Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 03:23 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 03:23

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
Schools: Olin '19 (M$)
GMAT 1: 200 Q1 V1
GPA: 3.4
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 12
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 720 Q51 V35
GPA: 4
Send PM
Re: Calling all Olin (St Louis) MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake) Class of 2019 [#permalink]
I had my interview on 11th January, waiting for the results now...Fingers crossed!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
GMAT 1: 720 Q48 V41
GPA: 3.3
WE:Business Development (Consulting)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Olin (St Louis) MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake) Class of 2019 [#permalink]
Reapplication for the fun of it.

Application Submitted on: 2016/12/31
GMAT: 720, Q41, V48
GPA: 3.3
WE: 68 months
Industry: Consulting
Submited on: 2016/12/31
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
Hi

I am a reapplicant.

GMAT 740, Q50, V38
IR 8
AWA 6
WE - 36 months (At the time of joining) in After Sales operations at a big automobile company.

Applied on 9th Jan and the team made changes in my previous application in about a week. There were some changes left and I mailed to them on 15th Jan.

They havent made the changes or replied to my mail. Should I write again or wait for some time.

Further, what are my chances for an interview invite?

Thanks
Intern
Intern
Schools: Olin '19 (II)
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
Send PM
1. is the interview via telephone or via skype? The application page says interview is via telephone, so how will they see the candidate (unless i have a smartphone!)
2. i submitted by application today. how long (usually) will it take to see the status of the application - rejected or application accepted (for interview)
3. the deadline for round 3 is Feb 1. Will the interviews for R3 happen only after R3 application deadline?
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Dudevilgkbp wrote:
Hi

I am a reapplicant.

GMAT 740, Q50, V38
IR 8
AWA 6
WE - 36 months (At the time of joining) in After Sales operations at a big automobile company.

Applied on 9th Jan and the team made changes in my previous application in about a week. There were some changes left and I mailed to them on 15th Jan.

They havent made the changes or replied to my mail. Should I write again or wait for some time.

Further, what are my chances for an interview invite?

Thanks

Would suggest you to mail them and check where things are. As far interview invite is concerned, if we look your GMAT score, then that's pretty impressive. However, GMAT is just one component and your overall story has a lot of bearing on getting an invite.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Kudos
cave_dweller wrote:
1. is the interview via telephone or via skype? The application page says interview is via telephone, so how will they see the candidate (unless i have a smartphone!)
2. i submitted by application today. how long (usually) will it take to see the status of the application - rejected or application accepted (for interview)
3. the deadline for round 3 is Feb 1. Will the interviews for R3 happen only after R3 application deadline?

1. Skype
2. Usually 4-6 weeks
3. Yes, at least from my experience.
Intern
Intern
Schools: Olin '19 (II)
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
Send PM
hi
1. i applied for olin mba...if i dont get accepted for mba , as a plan B, can i apply for MS in Finance from olin? i am not talking about joint degree MBA/MSF but separate apps. In the former you dont have to submit 2 separate app, but in the latter we should isnt it (bcos MSF has an application fee as well as a video to upload)
2. will it impact my mba application bcos if the adcom see both essays - in one i had to justify doing MBA and in the other i have to justify MS in F
3. has anyone done it before? can u provide inputs? will there be 2 interviews?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
A few more days to R2 decisions. Anyone with any update?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
summertimesadness wrote:
A few more days to R2 decisions. Anyone with any update?

Nope. Waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Guys! I haven't received any contact from the Adcom but I logged in to my online portal just now and it changed to Congratulations on your decision and ask me to refer to the Admit packet, which I cannot find. A bit confused...
Intern
Intern
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
summertimesadness wrote:
Guys! I haven't received any contact from the Adcom but I logged in to my online portal just now and it changed to Congratulations on your decision and ask me to refer to the Admit packet, which I cannot find. A bit confused...

Just checked the online portal and mine says the same thing... Possibly a good sign but just wait until Tuesday for the official word? This is agonizing!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
GPA: 3.38
Send PM
zsb123 wrote:
summertimesadness wrote:

Just checked the online portal and mine says the same thing... Possibly a good sign but just wait until Tuesday for the official word? This is agonizing!

This may be premature but congrats to both of you. I had/have the congratulatory message on my WASH U portal. During R1 they had decisions spaced between Friday and Monday. I heard back on Monday so perhaps they are trying to avoid that from happening again.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
zsb123 wrote:
summertimesadness wrote:

Congratulations. That is positive news, and I guess the official email should also follow soon.

Mine still stays 'Application is in Review'.
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V37
GPA: 3.57
Send PM
Mine still in review.. Interviewed on 14th Jan. Congrats to those who received an offer :)
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.13
WE:Engineering (Other)
Send PM
zsb123 wrote:
summertimesadness wrote:

Congrats, guys! Nothing has changed in my application portal; however, last week I received an email from adcom urging me to apply for the McDonnell International Scholars Program. Hopefully it is a positive sign :)
Intern
Intern
Concentration: General Management, Marketing
GMAT 1: 630 Q50 V26
GMAT 2: 670 Q50 V30
GMAT 3: 730 Q50 V37
GPA: 3.4
WE:Information Technology (Consulting)
Send PM
Got interviewed for R2 on 25th Jan. Good luck everyone. 1 day to go :)
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
GMAT 1: 660 Q48 V35
GMAT 2: 690 Q50 V35
GMAT 3: 750 Q50 V41
GPA: 3
WE:Analyst (Consulting)
Send PM
When I login to my portal I get the following text:

"CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR DECISION. THE NEXT STEP IN THE PROCESS IS TO SUBMIT YOUR OFFICIAL DOCUMENTATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR ADMIT PACKET FOR DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT US AT OLINGRADADMISSIONS@WUSTL.EDU."

Is this a generic text, for all the people whose statuses have been updated from the backend?

Did this happen in R1 too?

Given the number of dings I have received, the rejected people's results are visible first :(. Don't know if this is positive or negative !!
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  16   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts