GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 25 Sep 2018, 02:22

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 25 Jun 2015
Posts: 143
Location: India
Concentration: Operations, Sustainability
GMAT 1: 660 Q48 V33
WE: Operations (Manufacturing)
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Dec 2015, 20:13
2
So sauder has finally decided to end my 55 day wait and review my application....that is a bit of a relief..VijayG6387 any luck?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 16 Feb 2015
Posts: 22
Location: India
GMAT Date: 07-05-2015
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Dec 2015, 20:59
Has anyone received any admits. Got over with my interview 30 days ago. No luck yet. Are they going to declare the results after or before Christmas. Any updates.
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 27 Dec 2014
Posts: 30
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Dec 2015, 02:33
Got the admit letter but no scholarship info contained in the letter as such
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 16 Feb 2015
Posts: 22
Location: India
GMAT Date: 07-05-2015
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Dec 2015, 02:37
aakashbaweja wrote:
Got the admit letter but no scholarship info contained in the letter as such


May I know when did you receive your admit?
Retired Moderator
User avatar
B
Joined: 18 Jun 2015
Posts: 377
Location: India
Concentration: Marketing, Operations
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.06
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Dec 2015, 09:17
manojsundar1 wrote:
So sauder has finally decided to end my 55 day wait and review my application....that is a bit of a relief..VijayG6387 any luck?


That's good news matey. :) all the best for the interview. I'm still waiting for Sauder to pick my application. :)
Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 11 Aug 2014
Posts: 147
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V37
GPA: 3.74
WE: Information Technology (Health Care)
Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Dec 2015, 13:36
Screwed up in the interview. I don't know why I was being so nervous.

There were very basic questions:

Walk me through your resume
Why MBA?
Why Sauder?
Short term n long term career goal
your back-up career goal
How will you contribute to the Sauder Class?
Conflicts in professional Career - two examples

I am seeing a very bleak chance of getting an offer from Sauder. :(

Anyway good luck guys. Hope you get to hear back from school very soon.
Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Status: Alumnus & GSB Prez - ISB Co17
Affiliations: PMI
Joined: 24 May 2015
Posts: 174
Concentration: Leadership, Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.9
WE: Operations (Aerospace and Defense)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Dec 2015, 18:29
VijayG6387 wrote:
manojsundar1 wrote:
So sauder has finally decided to end my 55 day wait and review my application....that is a bit of a relief..VijayG6387 any luck?


That's good news matey. :) all the best for the interview. I'm still waiting for Sauder to pick my application. :)


Finally, invited to interview. Monday on Skype.
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 25 Jun 2015
Posts: 143
Location: India
Concentration: Operations, Sustainability
GMAT 1: 660 Q48 V33
WE: Operations (Manufacturing)
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Dec 2015, 21:36
FatBoyfrmInD chill bro..interview is just a part of the whole process..not the end of it...just keep your hopes alive and concentrate on the other schools...You should be fine..
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 28 Jan 2014
Posts: 18
Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GMAT 1: 640 Q44 V35
GPA: 3.8
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Dec 2015, 23:49
shyamnambiar wrote:
VijayG6387 wrote:
manojsundar1 wrote:
So sauder has finally decided to end my 55 day wait and review my application....that is a bit of a relief..VijayG6387 any luck?


That's good news matey. :) all the best for the interview. I'm still waiting for Sauder to pick my application. :)


Finally, invited to interview. Monday on Skype.





Still waiting for Sauder to pick my application for evaluation... :( :( (application submitted on 27-OCT-2015)
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 28 Jan 2014
Posts: 18
Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GMAT 1: 640 Q44 V35
GPA: 3.8
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Dec 2015, 23:52
FatBoyfrmInD wrote:
Screwed up in the interview. I don't know why I was being so nervous.

There were very basic questions:

Walk me through your resume
Why MBA?
Why Sauder?
Short term n long term career goal
your back-up career goal
How will you contribute to the Sauder Class?
Conflicts in professional Career - two examples

I am seeing a very bleak chance of getting an offer from Sauder. :(

Anyway good luck guys. Hope you get to hear back from school very soon.



FatBoyfrmInD : Bro....what time your interview lasted and how many people were present in the panel for your interview?
Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 11 Aug 2014
Posts: 147
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V37
GPA: 3.74
WE: Information Technology (Health Care)
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Dec 2015, 00:24
audi007 wrote:
FatBoyfrmInD wrote:
Screwed up in the interview. I don't know why I was being so nervous.

