Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 05:59 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 05:59

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 650 Q47 V32
GMAT 2: 710 Q47 V41
GPA: 3.26
WE:Corporate Finance (Commercial Banking)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling all Simon(Rochester) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
FROM Simon (Rochester) Admissions Blog: Don’t Be Intimidated by the Business School Housing Search!
The following blog post was written by Prachi Bobade, 2016 MBA candidate One of the many perks of living in Rochester is great housing at amazingly affordable rates. As an international student who was visiting the United States for the first time, it was very intimidating for me to think about where I would live. […]
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Re: Calling all Simon(Rochester) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
Got my admit package today... Good Scholarship rest offering ISLP.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Simon (Rochester) Admissions Blog: A Professional and Personal Fit at Simon — Peter Morelli, 2017 MBA Candidate
When looking for an MBA program, finding the right fit is important. Peter Morelli, 2017 MBA candidate, knew Simon was the school for him after visiting campus for Experience Simon Weekend and UR Simon Admitted Student Weekend. The Center for Pricing suited his academic interests and post-MBA goals, and he felt welcomed by the community-oriented atmosphere among students, faculty, […]
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Simon (Rochester) Admissions Blog: Student Spotlight: Allen Bediako, 2017 MBA Candidate
Allen Bediako is a 2017 MBA candidate and Simon Leadership Fellow studying marketing and competitive and organizational strategy. Tell me a little about what you were doing before you came to business school. I worked for a consulting firm in two different divisions. The first involved a Congressional Task Force on military health. We conducted […]
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hey guys... Please help me out here.

Simon - 65% scholarship
Olin- $20000 yearly scholarship

short term goal- consulting

Which one should I join?

Please reply!! :(
Manager
Manager
Send PM
nehas16 wrote:
Hey guys... Please help me out here.

Simon - 65% scholarship
Olin- $20000 yearly scholarship

short term goal- consulting

Which one should I join?

Please reply!! :(

If management consulting then Simon is the wrong choice. If tech consulting then yes Simon
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
R4, got a phone call yesterday. Admitted with conditions. Packet being overnighted to me. 60% scholarship.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Simon (Rochester) Admissions Blog: Hult Prize Reflections: Simon Team Developed Strategy to Combat Global Poverty
The following blog post was written by Mikayla Hart, 2016 MBA candidate Attending the semi-finals of the Hult Prize was one of the best experiences I’ve had thus far in business school. The Hult Prize is a global social business plan competition that challenges students to develop sustainable social enterprises to address poverty alleviation, with a […]
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 475 [0]
Given Kudos: 84
GMAT Date: 04-30-2015
Send PM
Hi,
This is a little urgent. If anyone could be kind enough to provide an email of SIMON admissions director or some decision maker, dealing with the students admission, it would be great.

Emailing mbaadm@simon.rochester.edu is just like talking to a wall as the recipient is a guest relations manager.

kindly let me know if there is any contact you may have. Its very urgent.

Thank you
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
earnit wrote:
Hi,
This is a little urgent. If anyone could be kind enough to provide an email of SIMON admissions director or some decision maker, dealing with the students admission, it would be great.

Emailing mbaadm@simon.rochester.edu is just like talking to a wall as the recipient is a guest relations manager.

Thank you

Depending on your area-
julie.sadwick@simon.rochester.edu

Andrew.brayda@simon.rochester.edu

https://www.simon.rochester.edu/contact-simon/index.aspx
Manager
Manager
Send PM
smwishahy@gmail.com wrote:
earnit wrote:
Hi,

Thank you

Depending on your area-
julie.sadwick@simon.rochester.edu

Andrew.brayda@simon.rochester.edu

https://www.simon.rochester.edu/contact-simon/index.aspx

Thanks a million for your prompt reply.

I Really appreciate it...:)
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Simon (Rochester) Admissions Blog: Alumni Answers: Su Zhou, ’15 MS in Business Analytics
Meet Su Zhou, experience associate at PricewaterhouseCoopers in New York City, and a 2015 graduate of Simon’s MS in Business Analytics program. Tell me a little about you and your career since you left Simon. Before Simon, I was working at PricewaterhouseCoopers in New York but in a different function: risk assurance. After I attended […]
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Hi,

Is there anybody, who has been put on Waitlist by Simon Business School ?

Would you be kind enough to give us an update of your status?
Like still on waitlist, or called for interview after waitlist or even regret note.

It would be really helpful for all others sailing in the same boat.

Thanks!
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Simon (Rochester) Admissions Blog: Team of First-Year MBAs Takes on Food Deserts
Congratulations to Kat Cook, Fahria Omar, and Sarah Spoto, 2017 MBA candidates who recently nabbed Simon’s best finish yet at the NYS Business Plan Competition! The trio competed as “Oasis Foods” and won first place and a $10K award in the social/nonprofit category. The team’s business plan focused on alleviating food deserts — urban areas where it is difficult […]
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi all,

I have been admitted to Simon for 2016 intake. I have an IT background and looking to switch to consultancy. Any thoughts whether Simon is the right choice for me?

Regards,

v2rfrendz
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Simon (Rochester) Admissions Blog: The Final Application Deadline Has Passed. What Are My Options?
The following blog post was written by Rebekah Lewin, assistant dean of admissions & financial aid and a 2002 graduate of Simon’s MBA program May 15 was the final application deadline for Simon’s full-time MBA and MS programs, so if you’re interested in Simon, you’ve likely set you sights on a 2017 start. However, if recent […]
Manager
Manager
Send PM
v2rfrendz wrote:
Hi all,

I have been admitted to Simon for 2016 intake. I have an IT background and looking to switch to consultancy. Any thoughts whether Simon is the right choice for me?

Regards,

v2rfrendz

If you mean Management consulting then no.. it is not. It is one of the toughest transitions to make and it happens rarely for students (unless you are in a top 10 school ). Simon is good for tech consulting roles
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts