Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 20:09 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 20:09

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Marketing, General Management
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GMAT 2: 760 Q50 V42
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V36
GPA: 3.59
Send PM
Intern
Intern
WE:Project Management (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Re: Calling all HEC Paris MBA applicants:(Sept2017 intake)Class of Dec2018 [#permalink]
Mylike wrote:
I submitted my application on november 15th but still didnt get a decision on pre selection. Does anyone know how long does it take? Its been more than 2 weeks

You Should get a response on Monday.

Good luck

BTW, we are from the same country.
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V36
GPA: 3.59
Send PM
Re: Calling all HEC Paris MBA applicants:(Sept2017 intake)Class of Dec2018 [#permalink]
OmarHEC wrote:
Mylike wrote:
I submitted my application on november 15th but still didnt get a decision on pre selection. Does anyone know how long does it take? Its been more than 2 weeks

You Should get a response on Monday.

Good luck

BTW, we are from the same country.

Thank you and congrats on your acceptance. I will contact you if I am pre selected for interview tips.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 170 [0]
Given Kudos: 342
Concentration: Finance, Marketing
Send PM
Hi,

if anybodys know what are the questions for recommendation, pl pm me.
I am going to request my boss so I have to know what they are.

Thanks in advance
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
Send PM
Applied for the 15th November deadline. Received a call yesterday night from Michael Scott, I am in as well.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT 1: 620 Q45 V32
GMAT 2: 700 Q48 V37
GPA: 3.3
WE:Information Technology (Consulting)
Send PM
shandiab wrote:
Applied for the 15th November deadline. Received a call yesterday night from Michael Scott, I am in as well.

Can you brief about your profile and GMAT score? And any tip you would give to the future applicant. I am planning to submit my application in Jan1 deadline.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 15
Send PM
sonacool29 wrote:
shandiab wrote:

Can you brief about your profile and GMAT score? And any tip you would give to the future applicant. I am planning to submit my application in Jan1 deadline.

Sure thing mate. I have over 10 years of work experience in virtually all facets of IT consulting, including but not limited to Business Analysis, Project Management, Account Mining and Management etc. I was based out of Sydney, Australia for close to 2.5 years. Currently, I am working as a pre-sales consultant for Hewlett-Packard Enterprise handling deals with total contract value between $20-100 million across all major geographies. I wrote my GMAT in October and scored 720 (Q49 and V39).

I don't have any cliched words of wisdom. It's exactly the same thing as everybody says - concentrate on your essays, tell your story in an interesting fashion, take help from a good (expensive is not always good) consultant and be as honest as POSSIBLE with your interviewers.

Do revert in case you are looking for anything specific though.
Intern
Intern
Schools: Oxford"18 (A)
Send PM
D-day for r4 today, yet receive anything.

anyone has received anything?
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 660 Q46 V35
GPA: 3.38
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V37
GPA: 3
Send PM
Hello, I just took GMAT two days ago and scored 710. Thought of applying next year, but since the admissions are going on right now, thought I can probably still try. I can surely manage essays and other things in another 2-3 weeks. But, is there any point in applying in the current ongoing round-6?? They are a small school do they still have enough seats left or will it be very tough??
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10013 [0]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
Expert Reply
Tuesday, January 10: Combined Live Chat for INSEAD, LBS, and HEC Paris Applicants

Dear Applicants, we've scheduled a live chat with former adcoms and admission experts of INSEAD, LBS, and HEC Paris on coming Tuesday. We hope all of you will attend this chat. If anyone can't attend the session but has questions for adcom/students, you can PM your questions to me and I will try to get their answers from admission experts. Thank you! See y'all in the event.

Admission Experts Participating in the Chat
  • Melissa Jones, former Admission Director at INSEAD and Admission Expert at Fortuna Admissions.
  • Emma Bond, former Sr Admission Manager at LBS and Admission Expert at Fortuna Admissions.

January 10, 2017 | Tuesday | 9 AM Pacific Time; 6 PM Central European Time; 10:30 PM Indian Time | Place:New Chat Room

Add this event to your Google calendar
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GPA: 3.46
Send PM
I decided not to got to HEC, so one more place is definitely there! :)
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V37
GPA: 3
Send PM
Live4fun wrote:
I decided not to got to HEC, so one more place is definitely there! :)

Yaay, good news for me.
You going to IESE is it?? Anyways when did you apply to HEC??
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Expert Reply
An update on this event: Brendan Kramp, HEC Alumnus, is also joining us in today's chat along with Melissa and Emma. Brendan completed his MBA from HEC Paris in 2010 and has worked in INSEAD as a Director of development.

See you all in the chat today.

Narenn wrote:
Tuesday, January 10: Combined Live Chat for INSEAD, LBS, and HEC Paris Applicants

Dear Applicants, we've scheduled a live chat with former adcoms and admission experts of INSEAD, LBS, and HEC Paris on coming Tuesday. We hope all of you will attend this chat. If anyone can't attend the session but has questions for adcom/students, you can PM your questions to me and I will try to get their answers from admission experts. Thank you! See y'all in the event.

• Melissa Jones, former Admission Director at INSEAD and Admission Expert at Fortuna Admissions.
  • Emma Bond, former Sr Admission Manager at LBS and Admission Expert at Fortuna Admissions.

January 10, 2017 | Tuesday | 9 AM Pacific Time; 6 PM Central European Time; 10:30 PM Indian Time | Place:New Chat Room

MBA Section Director
Send PM
Expert Reply
We will start the chat in 5 mins. If you are around, join us in the chat room.. mchat.php?fl=menu

Narenn wrote:

Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 630 Q36 V40
GPA: 2.92
Send PM
I was admitted on January 9th. For some reason I can't select that in the 'Decision Received" field.

Admitted on: 2016/12/06
Heard back via: Email
GMAT: 630, Q36, V40
GPA: 2.92
WE: 36 months
Industry: Commercial Banking
Decision Received on: 2016/12/06
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GPA: 3.46
Send PM
It is already more than a month from the admittance date. Have you paid a deposit fee?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Kudos
How many days after the application deadline does HEC send pre-selection emails?
I assume pre-selection is same as interview invites emails. Can someone confirm this?
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts