It is currently 21 Nov 2017, 21:27

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
1 KUDOS received
Retired Moderator
User avatar
B
Joined: 18 Jun 2015
Posts: 373

Kudos [?]: 41 [1], given: 16

Location: India
Concentration: Marketing, Operations
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.06
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Dec 2015, 10:23
1
This post received
KUDOS
manojsundar1 wrote:
So marking my 2 month anniversary is an interview invite from sauder.Thanx guys for all the confidence.Needed that boost big time.have scheduled it for Jan 6.


All the very best Manoj. :)

Kudos [?]: 41 [1], given: 16

1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 21 Sep 2012
Posts: 218

Kudos [?]: 206 [1], given: 31

Location: United States
Concentration: Finance, Economics
Schools: CBS '17
GPA: 4
WE: General Management (Consumer Products)
Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Dec 2015, 13:50
1
This post received
KUDOS
Hi Manoj,

Just now completed my interview with Sauder. My interviewer was KB. It lasted for 21 minutes. Questions asked were :

- a run through my CV
- short term and long term goals
- why MBA and why at this point
- what kind of companies I want to work with
- what I will bring to the class
- why Sauder and what I will take out from the program
- how do I motivate my team members and elaborate an example

Interview went well, though I must say interviewer was not welcoming and was too formal. Anyone else with experience of this interviewer? I hope you don't get her for your interview. I requested her to give the final decision by 10th Jan, but it seems unlikely judging by her reaction. She said generally they take 3 weeks to communicate the decision and 10th Jan might not be possible. I hope this helps. All the best for your interview.

Kudos [?]: 206 [1], given: 31

Current Student
avatar
Joined: 24 Oct 2014
Posts: 31

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Location: United States
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GMAT 1: 660 Q50 V29
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Dec 2015, 00:28
Guys, do you normally send a Thank you email after the interview?
Somewhere I read, people actually do it, but I wasn't sure. Any suggestions fellas?

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 21 Sep 2012
Posts: 218

Kudos [?]: 206 [0], given: 31

Location: United States
Concentration: Finance, Economics
Schools: CBS '17
GPA: 4
WE: General Management (Consumer Products)
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Dec 2015, 00:32
pqt wrote:
Guys, do you normally send a Thank you email after the interview?
Somewhere I read, people actually do it, but I wasn't sure. Any suggestions fellas?


If you have the direct mail id of the interviewer, please do so. I sent thank you mail to my McGill interviewer as I had her mail id with me ( and I got an admit :-D )
I didn't in case of Sauder. They don't share mail ids of interviewers. I am awaiting the final decision from them.

Kudos [?]: 206 [0], given: 31

Current Student
avatar
Joined: 24 Oct 2014
Posts: 31

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Location: United States
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GMAT 1: 660 Q50 V29
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Dec 2015, 00:48
desaichinmay22 wrote:
pqt wrote:
Guys, do you normally send a Thank you email after the interview?
Somewhere I read, people actually do it, but I wasn't sure. Any suggestions fellas?


If you have the direct mail id of the interviewer, please do so. I sent thank you mail to my McGill interviewer as I had her mail id with me ( and I got an admit :-D )
I didn't in case of Sauder. They don't share mail ids of interviewers. I am awaiting the final decision from them.


Normally, what do you include in the email?
I mean how long should it be .. My interview lasted about an hour..
Again I couldn't quite answer the question : What else do you want to mention.. Instead cited a personal event which has nothing to do with the application. Any caveats in this ? :)

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 21 Sep 2012
Posts: 218

Kudos [?]: 206 [0], given: 31

Location: United States
Concentration: Finance, Economics
Schools: CBS '17
GPA: 4
WE: General Management (Consumer Products)
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Dec 2015, 00:55
pqt wrote:
desaichinmay22 wrote:
pqt wrote:
Guys, do you normally send a Thank you email after the interview?
Somewhere I read, people actually do it, but I wasn't sure. Any suggestions fellas?


If you have the direct mail id of the interviewer, please do so. I sent thank you mail to my McGill interviewer as I had her mail id with me ( and I got an admit :-D )
I didn't in case of Sauder. They don't share mail ids of interviewers. I am awaiting the final decision from them.


Normally, what do you include in the email?
I mean how long should it be .. My interview lasted about an hour..
Again I couldn't quite answer the question : What else do you want to mention.. Instead cited a personal event which has nothing to do with the application. Any caveats in this ? :)


Just say thank you for the interviewer's time and you look forward to get an acceptance from the school. Don't try to explain your performance in the interview or any other area of your application in such a mail. That's my personal opinion. check with others.

Kudos [?]: 206 [0], given: 31

Current Student
avatar
Joined: 24 Oct 2014
Posts: 31

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Location: United States
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GMAT 1: 660 Q50 V29
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Dec 2015, 01:19
I think email ids are available in UBC site. Can't we take the id from there and shoot a mail?
Or will it seem bad?

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 21 Sep 2012
Posts: 218

Kudos [?]: 206 [0], given: 31

Location: United States
Concentration: Finance, Economics
Schools: CBS '17
GPA: 4
WE: General Management (Consumer Products)
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Dec 2015, 01:26
pqt wrote:
I think email ids are available in UBC site. Can't we take the id from there and shoot a mail?
Or will it seem bad?


If you get your interviewer's id on the UBC's site, by all means drop a mail. But ensure that you drop it within 24 hours from your interview. otherwise it will look odd.
I had my interview last night at 1.30. If get interviewers' contact ids, do let me know. Atleast I didn't find them on website.

Kudos [?]: 206 [0], given: 31

Current Student
avatar
Joined: 24 Oct 2014
Posts: 31

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Location: United States
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GMAT 1: 660 Q50 V29
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Dec 2015, 05:48
desaichinmay22 wrote:
pqt wrote:
I think email ids are available in UBC site. Can't we take the id from there and shoot a mail?
Or will it seem bad?


If you get your interviewer's id on the UBC's site, by all means drop a mail. But ensure that you drop it within 24 hours from your interview. otherwise it will look odd.
I had my interview last night at 1.30. If get interviewers' contact ids, do let me know. Atleast I didn't find them on website.


You can search it here: www.ubc.ca

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Current Student
avatar
Joined: 25 Jun 2015
Posts: 147

Kudos [?]: 27 [0], given: 37

Location: India
Concentration: Operations, Sustainability
GMAT 1: 660 Q48 V33
WE: Operations (Manufacturing)
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Dec 2015, 11:02
i agree with chinmay...a simple thank you note is sufficient...and sent within 24 hrs is effective...

Kudos [?]: 27 [0], given: 37

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 28 Jan 2014
Posts: 18

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 36

Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GMAT 1: 640 Q44 V35
GPA: 3.8
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Dec 2015, 10:00
Guys need your help..(International Students)

Got a mail yesterday after a wait of 55 days post submission of my application saying that my application is incomplete.

"Your scanned and uploaded copies of academic documents through your online application can be used for evaluation purposes. However, the following documents are still required:

1. Official GMAT - The code for GMAT test is LQS-CP-026.
2. Official IELTS
In order for us to waive your English exam requirement, please note that your transcript/degree certificate must indicate English was used as the medium of instruction. Or, you would have to request the University Registrar of your school to send an official letter stating that the above is true. "

They also have requested for a official transcript and degree certificate copy indicating it as a true copy.

Request your urgent replies on the same as to whether my application is on hold from being reviewed unless I courier them the hard copies is it??

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 36

Retired Moderator
User avatar
B
Joined: 18 Jun 2015
Posts: 373

Kudos [?]: 41 [0], given: 16

Location: India
Concentration: Marketing, Operations
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.06
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Dec 2015, 10:04
audi007 wrote:
Guys need your help..(International Students)

Got a mail yesterday after a wait of 55 days post submission of my application saying that my application is incomplete.

"Your scanned and uploaded copies of academic documents through your online application can be used for evaluation purposes. However, the following documents are still required:

1. Official GMAT - The code for GMAT test is LQS-CP-026.
2. Official IELTS
In order for us to waive your English exam requirement, please note that your transcript/degree certificate must indicate English was used as the medium of instruction. Or, you would have to request the University Registrar of your school to send an official letter stating that the above is true. "

They also have requested for a official transcript and degree certificate copy indicating it as a true copy.

Request your urgent replies on the same as to whether my application is on hold from being reviewed unless I courier them the hard copies is it??


Definitely not. Your application will still be processed. Do not worry. Please make arrangements to send them the documents they've requested.

Kudos [?]: 41 [0], given: 16

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 21 Sep 2012
Posts: 218

Kudos [?]: 206 [0], given: 31

Location: United States
Concentration: Finance, Economics
Schools: CBS '17
GPA: 4
WE: General Management (Consumer Products)
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Dec 2015, 10:08
audi007 wrote:
Guys need your help..(International Students)

Got a mail yesterday after a wait of 55 days post submission of my application saying that my application is incomplete.

"Your scanned and uploaded copies of academic documents through your online application can be used for evaluation purposes. However, the following documents are still required:

1. Official GMAT - The code for GMAT test is LQS-CP-026.
2. Official IELTS
In order for us to waive your English exam requirement, please note that your transcript/degree certificate must indicate English was used as the medium of instruction. Or, you would have to request the University Registrar of your school to send an official letter stating that the above is true. "

They also have requested for a official transcript and degree certificate copy indicating it as a true copy.

Request your urgent replies on the same as to whether my application is on hold from being reviewed unless I courier them the hard copies is it??



Read below from Sauder's website :-

1. Submit your application
Please submit your application and all supporting documents before the application deadline. Only when we receive it all, is your file considered "complete" and will be sent to the admissions committee for review. All submitted application materials, including irreplaceable documents, become the property of the Sauder School of Business and will not be returned.

As per above, it seems unless all documents are submitted, adcoms won't be able to recommend you for an admit. But don't worry, its holidays time there. You can arrange your GMAT in 3-4 days time and your transcript should be sufficient for English requirement. Check whether it mentions medium of instruction was English. It won't impact your application. All the best.

Kudos [?]: 206 [0], given: 31

Retired Moderator
User avatar
B
Joined: 18 Jun 2015
Posts: 373

Kudos [?]: 41 [0], given: 16

Location: India
Concentration: Marketing, Operations
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.06
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Dec 2015, 11:17
desaichinmay22 wrote:
audi007 wrote:
Guys need your help..(International Students)

Got a mail yesterday after a wait of 55 days post submission of my application saying that my application is incomplete.

"Your scanned and uploaded copies of academic documents through your online application can be used for evaluation purposes. However, the following documents are still required:

1. Official GMAT - The code for GMAT test is LQS-CP-026.
2. Official IELTS
In order for us to waive your English exam requirement, please note that your transcript/degree certificate must indicate English was used as the medium of instruction. Or, you would have to request the University Registrar of your school to send an official letter stating that the above is true. "

They also have requested for a official transcript and degree certificate copy indicating it as a true copy.

Request your urgent replies on the same as to whether my application is on hold from being reviewed unless I courier them the hard copies is it??



Read below from Sauder's website :-

1. Submit your application
Please submit your application and all supporting documents before the application deadline. Only when we receive it all, is your file considered "complete" and will be sent to the admissions committee for review. All submitted application materials, including irreplaceable documents, become the property of the Sauder School of Business and will not be returned.

As per above, it seems unless all documents are submitted, adcoms won't be able to recommend you for an admit. But don't worry, its holidays time there. You can arrange your GMAT in 3-4 days time and your transcript should be sufficient for English requirement. Check whether it mentions medium of instruction was English. It won't impact your application. All the best.


Supporting documents do not mean they have to be official. If unofficial documents are submitted (for eg. test taker's copy of GMAT score report) then yes, the application is considered official and the university will proceed with the review. All official documents need to reach them, yes, but not necessarily before a decision is announced.

Kudos [?]: 41 [0], given: 16

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 28 Jan 2014
Posts: 18

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 36

Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GMAT 1: 640 Q44 V35
GPA: 3.8
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Dec 2015, 00:31
VijayG6387 wrote:
desaichinmay22 wrote:
audi007 wrote:
Guys need your help..(International Students)

Got a mail yesterday after a wait of 55 days post submission of my application saying that my application is incomplete.

"Your scanned and uploaded copies of academic documents through your online application can be used for evaluation purposes. However, the following documents are still required:

1. Official GMAT - The code for GMAT test is LQS-CP-026.
2. Official IELTS
In order for us to waive your English exam requirement, please note that your transcript/degree certificate must indicate English was used as the medium of instruction. Or, you would have to request the University Registrar of your school to send an official letter stating that the above is true. "

They also have requested for a official transcript and degree certificate copy indicating it as a true copy.

Request your urgent replies on the same as to whether my application is on hold from being reviewed unless I courier them the hard copies is it??



Read below from Sauder's website :-

1. Submit your application
Please submit your application and all supporting documents before the application deadline. Only when we receive it all, is your file considered "complete" and will be sent to the admissions committee for review. All submitted application materials, including irreplaceable documents, become the property of the Sauder School of Business and will not be returned.

As per above, it seems unless all documents are submitted, adcoms won't be able to recommend you for an admit. But don't worry, its holidays time there. You can arrange your GMAT in 3-4 days time and your transcript should be sufficient for English requirement. Check whether it mentions medium of instruction was English. It won't impact your application. All the best.


Supporting documents do not mean they have to be official. If unofficial documents are submitted (for eg. test taker's copy of GMAT score report) then yes, the application is considered official and the university will proceed with the review. All official documents need to reach them, yes, but not necessarily before a decision is announced.




Thank you Vijay and CHinmay for your inputs.But just wanted to clarify as to whether hard copies are needed prior to confirmation of my admission?

Reason for me asking it is that I have uploaded all the relevant scanned documents as well as the GMAT official score report(though it is not considered official by the university).

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 36

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 28 Jan 2014
Posts: 18

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 36

Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GMAT 1: 640 Q44 V35
GPA: 3.8
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Dec 2015, 00:34
desaichinmay22 wrote:
audi007 wrote:
Guys need your help..(International Students)

Got a mail yesterday after a wait of 55 days post submission of my application saying that my application is incomplete.

"Your scanned and uploaded copies of academic documents through your online application can be used for evaluation purposes. However, the following documents are still required:

1. Official GMAT - The code for GMAT test is LQS-CP-026.
2. Official IELTS
In order for us to waive your English exam requirement, please note that your transcript/degree certificate must indicate English was used as the medium of instruction. Or, you would have to request the University Registrar of your school to send an official letter stating that the above is true. "

They also have requested for a official transcript and degree certificate copy indicating it as a true copy.

Request your urgent replies on the same as to whether my application is on hold from being reviewed unless I courier them the hard copies is it??



Read below from Sauder's website :-

1. Submit your application
Please submit your application and all supporting documents before the application deadline. Only when we receive it all, is your file considered "complete" and will be sent to the admissions committee for review. All submitted application materials, including irreplaceable documents, become the property of the Sauder School of Business and will not be returned.

As per above, it seems unless all documents are submitted, adcoms won't be able to recommend you for an admit. But don't worry, its holidays time there. You can arrange your GMAT in 3-4 days time and your transcript should be sufficient for English requirement. Check whether it mentions medium of instruction was English. It won't impact your application. All the best.



desaichinmay22 : But the documents can be in the form of soft copies...It isn't mentioned anywhere that specific hard copies are required.Coz I had a word with a friend of mine who had applied last year as an international applicant,he was not asked for hard copies of the transcripts and degree certificate.

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 36

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 21 Sep 2012
Posts: 218

Kudos [?]: 206 [0], given: 31

Location: United States
Concentration: Finance, Economics
Schools: CBS '17
GPA: 4
WE: General Management (Consumer Products)
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Dec 2015, 03:19
desaichinmay22 : But the documents can be in the form of soft copies...It isn't mentioned anywhere that specific hard copies are required.Coz I had a word with a friend of mine who had applied last year as an international applicant,he was not asked for hard copies of the transcripts and degree certificate.[/quote]

Mate,

Please refer below page from Sauder's website

http://www.sauder.ubc.ca/Programs/MBA/M ... quirements

read the definition of official transcripts. It is necessary that university attested copy in a sealed envelope is sent to Sauder. From my own experience with Sauder and other schools, it is necessary that official copies of transcripts of undergrad studies are provided to school before admission can be finalized. Schools can review your application with scanned copies, but official copies are required to confirm your admission. I can't comment on your friend's case, but it is the first time that I am hearing that one was not required to submit official documents before he was admitted to the program. GMAT scores are sent electronically by GMAC to schools. You will have to make online request through your login and pay the fees. Scores should be available to Sauder in 3-4 days time. I hope it helps.

Regards,
Chinmay

Kudos [?]: 206 [0], given: 31

1 KUDOS received
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 25 Jun 2015
Posts: 147

Kudos [?]: 27 [1], given: 37

Location: India
Concentration: Operations, Sustainability
GMAT 1: 660 Q48 V33
WE: Operations (Manufacturing)
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Dec 2015, 03:53
1
This post received
KUDOS
Hey guys,"
I have not provided any official documents yet but have still been called for the interview.You are eligibe to get a "Conditional Offer Of Acceptance" before you can go through with sending the official copies.I received a conditional offer from John Molson and am yet to send any official copies.Once you finalise which university you want to attendmyou can send the transcripts and the rest of the official copies only to that university.Makes the Job Simple.
hope that helps
Manoj

Kudos [?]: 27 [1], given: 37

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 28 Jan 2014
Posts: 18

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 36

Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GMAT 1: 640 Q44 V35
GPA: 3.8
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Dec 2015, 21:47
manojsundar1 wrote:
Hey guys,"
I have not provided any official documents yet but have still been called for the interview.You are eligibe to get a "Conditional Offer Of Acceptance" before you can go through with sending the official copies.I received a conditional offer from John Molson and am yet to send any official copies.Once you finalise which university you want to attendmyou can send the transcripts and the rest of the official copies only to that university.Makes the Job Simple.
hope that helps
Manoj



manojsundar1 : Thank you very much bro..!! You relieved me of my tension looming over me since three days.I was wondering that even though I haven't been given an admission offer then too I am being asked to send in official documents.Congratulations for your admission and good luck.

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 36

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 28 Jan 2014
Posts: 18

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 36

Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GMAT 1: 640 Q44 V35
GPA: 3.8
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Dec 2015, 21:50
desaichinmay22 wrote:
desaichinmay22 : But the documents can be in the form of soft copies...It isn't mentioned anywhere that specific hard copies are required.Coz I had a word with a friend of mine who had applied last year as an international applicant,he was not asked for hard copies of the transcripts and degree certificate.


Mate,

Please refer below page from Sauder's website

http://www.sauder.ubc.ca/Programs/MBA/M ... quirements

read the definition of official transcripts. It is necessary that university attested copy in a sealed envelope is sent to Sauder. From my own experience with Sauder and other schools, it is necessary that official copies of transcripts of undergrad studies are provided to school before admission can be finalized. Schools can review your application with scanned copies, but official copies are required to confirm your admission. I can't comment on your friend's case, but it is the first time that I am hearing that one was not required to submit official documents before he was admitted to the program. GMAT scores are sent electronically by GMAC to schools. You will have to make online request through your login and pay the fees. Scores should be available to Sauder in 3-4 days time. I hope it helps.

Regards,
Chinmay[/quote]


desaichinmay22 : You can have a look at the reply from Manoj.That is the situation I am in.Was wondering that without an admission offer,why I am being asked to present official documents.Nonetheless,thank you very much for your advice and guidance bro..Congratulations for your admission and good luck. :)

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 36

Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17   [#permalink] 27 Dec 2015, 21:50

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  8   9   10   11   12   13   14  ...  22    Next  [ 439 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.