Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 13:04 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 13:04

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 39 [0]
Given Kudos: 37
Concentration: Operations, Sustainability
GMAT 1: 660 Q48 V33
WE:Operations (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 715 [0]
Given Kudos: 39
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 55 [1]
Given Kudos: 26
Concentration: Marketing, Operations
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.06
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Healthcare, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 620 Q41 V34
GMAT 2: 660 Q47 V35
GMAT 3: 690 Q43 V41
GPA: 2.3
WE:Underwriter (Insurance)
Send PM
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17 [#permalink]
How do we submit applications ? does it allow submission only after letters of references have been uploaded ? or after we have marked all fields as complete
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 55 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17 [#permalink]
Urnamaster13 wrote:
How do we submit applications ? does it allow submission only after letters of references have been uploaded ? or after we have marked all fields as complete

Once all the fields are complete you can proceed with the submission. You do not have to wait for your recommendations to be submitted.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 36
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GMAT 1: 640 Q44 V35
GPA: 3.8
Send PM
manojsundar1 wrote:
audi007 Thank you..all the best with your admissions...Some people prefer safety over money...I can understand desai's opinion and completely accept his explanation as it is safer.But since i am applying to a number of colleges,i would like to cut cost..
regards
Manoj

manojsundar1 : Absolutely correct bro...incase one is vying to apply for 10 colleges,sending in official transcripts,degree certificate,GMAT and IELTS/TOEFL scores would add another 10k INR to the cost per college being applied.But yes desai's opinion is very much valid.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
manojsundar1 wrote:
So marking my 2 month anniversary is an interview invite from sauder.Thanx guys for all the confidence.Needed that boost big time.have scheduled it for Jan 6.

manojsundar1 : All the best for your interview mate...do share in your views of the interview and of course the questions asked as well.. ;)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
VijayG6387 wrote:
manojsundar1 wrote:
So marking my 2 month anniversary is an interview invite from sauder.Thanx guys for all the confidence.Needed that boost big time.have scheduled it for Jan 6.

All the very best Manoj. :)

VijayG6387 : Bro you got your interview invite or still awaiting it? I wish someone is there with me on this,,awaiting an interview invite post 2 months of applying.. :cry: :cry:
Manager
Manager
Send PM
audi007 thank you...Can you please share your profile?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Send PM
My referee is just too lazy. He hasnt submitted my LOR yet and i have missed the 2nd deadline coz of him. :( :(
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 399 [0]
Given Kudos: 31
Concentration: Finance, Economics
Schools: CBS '17
GPA: 4
WE:General Management (Consumer Products)
Send PM
parthm92 wrote:
My referee is just too lazy. He hasnt submitted my LOR yet and i have missed the 2nd deadline coz of him. :( :(

But you don't need LORs to complete your application. Did you keep your submission on hold for LORs? Anyway it wouldn't matter as long as you keep your other applications in sink with Sauder's and are able to take call on admits. I have already paid my deposit to McGill and am expecting to get final the decision from Sauder before 10th Jan. Its important to keep your submissions synchronized than meeting the deadline. All the best.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 715 [0]
Given Kudos: 39
Send PM
I am not sure if the referees have to submit before the deadline. Is it mentioned anywhere like that? The referees can submit the letters even after you have submitted your application and in essence only that date counts.
Intern
Intern
Affiliations: ACCA
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: Finance, Accounting
GMAT 1: 640 Q46 V32
GMAT 2: 710 Q48 V39
GPA: 3.3
WE:Accounting (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Hi,

I applied today the 5th of January. The R2 deadline was on the 4th of Jan. Does anyone know what happens now? Will my application be opened with R3 that is in march? I am an international student, does this mean that I have missed the deadline? I am sooo worried!
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 55 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
audi007 wrote:
VijayG6387 wrote:
manojsundar1 wrote:

VijayG6387 : Bro you got your interview invite or still awaiting it? I wish someone is there with me on this,,awaiting an interview invite post 2 months of applying.. :cry: :cry:

Just got my invite last evening. Planning to choose a date at the end of this month to be able to prepare well. Do not worry, it takes a lot of time, but you will surely get the call.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
VijayG6387 ...Congrats bro...all the best...
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 55 [0]
Send PM
manojsundar1 wrote:
VijayG6387 ...Congrats bro...all the best...

Thank you Manoj. All the very best for your interview today. :) You'll get through and we'll probably be mates at UBC. Hahaa.. do well.
Let us know how it goes.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
VijayG6387
Thank you bro...fingers crossed...
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [1]
GMAT 1: 610 Q44 V31
GMAT 2: 680 Q48 V35
GPA: 3.43
WE:Account Management (Entertainment and Sports)
Send PM
Kudos
audi007 wrote:
VijayG6387 wrote:
manojsundar1 wrote:

To audi007 and everyone else: I submitted my application on the 2nd of Nov (yes, on the date of the first deadline). I was also anxious about whether they would contact me. But on 23rd Dec they said my application has gone to the AdCom for initial review and that the UBC office would be closed for the holidays from 24th Dec to 4th Jan. And guess what, late last night I received my interview invite, which I only saw this morning. I have only sent soft copies of transcripts and, although they have asked to send across the hard copies, I'm quite sure they'll expedite the entire process without them. Based on my discussions with a couple of friends who are at Rotman currently, they said that 90% of B-Schools wont ask you for the hard copies unless there is a confirmed decision that you're admitted.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
GMAT 1: 610 Q44 V31
GMAT 2: 680 Q48 V35
GPA: 3.43
WE:Account Management (Entertainment and Sports)
Send PM
Guys, if anyone has been through the interview, please elaborate how it went (the type of questions, length of interview, demeanor of the interviewer. Also, apart from knowing about the program, the school and why MBA, what extra prep is advised.

All help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GRE 1: Q161 V155
WE:Analyst (Retail)
Send PM
Hi there,

I got my interview tomorrow with Mischa Ragona. Any leads folks who have interviewed with her? The sort of questions and the overall demeanour? Looking forward to prompt responces.

Best,
Zain
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  9   10   11   12   13   14   15  ...  23   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts