GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 18 Apr 2019, 05:38

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Olin (St Louis) MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake) Class of 2019

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 07 Jun 2013
Posts: 91
Location: India
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Olin (St Louis) MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake) Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Feb 2017, 04:01
got an admit and mail confirmation also...
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 23 Oct 2016
Posts: 18
Re: Calling all Olin (St Louis) MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake) Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Feb 2017, 07:45
Any round 1 waitlisted candidate heard back from the school?
The waitlist letter said they will announce the decision by next deadline! But round 2 results have already been declared.

Posted from my mobile device
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 06 Nov 2013
Posts: 10
Location: United States (DC)
GMAT 1: 680 Q45 V38
GPA: 3.2
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Olin (St Louis) MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake) Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Feb 2017, 08:52
Now to decide between Tepper and Olin...

Admitted on: 2017/01/31
Heard back via: Phone
Location: United States, DC
GMAT: 680, Q45, V38
GPA: 3.2
WE: 50 months
Industry: Aerospace and Defense
Decision Received on: 2017/01/31
Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 27 Mar 2015
Posts: 15
Location: India
Concentration: Finance, Other
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
GPA: 3.27
WE: Other (Retail Banking)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all Olin (St Louis) MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake) Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Feb 2017, 10:40
Received the admit via email and phone call. No information on scholarship though. Excited about my second admit this season :-D
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 18 Jul 2016
Posts: 5
Schools: Olin '19 (WL)
Re: Calling all Olin (St Louis) MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake) Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Feb 2017, 10:46
ajmba2017 wrote:
Any round 1 waitlisted candidate heard back from the school?
The waitlist letter said they will announce the decision by next deadline! But round 2 results have already been declared.

Posted from my mobile device


No, I have not heard back either.
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 01 Feb 2017
Posts: 4
Location: United States (UT)
Schools: Olin '19 (A)
GMAT 1: 700 Q44 V41
GPA: 3.6
Re: Calling all Olin (St Louis) MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake) Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Feb 2017, 20:34
SkinScout wrote:
Received the admit via email and phone call. No information on scholarship though. Excited about my second admit this season :-D

Do we know if scholarship info will be sent in the mail later, or how does Olin usually do this? I was admitted as well with no scholarship info included.
Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 19 Jul 2016
Posts: 32
Location: United States
GPA: 3.7
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Olin (St Louis) MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake) Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Feb 2017, 20:43
taftand wrote:
SkinScout wrote:
Received the admit via email and phone call. No information on scholarship though. Excited about my second admit this season :-D

Do we know if scholarship info will be sent in the mail later, or how does Olin usually do this? I was admitted as well with no scholarship info included.


I received my scholarship information in the admit packet they emailed me. It all came together.
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 01 Feb 2017
Posts: 4
Location: United States (UT)
Schools: Olin '19 (A)
GMAT 1: 700 Q44 V41
GPA: 3.6
Re: Calling all Olin (St Louis) MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake) Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Feb 2017, 20:48
zsb123 wrote:
taftand wrote:
SkinScout wrote:
Received the admit via email and phone call. No information on scholarship though. Excited about my second admit this season :-D

Do we know if scholarship info will be sent in the mail later, or how does Olin usually do this? I was admitted as well with no scholarship info included.


I received my scholarship information in the admit packet they emailed me. It all came together.

Good to know. I'm still waiting on that packet email, crossing my fingers there's some money in there. ;)
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 17 Jan 2017
Posts: 6
Location: India
Schools: Olin '19 (II)
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
Re: Calling all Olin (St Louis) MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake) Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Feb 2017, 06:51
Did R3 interviews start OR did anyone get interview invite OR did the application status change from SUBMITTED to any other status?
For me, answer is NO to all three of these Questions.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 03 Sep 2016
Posts: 4
Schools: Jindal '19 (S)
Re: Calling all Olin (St Louis) MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake) Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Feb 2017, 08:33
vinita19 wrote:
Got an admit, saw it on portal.


Hey

Congratulations for the admit. Any scholarship too??
Current Student
User avatar
B
Joined: 20 Jan 2017
Posts: 9
Location: United States (CA)
Concentration: Marketing
GMAT 1: 690 Q43 V41
GPA: 3.2
WE: Other (Consumer Products)
Re: Calling all Olin (St Louis) MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake) Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Feb 2017, 23:00
cave_dweller wrote:
Did R3 interviews start OR did anyone get interview invite OR did the application status change from SUBMITTED to any other status?
For me, answer is NO to all three of these Questions.


I received a R3 interview invite today. My application status still says submitted.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 17 Jan 2017
Posts: 6
Location: India
Schools: Olin '19 (II)
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
Re: Calling all Olin (St Louis) MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake) Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Feb 2017, 08:59
flamacue wrote:
cave_dweller wrote:
Did R3 interviews start OR did anyone get interview invite OR did the application status change from SUBMITTED to any other status?
For me, answer is NO to all three of these Questions.


I received a R3 interview invite today. My application status still says submitted.


All the best sir! when is your interview? via skype?
Current Student
User avatar
B
Joined: 20 Jan 2017
Posts: 9
Location: United States (CA)
Concentration: Marketing
GMAT 1: 690 Q43 V41
GPA: 3.2
WE: Other (Consumer Products)
Re: Calling all Olin (St Louis) MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake) Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Feb 2017, 17:02
cave_dweller wrote:
flamacue wrote:
cave_dweller wrote:
Did R3 interviews start OR did anyone get interview invite OR did the application status change from SUBMITTED to any other status?
For me, answer is NO to all three of these Questions.


I received a R3 interview invite today. My application status still says submitted.


All the best sir! when is your interview? via skype?



Thank you! Interviewing this Friday via Skype.
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 06 Nov 2013
Posts: 10
Location: United States (DC)
GMAT 1: 680 Q45 V38
GPA: 3.2
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Olin (St Louis) MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake) Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Feb 2017, 13:24
:)

Admitted on: 2017/01/31
Heard back via: Phone
Location: United States, DC
GMAT: 680, Q45, V38
GPA: 3.2
WE: 50 months
Industry: Aerospace and Defense
Decision Received on: 2017/01/31
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 17 Jan 2017
Posts: 6
Location: India
Schools: Olin '19 (II)
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
Re: Calling all Olin (St Louis) MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake) Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Feb 2017, 13:28
umm..so whats happening in this part of the world? No R3 interviews except 3 for those in the US? Is it normal for international applicants to be invited for interview after domestic candidates?
Current Student
avatar
S
Joined: 26 Jun 2014
Posts: 78
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Olin (St Louis) MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake) Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Feb 2017, 22:27
neojoker wrote:
:)

Admitted on: 2017/01/31
Heard back via: Phone
Location: United States, DC
GMAT: 680, Q45, V38
GPA: 3.2
WE: 50 months
Industry: Aerospace and Defense
Decision Received on: 2017/01/31


Congrats on you admit to Olin. Did they offer you a scholarship?
Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 31 May 2015
Posts: 21
Schools: Fisher '19 (A)
Re: Calling all Olin (St Louis) MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake) Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Feb 2017, 11:23
I am an international applicant and I am in for R3. Just got an invite on 16 Feb. Looks like the R3 is not encouraged for intl' candidate so that's why few interviews sent out for those outside US...
Current Student
avatar
S
Joined: 26 Jun 2014
Posts: 78
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Olin (St Louis) MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake) Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Feb 2017, 19:12
kartikc11 wrote:
Hey, I'm a current Olin Class of 2018 MBA. Let me know in case you have any questions.

P.S. This is a fantastic school!

Hi,

I have been invited to interview at Olin. My interview is with Jason Brown. May i please know if he is a current student there or if he is a member of the admissions committee?

Also, are Olin interviews blind?

Thanks
Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 03 Oct 2016
Posts: 120
GPA: 3.38
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all Olin (St Louis) MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake) Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Feb 2017, 19:39
JamieCecil wrote:
kartikc11 wrote:
Hey, I'm a current Olin Class of 2018 MBA. Let me know in case you have any questions.

P.S. This is a fantastic school!

Hi,

I have been invited to interview at Olin. My interview is with Jason Brown. May i please know if he is a current student there or if he is a member of the admissions committee?

Also, are Olin interviews blind?

Thanks


I met Jason during admit weekend. He's a member of the admissions committee. My interview was done blindly but I'm not sure if all of them are. Good luck.
Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 27 Jun 2014
Posts: 40
Location: India
Concentration: Marketing, General Management
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.9
Re: Calling all Olin (St Louis) MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake) Class of 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2017, 00:13
Hi, I received an interview invite for 28th of Feb. It's with Ashley Lautzenheiser.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Olin (St Louis) MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake) Class of 2019   [#permalink] 25 Feb 2017, 00:13

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13  ...  16    Next  [ 308 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all Olin (St Louis) MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake) Class of 2019

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: anirbank91



Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.