essays, or preparing for intense interviews…and more! Accepted.com has guided thousands of applicants to acceptances at top MBA programs since 1994 – we know what works and what doesn't, so contact us to get started now!
This article originally appeared on the Accepted Admissions Consulting Blog, the official blog of Accepted.com.