GMAT Quantitative Chat

GMAT Data Insight Chat

MBA Chat

go back
GMAT Study Plan Chat 7 members online out of 1726
dots
Forum discussion
Chat members
Pinned: GMAT Ninja 13-week Study plan: https://gmatclub.com/forum/gmat-ninja-s ... 00295.html
Pin
Hi. I was referring to Gmat ninja 13 week plan but now I am confused as to which study plan to follow for GFE? Can someone guide me. Keeping aside the 6 week study plan available on GMAT offical site.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hello Everyone
I am done with my GMAT Focus Exam
So if anyone wants the books of official GMAT Guide Focus Edition and Data analysis with Verbal and Quant guide.
Please get back to me.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Mail me :- dishatandel25
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi everyone. Does the 2023-2024 OG (not the reviews) contain any Data Insights Quesions?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Blingg wrote:
Hi everyone. Does the 2023-2024 OG (not the reviews) contain any Data Insights Quesions?

Data Sufficiency q’s are present but not Tables & Graphs or 2 part analysis or MSR . For these type of q’s you have to purchase online question bank from mba.com.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Data Sufficiency q’s are present in "OG (23-24)+ Data Insights book".
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Gangadhar111990 wrote:
Data Sufficiency q’s are present in "OG (23-24)+ Data Insights book".

Thanks. So the only source for MSR, Two part and Tables & Graphs is he online question bank.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Blingg wrote:
Thanks. So the only source for MSR, Two part and Tables & Graphs is he online question bank.

Yes + Gmat Club.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Gangadhar111990 wrote:
Yes + Gmat Club.

Perfect.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Muazz45 wrote:
Hi folks, I needed some help and guidance. I have given two GMAT Focus edition exams Attempt 1: 665 (Q87, V84, DI78) Attempt 2: 645 (Q84, V83, DI79) - Given yesterday My target score is 705. I feel that in my second attempt I messed up quant which I can improve with practice. I am happy with my verbal score. But I am not able to improve my DI score (In the mocks I was able to score upto 89 in DI but have failed to score well in both the attempts). I am planning to give the exam again by feb end can someone please help me out with what should I do to achieve my target.

:thumbsup:
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
looking for a study buddy
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I am 31yo working man with a study gap of 9 years. Those who are interested in making study buddy based on genders may not ping.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
let me know if anyone is interested.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
looking for gmat FE studybuddy planning to give exam by mid may 24
lets get 700+ together reachout: simrankochar.444gmail.com
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Blingg wrote:

very few
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Has anyone bought the 2024 DI Question bank. Does it contain the graphic intepretation, etc ? Is it worth buying ?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Don’t buy it now. Integrated reasoning quests aren’t there much in that book. Gmac is going to release by may 2024 I guess. Wait till then or buy the forum quiz on gmat club where u can edit the source and get the questions to solve in near exam format.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi Folks, I am re-starting/resuming (that’s what we are calling it) my prep. I plan to take the GFE in May (2nd or 3rd week). Is anyone interested in joining me on the learning journey? Or if anyone here is taking the test around the same time, could you be generous to add me to your group? I appreciate it. I am fellow attempting to be nerd trying to reach her target score. :please:
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Sakshi2013, I am in a similar situation and am looking for a study buddy. Would you like to buddy up? If you’ve already found a buddy/group, and if its fine with the group, please include me too in it.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi guys, looking for a study buddy for daily disciplinary way of studying. Planning to give GFE in June, let me know if anyone is interested. contact me - tanmaysabnis3@gmail.com
We can make a group on https://gmatclub.com/chat or https://gmatclub.com/chat for daily discussion
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Same here. I’m interested in joining a study group. Jingjing0225@gmail.com
Feel free to reach out
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
tanmaysabnis, sent you an email
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Anyone up for purchasing 4 months ttp course together?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Where do we buy all the GMAT FE books from? OG and the 3 review books
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
The GMAT website is costly, is the bundle available on Amazon okay?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Geekymind wrote:
The GMAT website is costly, is the bundle available on Amazon okay?

Yes. You can get them on Amazon. Make sure you get new ones with codes that have not been activated.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Thanks bb for the response
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi Everyone
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Should I follow the same study plan for GMAT focus edition too? or Is there a different study plan?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Just started my GMAT prep. I’m planning to take up the test in June.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Looking for a study buddy. If anyone is intrested, Kindly Dm me.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Thanks!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi all, I am swetha(33 F), with a work experience of 8 years. I have a gap of more than 10 years after my education. I am planning to give my second attempt of gmat in may or june. I am based out of hyderabad, India. Looking for study buddy who are in same boat as mine. Would love to study together and gain something useful. Connect with me on swethasnist@gmail.com
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi guys, starting my GFE prep and planning on giving the exam towards the ending of May. Looking for study buddy / study group. Please add me in any existing groups! Thanks!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Also, feel free to dm me to study together!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi Everyone, I’ve been following GMAT Ninja’s 13-week study plan for 3 weeks, I have hit a roadblock in quant where my careless errors have been in the range of 7-15% week on week for questions majorly of 500-600 level on GMAT club. I am bit worried as my target is above 80 on quant. Can you guys please suggest a way forward as I have started the course for Week 4 but as per Charles’s suggestion on how to review your error log, I think i should take out time this week for eradicating these errors by practicing set of 25-30 questions of mixed topics( exclusively OG) starting from sub-500 level and then progressing with the same methodology for 500-600 level. Any additions or other suggestions?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Has anyone tried Mangoosh? Any review?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hello, Ive just recently come across this forum and have started my GFE prep with TTP. Looking for a study buddy/study group. Feel free to add me in any existing groups!
aadishazzam@gmail.com
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hello everyone, I have Target Test Prep Self Study Course referral link https://gmat.targettestprep.com/plans?r ... e=MTU0Mjk2
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hello! This is my second attempt at GMAT. My first attempt was classic and now I am planning to sit for the test again. I plan to study everyday and would be focusing on higher level questions. If anyone is interested please drop a pm. Thank you!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Looking for a GMAT FE studdy buddy. Planning to take the exam Mid may 24. If anyone is taking the exam around that time please could you add me to your group, I’ll really appreciate it.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Same as me looking for a study buddy
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi, I am planning to start my gmat prep FE. I would like to team up with anybody planning to give the exam by May/June.

Posted from my mobile device
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hello I am giving my exam in June 2nd. If anyone giving exam at this time please could you add me in your study group.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
hi
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
CBRMBA, i am interested
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
­Looking for a study buddy to prepare for FE or the DI section particularly. If interested feel send me a DM. 
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Just started preparing for the GMAT. Looking for a studdy buddy who is palnning to give the exam end of may.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Need a study partner/grp. Scheduling exam in 3rd wk of June
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Just started prepping for gmat, want a study buddy in Mumbai. Target test date is end of may
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hey guys, I am giving my GMAT on the may 2nd and I am looking for a study partner who is planning to give the exam around that time.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi guys, Looking for a study buddy for GMAT. I’m planning to give the exam in May end/ June start.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
kindly let me know how is the study buddy concept effective/how to make it effective
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
NidhiKhamkar,
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
tanmaysabnis wrote:
NidhiKhamkar,

We have a group, if you are interested, pls reach out
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
tanmaysabnis wrote:

Let me Know to me please
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Susarla96 wrote:
­Looking for a study buddy to prepare for FE or the DI section particularly. If interested feel send me a DM. 

Let me know
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hey all, I am from Bangalore India. I am planning to give my GMAT within a month or two. My plan is to score above 685. HMU and let’s see if we can work together. I have been doing this prep since a few months now.

Thank you.

Regards,
Psyche
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
whats your current score
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi, I’m looking forward to a study partner for GMAT by June. I’m based in Mumbai. Pls DM to discuss
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hey, you can text me since I’m looking for a study partner too!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
tanmaysabnis wrote:

Please add me
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Add me as well @tanmaysabnis tyia
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
add me as well @tanmaysabnis
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Add me too @tanmaysabnis
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi, I am bases in México and planning to perform the gmat focus. I want to dedicate time to di section and reading. Anyone want to study?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
tanmaysabnis wrote:

+1
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hey, you can text me also as I’m looking for a study partner too!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
tanmaysabnis wrote:

+1
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
tanmaysabnis wrote:

+1
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi everyone, I am Twessy, I am currently staying in Hanoi, Vietnam.
I am looking for an accountable study buddy/ group.
Starting with basics and aiming for 655+ in GMAT focus (~710+ Gmat classic).
GMAT Target: June/ July (to apply for the early bird in October).
The time zone is not a problem with me.
If anyone is interested, please DM.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hello. I am not able to solve all the verbal questions in given time so I read on one of the posts, that you can skip the 3rd passage. But by following this strategy, my score is not going beyond 77 - 78 (i.e. 35 to 38th percentile). Other than 1 passage I am making 3 to 4 mistakes on overall test. Does marking 3 questions wrong consecutively hamper your score a lot? How many questions can you mark incorrect at the most to reach atleast V80?
And same is the case with DI. I am planning to skip MSR questions coz those are time consuming, but again 3 questions wrong in a row. Coz MSR quests are always asked back to back.
Can somebody please help?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
JRutuja wrote:
Hello. I am not able to solve all the verbal questions in given time so I read on one of the posts, that you can skip the 3rd passage. But by following this strategy, my score is not going beyond 77 - 78 (i.e. 35 to 38th percentile). Other than 1 passage I am making 3 to 4 mistakes on overall test. Does marking 3 questions wrong consecutively hamper your score a lot? How many questions can you mark incorrect at the most to reach atleast V80? And same is the case with DI. I am planning to skip MSR questions coz those are time consuming, but again 3 questions wrong in a row. Coz MSR quests are always asked back to back. Can somebody please help?

In the exam you can skip any questions. Also scoring depends on what type of questions you answer correct/incorrect.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
You cannot skip questions, gmat penalizes heavily for skipping questions and scoring doesn’t depend on type of questions but the streak of correct or incorrect questions.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
MVishwesh3 wrote:
You cannot skip questions, gmat penalizes heavily for skipping questions and scoring doesn’t depend on type of questions but the streak of correct or incorrect questions.

Okayy.. thanqq
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Just practice more to improve speed in rc and msr section.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hello! I am looking for a study partner, someone to have pointed discussions on official verbal questions. Planning to give the test in June. If interested, drop a pm. Thanks!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
wejbawjb, let’s connect!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
@wejbawjb I am interested
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hey guys can someone help me to find "Quants Question Directory, Topic and Difficulty wise questions"
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Looking for study partner/group ! Giving the exam in June :)
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi guys, starting my GFE prep and planning on giving the exam towards the ending of July. Looking for study buddy / study group. Please add me in any existing groups! Thanks!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I am also planning to start gmat prep and give exam in june... Looking for a study buddy
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
drishti007, Apul, Let’s connect guys!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Can anyone tell me if Permutations and combinations, Speed distance and time, and number divisibility based questions are part of the syllabus for focus edition or not
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi.. Is cordinate Geometry a part of GMAT Focus edition
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
LaveenaPanchal wrote:

Yes, it is a part of GMAT Focus edition
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
s919 wrote:
Can anyone tell me if Permutations and combinations, Speed distance and time, and number divisibility based questions are part of the syllabus for focus edition or not

Yes they are!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
LaveenaPanchal wrote:

It won’t be of the same level as we see in Grade 10, 11, and 12 in India. :)
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
JRutuja wrote:
Hello. I am not able to solve all the verbal questions in given time so I read on one of the posts, that you can skip the 3rd passage. But by following this strategy, my score is not going beyond 77 - 78 (i.e. 35 to 38th percentile). Other than 1 passage I am making 3 to 4 mistakes on overall test. Does marking 3 questions wrong consecutively hamper your score a lot? How many questions can you mark incorrect at the most to reach atleast V80? And same is the case with DI. I am planning to skip MSR questions coz those are time consuming, but again 3 questions wrong in a row. Coz MSR quests are always asked back to back. Can somebody please help?

Hey! Skipping is highly penalised in any of the sections on GMAT. I would say, don’t even think of trying it :). Check out this post for improving your RC and building a winning strategy. https://gmatclub.com/forum/the-road-to- ... 28140.html
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
tanmaysabnis, Plz count me in for the group
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
hey guys what is the difference between gmat focus data sufficiency vs the old gmat data sufficiency…. should i study data sufficiency just like the old gmat?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Sa800 wrote:
hey guys what is the difference between gmat focus data sufficiency vs the old gmat data sufficiency…. should i study data sufficiency just like the old gmat?

The approach, the principles, and the skills required to solve DS problems are the same :)
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
hello guys, i have 1 silly question. this study plan that gmatninja made was for older gmat exam. is it still usefull for current gmat focus edition, since we dont have sentence correction now and a new section DI.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Yes it’s still relevant. As Do section is nothing but a amalgamation of quant and CR. So if you do quant CR and DI together it makes more sense now rest follow his plan.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Anyone interested in studying GMAT verbal together?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hello, looking for a study partner, giving GMAT in June

Posted from my mobile device
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin