Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 11 Jul 2014, 04:58

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V46
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 2

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 22 Aug 2012, 00:58
mmapplebeck wrote:

From all the information I've gathered from our tech department, your best bet is to take the remaining four tests and then reset them together. However, if you would like more details or if you're concerned about seeing repeat questions in your next set of six exams, please either call our tech team at 800-576-4628 or send an email to techsupport@manhattangmat.com--we respond to emails very quickly.

All the best,
Matt

Clearing my cache seemed to do the trick - I was able to take CAT 4 without any trouble. Thanks a bunch for your help!
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Manhattan GMAT Online Marketing Associate
Followers: 23

Kudos [?]: 55 [0], given: 7

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 22 Aug 2012, 05:54
tridevi wrote:
Clearing my cache seemed to do the trick - I was able to take CAT 4 without any trouble. Thanks a bunch for your help!

No problem! Best of luck with your studies! :)

Matt

Matt Mapplebeck | Manhattan GMAT Online Marketing Associate | New York

Manhattan GMAT Discount | Manhattan GMAT Course Reviews |
Manhattan GMAT Reviews

Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 01 Sep 2012, 07:06
Hi,I am new to this forum and need your help to choose the right test series.Should I purchase MGMAT SC book with 6 test free or whole package of test from the website?Will the quality and the accuracy vary for the tests?
Manhattan GMAT Online Marketing Associate

Kudos [?]: 55 [0], given: 7

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 04 Sep 2012, 05:57
ansh007 wrote:
Hi,I am new to this forum and need your help to choose the right test series.Should I purchase MGMAT SC book with 6 test free or whole package of test from the website?Will the quality and the accuracy vary for the tests?

Hey,

It's a much better deal if you buy the SC strategy guide. You'll get access to the same six tests and you'll also get the guide and its question bank--all for less money than just buying the 6 practice tests separately.

Hope this helps!

Matt

Matt Mapplebeck | Manhattan GMAT Online Marketing Associate | New York

Manhattan GMAT Discount | Manhattan GMAT Course Reviews |
Manhattan GMAT Reviews

Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 19

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 12 Sep 2012, 05:45
very good topic, helped alot.
thanks!

If my answer helped, dont forget KUDOS! :)

IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING

Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 45

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 15 Sep 2012, 07:23
Are the kaplan tests still more conservative than the actual tests? I mean, are scores calculated on kaplan website 50-100 points lower than the actual scores? Thanks.
Expert Post
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2134

Kudos [?]: 7270 [0], given: 3618

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 15 Sep 2012, 12:34
Expert's post
chigiwigi wrote:
Are the kaplan tests still more conservative than the actual tests? I mean, are scores calculated on kaplan website 50-100 points lower than the actual scores? Thanks.

Well... kind of. That used to be the case until about 2009/2010 but then they became more balanced and realistic.
The current tests are supposed to be in-line with the GMAT though I still find Kaplan a bit on the conservative side.

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 1 [1] , given: 12

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 16 Sep 2012, 21:47
This post received
KUDOS
Nice feed back guys! keep up the good work
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 5

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 20 Sep 2012, 05:00
Knewton Test: Link that is given here does not link to the Free test.
I do not think there is a free test access from Knewton, could not find one on their site.
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Strategy
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V37
WE: Engineering (Manufacturing)

Kudos [?]: 6 [1] , given: 2

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 22 Sep 2012, 13:29
This post received
KUDOS
bb, can you add this test to the list ? I have taken this test once and it was pretty close to my GMATprep score.
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 23 Sep 2012, 05:40
Improve your GMAT Quant Scores significantly by taking online tests on Final Mile (https://www.finalmile.co.in/finalmile/showSelectedTopic?currentTopic=1) for FREE.

The tests are timed and you get on-the-spot analysis of your performance on every question in test.
Another cool feature is the "Tutorial Mode" where you can see the detailed solution of every question with some useful tips and short-cuts.

The questions are arranged in increasing order of difficulty just like in GMAT. Best of luck GMATers .....
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 33

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 26 Sep 2012, 22:53
Hi all,

I am looking for some verbal course for SC. Can anyone please suggest me which is the best one ?

cheers :-D
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance, Real Estate
Schools: Johnson '16 (I)
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
GPA: 2.91
WE: Analyst (Commercial Banking)

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 30 Oct 2012, 17:21
Does the GMATClub test package include full length CATs or are all of them short challenge quizzes?

The tests will be open in about 4 hours for you to test drive (check as early as in 2 - they may get opened early ;) http://gmatclub.com/tests

They do include up to 14 Quant CAT tests and up to 6 Verbal CAT tests. If you wanted to take Quant/Verbal tests, you could technically take only 6. However, we really offer the hard Quant tests. That's our specialty - not Full CAT's really.

P.S. It is hard to find realistic and good Verbal questions that resemble and match the OG and Official Test... it is just hard.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Marketing
Schools: BRAC University - Class of 2014
GPA: 3.28

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 10

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 31 Oct 2012, 04:38
Gosh! That's a long list! I find myself lost, now. LOL
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 27 Nov 2012, 16:43
Thanks so much for this
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Strategy, International Business
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
GPA: 3.21
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 1

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 01 Jan 2013, 09:59
Hi All,

I scheduled my GMAT 7th Jan, my recent scores are

Manhattan 680 (Q46, V36)
Kaplan 700 (Q47, V41)
GMAT Prep 680 (Q48, V34)

I need advise on couple of questions

1) I still have doubts on Kaplan scoring please see below comparison of two Kaplan tests (one i took 3 months back),

700 (Q53 - 5 Wrong answers, V32 - 22 Wrong answers) I took this test on 18th Sep
700 (Q47 - 2 Wrong answers, V41 - 8 Wrong answers) I took this on 31st Dec

I understand that my current score is around 680, but Kaplan scores seems really unrealistic to me.

2) My target is 700, Any suggestion will be a great help.

Thanks,
svdk
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
GMAT 1: 610 Q49 V23
GMAT 2: 650 Q48 V31
GMAT 3: 770 Q50 V47
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Followers: 9

Kudos [?]: 150 [0], given: 141

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 01 Jan 2013, 10:19
mmapplebeck wrote:
ansh007 wrote:

Hey,

It's a much better deal if you buy the SC strategy guide. You'll get access to the same six tests and you'll also get the guide and its question bank--all for less money than just buying the 6 practice tests separately.

Hope this helps!

Matt

Hi,

Do I have this offer with any other book ?
or is it just SC strategy guide.

Regards.

"Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well."
― Voltaire

Press Kudos, if I have helped.
Thanks!

shit-happens-my-journey-to-172475.html#p1372807

Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 6

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 06 Jan 2013, 12:55
Hi guys, does somebody know what are the conditions to have qccess to Kaplan CATs exams ? They have 9 in total, 1 free and 8 non-free. It is shown that one way to get access is (of course) to enroll for the full program worth at least 200 dollars. If ones only need to get access to the mock tests, is there a cheaper way to get it ?
Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 122 [0], given: 79

Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 11 Jan 2013, 22:56
ConnectTheDots, you can get free access to the 6 Manhattan GMAT tests if you buy any of the MGMAT books--not just the SC guide.

Jackouille, Kaplan's New 2013 GMAT Premier book (roughly $25) includes access to five of their online GMAT tests.

Helping students kick the GMAT in the nuts since 2002... www.gmatninja.com.

Intern
Intern
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GMAT Date: 06-08-2013
GPA: 3.5
WE: Engineering (Aerospace and Defense)

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink] New post 16 Jan 2013, 21:43
Hello GMAT Club:

This is my first post and i have a question regarding the Manhattan GMAT CAT tests.
Now you have said that with each book of the Manhattan GMAT you can signup for 5 additional CAT exams. Does that mean that, for someone who has taken the complete set of 12 books you can get a lot more than the 5 CAT tests.

Regards,
Kranthi
Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews   [#permalink] 16 Jan 2013, 21:43