Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 18:06 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 18:06

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 38 [0]
Given Kudos: 41
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 660 Q49 V31
GMAT 2: 760 Q51 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE:Information Technology (Consumer Electronics)
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 110 [0]
Given Kudos: 40
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
GRE 1: Q169 V165
WE:Engineering (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 34 [0]
Given Kudos: 88
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Affiliations: PMI
Own Kudos [?]: 47 [0]
Given Kudos: 103
Concentration: Leadership, Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.9
WE:Operations (Aerospace and Defense)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Kenan-Flagler Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
BrainFog wrote:
Hey guys any idea if our GMAT score needs to be with them by the deadline or we can send it later?

You can report the unofficial score. Anyway, GMAC send the reports these days in a maximum of 2-3 days, and the next deadline is 4 Dec; so hardly a reason to worry, if you order now! :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Kenan-Flagler Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
I submitted my application for Round 2 today. Hope it works out for the best!
If anyone is facing a "500 - Internal Server Error" while filling up the application, try to clear your browser cache along with cookies. If the issue still persists, try restarting the router. If that fails as well, write to the adcom.
All the best everyone!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
WE:Consulting (Computer Software)
Send PM
Anyone have any idea how many ppl are interviewed in early action round.... :?: :?:
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Send PM
Hi everyone,

I want to ask the typical time after submission of the application when one receives an interview invite. I submitted my application less than 24 hours ago and I have already received an interview invite from "Mba_Info@unc.edu".
Also, can you confirm that the interview invites do come from the e-mail ID mentioned above?

TIA
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Manish24 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I want to ask the typical time after submission of the application when one receives an interview invite. I submitted my application less than 24 hours ago and I have already received an interview invite from "Mba_Info@unc.edu".
Also, can you confirm that the interview invites do come from the e-mail ID mentioned above?

TIA

Hi Manish24,

Even I received an interview invite within 24 hours of submitting the application. I think it is legitimate as you need to schedule the interview from the application portal using your login/password.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
mbadream16 wrote:
Manish24 wrote:
Hi everyone,

TIA

Hi Manish24,

Even I received an interview invite within 24 hours of submitting the application. I think it is legitimate as you need to schedule the interview from the application portal using your login/password.

Thanks for confirming, mbadream16 :)
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 1831 [0]
Given Kudos: 833
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.35
Send PM
Manish24 wrote:
Hi everyone,

TIA

Yes .... the mail id is correct :)
Even i received the invite very soon after submitting my application.

All the best for the interview!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V33
GPA: 4
Send PM
Hi guys,

R1 Indian applicant here. Got an interview Invite yesterday :) I was least expecting it this late for the round decision deadline. But the deadline for the Round Interviews mentioned in the mail is Nov 30th and there are no interview slots available before Dec 4th. I am getting more nervous now than before getting the invite. Will update u guys as to what the Adcom has to say abt the situation.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ankurgupta03 wrote:
Manish24 wrote:
Hi everyone,

TIA

Yes .... the mail id is correct :)
Even i received the invite very soon after submitting my application.

All the best for the interview!

Thanks, Ankur! :)
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 168 [2]
Given Kudos: 28
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
Schools: Stern '16 (M)
GMAT 1: 770 Q51 V44
WE:Analyst (Retail Banking)
Send PM
Kudos
Hi Kenan-Flagler applicants! I just finished an analysis of UNC acceptance rate. Feel free to check it out.

Good luck with your applications!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 47 [1]
Given Kudos: 17
Concentration: Technology, Finance
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
GPA: 4
Send PM
Kudos
I just had my interview with Amanda Harding who is the Asst. Director of MBA Admissions. Nice lady to talk to. Very conversational. It was a blind interview.

The questions were like :
Tell me about the place you come from.
Why MBA?
About the different companies I have worked for and the different clients.
Why a switch?
Team skills?
Several client related questions.
A few behavioral question.

It was like 40 minutes long.

All the best to people who are yet to be interviewed. Chill out and rock the interviews !!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 96 [0]
Given Kudos: 92
GMAT 1: 770 Q49 V48
GPA: 3.6
Send PM
20 days until the results are released for Early Action applicants! Is it just me or is it getting difficult to wait for the results? :|
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: Finance
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V39
Send PM
The admitted count has gone upto 1. Have they already started releasing decisions?
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 1831 [1]
Given Kudos: 833
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.35
Send PM
Kudos
combat2016 wrote:
The admitted count has gone upto 1. Have they already started releasing decisions?

I don't thin kso. They release the results on the same day.
May be someone did it by mistake or Added Class of 2018 instead of Class of 2017.
Manager
Manager
Status:Birds fly because they have wings, not because they have sky.
Own Kudos [?]: 119 [0]
Given Kudos: 73
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GPA: 3.65
WE:Information Technology (Consulting)
Send PM
Guys,

I am in a pickle. I received a interview invite on last Saturday (22nd Nov) and was asked to schedule the interview before deadline of 30th November. But, all slots of telephone/web-cam interviews have already been booked till 30th and I am not sure whether they will extend the deadline any further. I called AdCom yesterday and asked them to suggest on my situation, the lady told me that she will speak to AdCom members and present my case in front of them. I have also written to Brittany Craig as well seeking her help.

Can some current student or a Alumni suggest what generally happens in such a scenario.

- J
Manager
Manager
Status:Birds fly because they have wings, not because they have sky.
Own Kudos [?]: 119 [1]
Given Kudos: 73
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GPA: 3.65
WE:Information Technology (Consulting)
Send PM
Kudos
jugglerG2 wrote:
Guys,

I am in a pickle. I received a interview invite on last Saturday (22nd Nov) and was asked to schedule the interview before deadline of 30th November. But, all slots of telephone/web-cam interviews have already been booked till 30th and I am not sure whether they will extend the deadline any further. I called AdCom yesterday and asked them to suggest on my situation, the lady told me that she will speak to AdCom members and present my case in front of them. I have also written to Brittany Craig as well seeking her help.

Can some current student or a Alumni suggest what generally happens in such a scenario.

- J

So, I got response from AdCom and they have confirmed that the deadline has been extended now. I have my interview scheduled on 1st Dec.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
WE:Operations (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
TheFloridian wrote:
20 days until the results are released for Early Action applicants! Is it just me or is it getting difficult to wait for the results? :|

I'm also freaking out!
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  9   10   11   12   13   14   15  ...  38   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts