Last visit was: 28 Apr 2024, 05:08 It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 05:08

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 394 [0]
Given Kudos: 155
GMAT 1: 730 Q52 V37
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 112 [0]
Given Kudos: 84
Concentration: Finance, General Management
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V35
GPA: 3.28
WE:Analyst (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Economist GMAT Tutor Representative
Affiliations: Economist GMAT Tutor
Own Kudos [?]: 160 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72908 [0]
Given Kudos: 18870
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Thank you I have added The Economist GMAT Tutor to the list!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
WE:Programming (Computer Software)
Send PM
Just gave an MGMAT CAT (my first) and shocked to see the result. 650 with quant 45 and verbal 33. Got 710 in GMAT prep with verbal 40. May be because of the format of the questions or something else I don't know but one thing is pretty clear. MGMAT instructors deliberately add in details to questions which make no proper sense just to complicate the question. Quant is definitely not an indicator but if you can do well on these tests, it's a good sign.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 61
Send PM
bb wrote:
nksbits wrote:
How good are the practice tests from 800?

I think they would be fifth in line after GMAT Prep, MGMAT, Kaplan, Veritas

How about the GMAT Club tests , where would they lie among these 5 ?

Thank you
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 394 [0]
Given Kudos: 155
GMAT 1: 730 Q52 V37
Send PM
bb wrote:
Thank you I have added The Economist GMAT Tutor to the list!

I would just like to comment that The Economist GMAT CAT practice test did not have an AWA or IR section.
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72908 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
eandresmo wrote:
bb wrote:
nksbits wrote:
How good are the practice tests from 800?

I think they would be fifth in line after GMAT Prep, MGMAT, Kaplan, Veritas

How about the GMAT Club tests , where would they lie among these 5 ?

Thank you

The GMAT Club tests focus primarily on the Quant, so I would (in a biased manner) say that the quant is great and verbal.... well, let's just say the quant is great :lol:
Director
Director
Status:My Thread Master Bschool Threads-->Krannert(Purdue),WP Carey(Arizona),Foster(Uwashngton)
Own Kudos [?]: 277 [0]
Given Kudos: 57
Send PM
shraddhasahoo wrote:
Can anyone please tell me if KAPLAN test are good ??

Check the first page first post of this thread...
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
Send PM
Hi,

I have a question about GMAT Club Tests. If I purchase 3-months subscription, how many complete CAT can I take? You said up to 20 (14 quant and 6 verbal), but how it is possible? If up to 20 CAT is available, then why there is just 6 verbal? I thought that by CAT you mean a full GMAT mock test which starts with essay and IR and went through Quant and Verbal and takes about 4 hours to complete. Does GMAT Club 3-month subscription provide 20 complete GMAT test as I explained? Am I wrong? GMAT Club tests are like this or they are 14 separate computer adaptive quant tests with 37 questions and 6 separate computer adaptive verbal tests with 41 questions each?

About quizzes, how many different and discrete quizzes can I take and see fresh question not repetitive ones? up to your question bank number of questions?

I am a bit confused. Can you please explain it to me?
Regards.
Director
Director
Status:My Thread Master Bschool Threads-->Krannert(Purdue),WP Carey(Arizona),Foster(Uwashngton)
Own Kudos [?]: 277 [0]
Send PM
zazoz wrote:
Hi,

I have a question about GMAT Club Tests. If I purchase 3-months subscription, how many complete CAT can I take? You said up to 20 (14 quant and 6 verbal), but how it is possible? If up to 20 CAT is available, then why there is just 6 verbal? I thought that by CAT you mean a full GMAT mock test which starts with essay and IR and went through Quant and Verbal and takes about 4 hours to complete. Does GMAT Club 3-month subscription provide 20 complete GMAT test as I explained? Am I wrong? GMAT Club tests are like this or they are 14 separate computer adaptive quant tests with 37 questions and 6 separate computer adaptive verbal tests with 41 questions each?

About quizzes, how many different and discrete quizzes can I take and see fresh question not repetitive ones? up to your question bank number of questions?

I am a bit confused. Can you please explain it to me?
Regards.

In GC club test we offer 1274 Questions....Now you get 2 options to choose from..

GC Quizes- Quizzes and tests share the same question pool. Although we offer 20 CATs using 1,274 questions (enough for 30+ tests), it is possible to reduce the number of possible CATs by taking numerous quizzes. This is especially true for the verbal questions.

GC CAT's- you should be able to take at around 20 CAT's (14 quant and 6 verbal tests).

So coming back to your question it is not Full length 4hour mock including AWA and IR..While taking CAT you may separately take Quant and verbal.Also regarding quizes You get option to choose different quant topics with level of difficulty..

Hope it was some what useful. :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 28 [0]
Given Kudos: 92
Send PM
bb wrote:

The GMAT Club tests focus primarily on the Quant, so I would (in a biased manner) say that the quant is great and verbal.... well, let's just say the quant is great :lol:

Hey bb
I am struggling in the verbal section. Thanks to the GMAT Club tests, my Quant has improved considerably. :-D :-D :-D
Are there any tests to improve to verbal section(particularly)?

And thanks for the updating of tests(including the Economist.) :-D :-D
Thanks in advance.
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72908 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
domfrancondumas wrote:
bb wrote:

Hey bb
I am struggling in the verbal section. Thanks to the GMAT Club tests, my Quant has improved considerably. :-D :-D :-D

Thanks in advance.

e-GMAT specializes in Verbal... though they don't have a full test, they have a few diagnostic tests floating around.
https://gmatclub.com/blog/2012/09/e-gmat ... iagnostic/
https://gmatclub.com/blog/2013/03/e-gmat ... tic-stats/

Though it is not very clear to me how to access the diagnostic tests :roll:
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 28 [0]
Given Kudos: 92
Send PM
bb wrote:
domfrancondumas wrote:
bb wrote:

Hey bb

Thanks in advance.

e-GMAT specializes in Verbal... though they don't have a full test, they have a few diagnostic tests floating around.
https://gmatclub.com/blog/2012/09/e-gmat ... iagnostic/
https://gmatclub.com/blog/2013/03/e-gmat ... tic-stats/

Though it is not very clear to me how to access the diagnostic tests :roll:

Thanks bb... Though there is only 1 diagnostic test..I was actually looking for something more...
Should I try the GMAT Club verbal??
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 277 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
[quote="domfrancondumas"][/quote]

Egmat one diagnostic test is free, once you take their package you will get a lot more questions and mocks.

Definitely try Gc verbal.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 28 [3]
Given Kudos: 21
Send PM
Kudos