There were very basic questions:

Walk me through your resume
Why MBA?
Why Sauder?
Short term n long term career goal
your back-up career goal
How will you contribute to the Sauder Class?
Conflicts in professional Career - two examples

I am seeing a very bleak chance of getting an offer from Sauder. :(

Anyway good luck guys. Hope you get to hear back from school very soon.



FatBoyfrmInD : Bro....what time your interview lasted and how many people were present in the panel for your interview?


Lasted for around 26 minutes and there was only one interviewer.
Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 11 Aug 2014
Posts: 147
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V37
GPA: 3.74
WE: Information Technology (Health Care)
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Dec 2015, 00:25
1
manojsundar1 wrote:
FatBoyfrmInD chill bro..interview is just a part of the whole process..not the end of it...just keep your hopes alive and concentrate on the other schools...You should be fine..


:D Thank you for the encouragement. Yes, I shall start focusing on the remaining school, it's no use fretting over something in which I have no control.
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 21 Sep 2012
Posts: 218
Location: United States
Concentration: Finance, Economics
Schools: CBS '17
GPA: 4
WE: General Management (Consumer Products)
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Dec 2015, 11:33
Is there a way in Sauder's application portal to know whether my application has been reviewed or not? I submitted my application on 9 Dec. Still no revert. Looking at the waiting period of 55 days, I think I will have to confirm on other schools' offers before Sauder interviews me.
Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Status: Alumnus & GSB Prez - ISB Co17
Affiliations: PMI
Joined: 24 May 2015
Posts: 174
Concentration: Leadership, Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.9
WE: Operations (Aerospace and Defense)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Dec 2015, 17:43
desaichinmay22 wrote:
Is there a way in Sauder's application portal to know whether my application has been reviewed or not? I submitted my application on 9 Dec. Still no revert. Looking at the waiting period of 55 days, I think I will have to confirm on other schools' offers before Sauder interviews me.

If you have other offers and need to decide please write to them. I did, and got an interview slot 72 hours away.
Retired Moderator
User avatar
B
Joined: 18 Jun 2015
Posts: 377
Location: India
Concentration: Marketing, Operations
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.06
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Dec 2015, 23:24
shyamnambiar wrote:
Finally, invited to interview. Monday on Skype.


Nice, all the very best. You must be high on confidence now that you have two admits. :)
Retired Moderator
User avatar
B
Joined: 18 Jun 2015
Posts: 377
Location: India
Concentration: Marketing, Operations
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.06
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Dec 2015, 23:25
audi007 wrote:
Still waiting for Sauder to pick my application for evaluation... :( :( (application submitted on 27-OCT-2015)


Same here mate, no change whatsoever in my application status. :(
Retired Moderator
User avatar
B
Joined: 18 Jun 2015
Posts: 377
Location: India
Concentration: Marketing, Operations
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.06
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Dec 2015, 23:27
shyamnambiar wrote:
desaichinmay22 wrote:
Is there a way in Sauder's application portal to know whether my application has been reviewed or not? I submitted my application on 9 Dec. Still no revert. Looking at the waiting period of 55 days, I think I will have to confirm on other schools' offers before Sauder interviews me.

If you have other offers and need to decide please write to them. I did, and got an interview slot 72 hours away.


Wasn't that after your application was picked for the review? or you did it prior to that and they picked yours?
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 21 Sep 2012
Posts: 218
Location: United States
Concentration: Finance, Economics
Schools: CBS '17
GPA: 4
WE: General Management (Consumer Products)
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Dec 2015, 23:31
Hi Vijay,

Which schools have you been admitted to? I have an admit from McGill and I think my search stops there.
Retired Moderator
User avatar
B
Joined: 18 Jun 2015
Posts: 377
Location: India
Concentration: Marketing, Operations
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.06
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Dec 2015, 23:33
desaichinmay22 wrote:
Hi Vijay,

Which schools have you been admitted to? I have an admit from McGill and I think my search stops there.


None yet. :( Haven't had an interview call so far, as I have been quite slow in submitting my applications.
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 27 Dec 2014
Posts: 30
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Dec 2015, 09:59
sghosal99 wrote:
aakashbaweja wrote:
Got the admit letter but no scholarship info contained in the letter as such


May I know when did you receive your admit?


I received it on 15 December.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17 &nbs [#permalink] 21 Dec 2015, 09:59

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  6   7   8   9   10   11   12  ...  22    Next  [ 440 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling Sauder(British Columbia) Applicants:2016 Intke-Class of Dec 17

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Events & Promotions

PREV
NEXT


Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.