Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 14:01 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 14:01

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V38
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 27 [0]
Given Kudos: 22
Concentration: Healthcare, General Management
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
WE:Science (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: Calling all Simon(Rochester) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
FROM Simon (Rochester) Admissions Blog: A Day in the Life of a First-Year MBA Student
The following blog post was written by Aileen Maria-Ritchie, 2017 MBA Candidate Life as an MBA student is a whirlwind of activities and deliverables—but with the proper planning, it can be productive and fun. Planning is crucial because it keeps me sane and gives me a great sense of satisfaction. Here is a snapshot of […]
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Re: Calling all Simon(Rochester) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
Just did my interview. R4 applicant here. Questions were the same as people reported during R1 and R2.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
Admitted!

Yet to know about scholarship.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Send PM
R3 applicant. Interviewed on 9th Feb. Admitted on 16th March.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
greenzie wrote:
Just did my interview. R4 applicant here. Questions were the same as people reported during R1 and R2.

I had mine on 14th of March. Do have any idea when are the notifications due? I think to should be before the official deadline (April 30).
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 650 Q47 V32
GMAT 2: 710 Q47 V41
GPA: 3.26
WE:Corporate Finance (Commercial Banking)
Send PM
Had my interview on 18th with Andrew (Senior Admissions Director). Very pleasant, interactive, and fun conversation. Some of the q's I can remember:

1) Walk thru resume and also tell a bit about your hobbies etc.
2) Follow up question on my skills as an impressionist. Followed by a 5 minute discussion on star wars :P
3) Question on my current experience at family firm and challenging projects there.
4) Why MBA now? - Since I have applied to and got thru Simon once earlier, there were some questions on that as well.
5) How would you explain to an employer why you have held 4 jobs in 7 years.
6) ST and LT girls
7) Couple of follow up questions here
8) Why Simon?
9) If I were to put you in front of the adcom right now, what would you want to highlight about your candidacy?

Then I asked my questions. Overall very good experience. He said decisions can come out earlier than April 30. All the best to all!
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Simon (Rochester) Admissions Blog: Student Spotlight: Sebastian Nsanzugwanko
Sebastian Nsanzugwanko is a 2017 MBA candidate and Simon Leadership Fellow studying finance and competitive and organizational strategy. Tell me a little about what you were doing before you came to business school. I worked in Tokyo at a company that owns and operates chain restaurants in Japan, China, U.S.A, and Brazil, among other places around the […]
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Manager
Manager
Send PM
For all admitted people: when is/was the deadline to pay the deposit? Thanks!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Concentration: Finance, Statistics
GMAT 1: 650 Q47 V33
GPA: 2.93
Send PM
greenzie wrote:
For all admitted people: when is/was the deadline to pay the deposit? Thanks!

For round 3 admits, it is April 6th.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Thanks virtuousoutlaw!!
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Simon (Rochester) Admissions Blog: Student Spotlight: Sebastian Nsanzugwanko, 2017 MBA Candidate
Sebastian Nsanzugwanko is a 2017 MBA candidate and Simon Leadership Fellow studying finance and competitive and organizational strategy. Tell me a little about what you were doing before you came to business school. I worked in Tokyo at a company that owns and operates chain restaurants in Japan, China, U.S.A, and Brazil, among other places around the […]
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Simon (Rochester) Admissions Blog: Ironman Triathlete Heads to Wall Street — Jorge Rosales, 2017 MBA Candidate
How is business school like completing an Ironman Triathlon? To succeed in both you need mental toughness and perseverance. In order to achieve his goal of starting a career in investment banking, Jorge Rosales, 2017 MBA candidate, knew that Simon’s excellence in finance made it the right MBA program for him. At Simon, Jorge saw […]
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
Is anyone else attending the weekend experience this Friday and Saturday?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
for the simon weekend did anyone get an invitation from the university to participate? or is just something that you register on your own?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
for the simon weekend did anyone get an invitation from the university to participate? or is just something that you register on your own?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
I think you can just register for Experience Simon weekend without invitation: https://simon.rochester.edu/programs/ful ... index.aspx

BTW, I just got admitted with scholarship! R4 applicant. So happy
Intern
Intern
Send PM
congrats greenzie
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts