Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 13:00 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 13:00

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 39 [0]
Given Kudos: 37
Concentration: Operations, Sustainability
GMAT 1: 660 Q48 V33
WE:Operations (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 610 Q44 V31
GMAT 2: 680 Q48 V35
GPA: 3.43
WE:Account Management (Entertainment and Sports)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 39 [1]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 610 Q44 V31
GMAT 2: 680 Q48 V35
GPA: 3.43
WE:Account Management (Entertainment and Sports)
Send PM
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17 [#permalink]
Hi Manoj, thanks a lot. I will do the necessary prep. Btw, where do you prep from for the interview (apart from ubc site, etc)
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17 [#permalink]
ubc site,fb,twitter,contacted some alumni,rest is based what u have done in your professional life...
CHill bro..dont take much tension....you will be fine...
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GMAT 1: 660 Q50 V29
Send PM
Admitted :) :)
Someone, please throw light on the mode of payment. Is it credit card or wire transfer ?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: International Business, General Management
GPA: 4
WE:Project Management (Telecommunications)
Send PM
When did you complete your interview and when did you get the admit letter . Can you pls let me know . Am also waiting ..
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GMAT 1: 660 Q50 V29
Send PM
My interview was on 24th, offered yesterday.
Anybody who has already paid the fees, Please let me know how you went about doing it.
Any scholarship package offered ?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 55 [1]
Given Kudos: 26
Concentration: Marketing, Operations
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.06
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Bookmarks
Interview booked - 21st of Jan
Any pointers any one?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
I believe desai had the same interviewer...so look at his comments...plus just relax and be confident...all the best bro...let us know how it goes...
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 36
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GMAT 1: 640 Q44 V35
GPA: 3.8
Send PM
To audi007 and everyone else: I submitted my application on the 2nd of Nov (yes, on the date of the first deadline). I was also anxious about whether they would contact me. But on 23rd Dec they said my application has gone to the AdCom for initial review and that the UBC office would be closed for the holidays from 24th Dec to 4th Jan. And guess what, late last night I received my interview invite, which I only saw this morning. I have only sent soft copies of transcripts and, although they have asked to send across the hard copies, I'm quite sure they'll expedite the entire process without them. Based on my discussions with a couple of friends who are at Rotman currently, they said that 90% of B-Schools wont ask you for the hard copies unless there is a confirmed decision that you're admitted.[/quote][/quote]

ralphm149 : Thanks a lot mate for your motivation.Atleast I have some hopes remaining now.Really tensed as days are passing by.Ultimately I had to send in hard copies of my transcripts and degree certificate along with the official GMAT scores.All the best for your interview bro.Cheers..!!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
manojsundar1 wrote:
audi007 thank you...Can you please share your profile?

manojsundar1 : Bro mine is almost one of the most standard profiles.IT Operations for a banking project for 3+ years in an MNC,ENgineering in Electronics and Telecom with a GPA of around 3.5.However, I fall behind you all in Gmat score.. :( :(
Had thought of a reattempt but then thought of taking up a risk.Hope we meet at Sauder and spend in some quality time at the lectures.. ;)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
VijayG6387 : All the very best for your interview mate...Do try memorizing the questions so that it helps us all who are left to be grilled..!! ;)
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 715 [0]
Given Kudos: 39
Send PM
manojsundar1 wrote:
I believe desai had the same interviewer...so look at his comments...plus just relax and be confident...all the best bro...let us know how it goes...

Hi Manoj,

For Concordia can you suggest as to how you got 3 recommendations? I have not swapped my company yet and hence have 1 LOR from my boss and 1 from my institution. So how to select the 3rd one? Any suggestions?

Also they are asking for hard copies of LOR directly sent to institute which is unlike any other MBA I have come across. Your thoughts on these please.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Dominic
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT Date: 12-22-2014
Send PM
ZainHanif wrote:
Hi there,

I got my interview tomorrow with Mischa Ragona. Any leads folks who have interviewed with her? The sort of questions and the overall demeanour? Looking forward to prompt responces.

Best,
Zain

Hi Zain Hanif,

How was you interview. Can you please share your experience, I too have my interview booked with Mischa Ragona on 19th Jan.

Regards
Manager
Manager
Send PM
dominicraj
have replied in the molson thread..do take a look
Manager
Manager
Send PM
audi007
Hope so too bro..You will get a call soon..dont worry..i was also in your boat...Which other colleges are/have you applied to?
Manager
Manager
Affiliations: PMI
Own Kudos [?]: 47 [0]
Given Kudos: 103
Concentration: Leadership, Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.9
WE:Operations (Aerospace and Defense)
Send PM
VijayG6387 wrote:
Interview booked - 21st of Jan.
Any pointers any one?

Hi :)
KB is an OK interviewer! Pretty stiff and appears uninterested, but keeps taking notes. Operates based on notes taken by her and on her table. Know your essays (incl video) and CV inside out. The key is to moderate the discussion as it goes. Areas where you find the interest quotient up and the engagement better, go further; otherwise, keep it short but to the point. You will need to keep up the smile, as otherwise you will feel you are at a funeral procession, with this interviewer! You get the point, I hope! :)
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 55 [0]
Send PM
audi007 wrote:

VijayG6387 : All the very best for your interview mate...Do try memorizing the questions so that it helps us all who are left to be grilled..!! ;)

Thank you aidi007, will do my best to remember the questions. :)
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 55 [0]
Send PM
shyamnambiar wrote:
VijayG6387 wrote:
Interview booked - 21st of Jan.
Any pointers any one?

Hi :)
KB is an OK interviewer! Pretty stiff and appears uninterested, but keeps taking notes. Operates based on notes taken by her and on her table. Know your essays (incl video) and CV inside out. The key is to moderate the discussion as it goes. Areas where you find the interest quotient up and the engagement better, go further; otherwise, keep it short but to the point. You will need to keep up the smile, as otherwise you will feel you are at a funeral procession, with this interviewer! You get the point, I hope! :)

Thank you Shyam, got it. All the best to me I guess. :/
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  10   11   12   13   14   15   16  ...  23   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts