Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 06:44 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 06:44

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10013 [3]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Own Kudos [?]: 10013 [0]
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Own Kudos [?]: 10013 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
GPA: 3.53
Send PM
Re: Calling Scheller (Georgia Tech) Applicants:(2017 Intake) Class of 2019 [#permalink]
Submitted my application for Round 1. Any one else who submitted their application by Round 1 ?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 160
Concentration: Human Resources, Leadership
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
GPA: 3.9
WE:Web Design (Computer Software)
Send PM
Re: Calling Scheller (Georgia Tech) Applicants:(2017 Intake) Class of 2019 [#permalink]
srikanthkyatham wrote:
Submitted my application for Round 1. Any one else who submitted their application by Round 1 ?

I am in :)
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 28 [0]
Given Kudos: 27
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 690 Q44 V40
GPA: 3.16
WE:Military Officer (Military & Defense)
Send PM
srikanthkyatham wrote:

Submitted mine for R1. Got an email with an interview invitation. Anyone else get an invite yet? Wasn't sure if it was the official nod by the way the email was worded at first.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 160
Concentration: Human Resources, Leadership
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
GPA: 3.9
WE:Web Design (Computer Software)
Send PM
Hey, congrats..

BTW What does your checklist say about your application status!?

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
Send PM
harithareddy wrote:
Hey, congrats..

BTW What does your checklist say about your application status!?

Thanks! It says "To dept for review".
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 12
GMAT 1: 660 Q49 V32
GPA: 3.76
WE:Programming (Computer Software)
Send PM
Ramrod2615 wrote:
srikanthkyatham wrote:

Submitted mine for R1. Got an email with an interview invitation. Anyone else get an invite yet? Wasn't sure if it was the official nod by the way the email was worded at first.

Hey! Congratulations :)

How long did it take for them to respond? My application has been in the 'To dept for review' status for almost 2 weeks now with no update either :|
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.64
Send PM
Hello All,

My application status says "Hold: Missing Bachelor Transcript".

Can you please advice on what needs to be done next?

Thanks,
Anuj
Manager
Manager
Send PM
ashsetlur wrote:
Ramrod2615 wrote:
srikanthkyatham wrote:

Hey! Congratulations :)

How long did it take for them to respond? My application has been in the 'To dept for review' status for almost 2 weeks now with no update either :|

About a week. I was talking directly with an admissions rep leading up to submitting my application about 7 days out from the round 1 deadline so not sure if that had anything to do with why I got an invite so quick. I'm
Assuming the fact that my app was in before the last second rush by a lot of applicants had something to do with the timing of the interview invite.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 12
GMAT 1: 660 Q49 V32
GPA: 3.76
Send PM
Anuj200291 wrote:
Hello All,

My application status says "Hold: Missing Bachelor Transcript".

Can you please advice on what needs to be done next?

Thanks,
Anuj

Hey Anuj,

Have you missed uploading any document that they asked for - transcript / score sheets? If yes, they expect those to be mailed to them directly - address is mentioned in the page that has the expansions for each status.

But one thing to be noted is even though I had uploaded all the required documents, the status showed 'Hold: Missing Bachelor Transcript' for about half an hour after submitting the application. If it has been so for quite some time though you have uploaded all the documents, just open a ticket with your query. They are really helpful and reply within a day or so.

Hope this helps! :)

Regards,
Ashwini
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Concentration: Operations, Nonprofit
GPA: 2.8
WE:Consulting (Transportation)
Send PM
Applied on the 5th, Invited for interview on the 21nd, will have it on nov 11th. From Spain!
Manager
Manager
Send PM
miguelmgaspar wrote:
Applied on the 5th, Invited for interview on the 21nd, will have it on nov 11th. From Spain!

Congrats! Let us know how the interview goes. I have mine on the 14th so any insight you have from yours would be greatly appreciated. Good luck!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Have any Indian applicants received an interview invite?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Concentration: Operations, Nonprofit
GPA: 2.8
WE:Consulting (Transportation)
Send PM
Ramrod2615 wrote:
miguelmgaspar wrote:

Congrats! Let us know how the interview goes. I have mine on the 14th so any insight you have from yours would be greatly appreciated. Good luck!

Sure, more than happy to help
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [2]
Concentration: Technology, Marketing
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V37
GPA: 3.1
Send PM
Kudos
Hey Future MBAs, I am a current student at Scheller. Let me know if you have any questions.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [2]
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V45
GPA: 3.74
Send PM
Kudos
Hello everybody,

I hope you are doing well. I interviewed with the career services manager and the manager of the MBA program on the 10th. If you do one thing, I would recommend knowing your work history back and forth and being able to talk about your responsibilities, involvement in teams, and whatever leadership responsibilities you may have had.

Think about what makes you a unique candidate, and what you can add to the program. Other than saying they liked my essay and one of the letters of recommendation, we did not discuss them at all. I had a ton of questions ready, and for me the interview was very conversational. It was more of a back-and-forth than anything. All in all, the staff at the MBA office was ultra professional, genuine, and nice.
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.64
Send PM
all who have successfully submitted the app.

Can you please tell me what are the recommendation questions? Thanks in advance.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Is scheller done rolling out interview invites?
GMAT Club Bot
 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts