Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 09:07 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 09:07

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Ivey Business School Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 38 [0]
Given Kudos: 33
Concentration: Finance
Schools: HEC '15 (M)
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
WE:Underwriter (Insurance)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 43 [1]
Given Kudos: 13
Concentration: Leadership, International Business
GPA: 4
WE:Project Management (Computer Software)
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 102 [0]
Given Kudos: 14
Concentration: General Management, Operations
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.6
WE:Supply Chain Management (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Re: Calling all HEC applicants (Sept 2016 intake) Class of December 2017!! [#permalink]
Can some of the admitted students please share their scholarships experience? thanks!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V41
GPA: 3.75
WE:Marketing (Other)
Send PM
Re: Calling all HEC applicants (Sept 2016 intake) Class of December 2017!! [#permalink]
Kudos
striker11 wrote:
Admitted! Got a call from HEC yesterday. Really excited about joining HEC. Anybody else who got admit in R2?

Received an email that I was admitted for Sept 2016 last week as well... Trying to fly to visit the campus in Nov!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [0]
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
Send PM
Did anyone who applied in round 3 (October 15th Deadline) get a call for interview?
Ivey Business School Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Send PM
Is there any https://gmatclub.com/chat group for admits?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: Sustainability, International Business
GMAT 1: 710 Q45 V42
Send PM
gautamsharma wrote:
Did anyone who applied in round 3 (October 15th Deadline) get a call for interview?

I just got an email invite for interview yesterday evening. Bon courage everyone, hope to see you in France next year!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
njhamilton10 wrote:
gautamsharma wrote:

I just got an email invite for interview yesterday evening. Bon courage everyone, hope to see you in France next year!

I too got pre-selected!! :-D
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
Got admitted into HEC , really excited :) . Good luck everyone. Feel free to reach out for any questions.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 43 [0]
Concentration: Leadership, International Business
GPA: 4
WE:Project Management (Computer Software)
Send PM
Pruppal wrote:
Got admitted into HEC , really excited :) . Good luck everyone. Feel free to reach out for any questions.

Congrats!!!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
WE:Marketing (Telecommunications)
Send PM
Pruppal wrote:

Congrats
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Schools: IESE '18 (A)
Send PM
Hello there everybody!

I am so glad I discovered this forum... lots of people anxious for results just as I am.

Did my second interview yesterday, and now I am waiting for the results. Did anyone admitted receive any information about scholarships and scholarships decision deadline?

Thanks!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Got the verdict last night: Admitted!! :D

Good luck to all others who are waiting for the result. Hope to see you all in France next year!!
Intern
Intern
Schools: IESE '18 (A)
Send PM
Got admitted too!
Good luck folks!!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [4]
Send PM
Kudos
Gents and Ladies,

We have a small initiative where we(admitted candidates) are connecting with each other on https://gmatclub.com/chat. All admitted candidates are invited to connect to know each other, discuss about the school, etc.

Just PM me with your mobile numbers(with country codes) to get connected..

Cheers,
Gautam
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
Send PM
I got the acceptance not too long ago as well :)

gautamsharma I will send you a PM with my https://gmatclub.com/chat info.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Concentration: Marketing, International Business
GMAT Date: 10-02-2014
GPA: 3.5
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Hi everyone,

I got my acceptance mail few days back. I am excited to meet you all and be a part of HEC Family. Have people started on working out their accommodation and all?

gautamsharma, I have PM you my https://gmatclub.com/chat info, please add me too to the group.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi Everyone!

I recently made it through to the MBA program! Are there any facebook groups/https://gmatclub.com/chat groups for students who have been accepted so far?

For all of you who are in the middle of your applications, I know that the entire process can be very daunting, so please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions. I would love to give back to the gmatclub community:)

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks & Regards,
Sahil Nair
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 650 Q48 V32
GPA: 2.7
WE:Corporate Finance (Other)
Send PM
Hello everyone, and congratulations on getting accepted into HEC Paris to those who are already through.

Now that you've been admitted, have you thought about how you're going to finance your MBA? As an international student, I found it a bit difficult to get funds for my MBA, and I'm sure there are many students in the same position - so I wanted to share some information that might be helpful.

Prodigy Finance is a loan provider that offers loans specifically for postgraduate students who are travelling abroad for their studies. Check it out, as it might be an option for you. https://prodigyfinance.com/hec-paris/loan

If that looks interesting, they're hosting a series of info sessions - open forums to ask questions to the staff there. Here are the links:

North America Schools: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/rt/2027692223752743937
Global Schools: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/rt/2614045282167515906
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts