Last visit was: 20 Sep 2024, 17:21 It is currently 20 Sep 2024, 17:21
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Own Kudos [?]: 37 [0]
Given Kudos: 28
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 75374 [1]
Given Kudos: 21014
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Send PM
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 59
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
Send PM
Re: GMAT Club Tests - Free Access on Holidays [#permalink]
KarishmaParmar
bb
Free access is still enabled for another 3 hours.
We will grant access and send out an email for Thunderclap supporters around the end time of the free access (within 3 hours)

At the risk of sounding very irritating- The access to the free tests is closed now and it did not get extended for me. I had participated in the Thunderclap campaign and also had got my details filled in the provided form. I just checked and saw the automated post on my Twitter account too. Can someone check and extend help here. Thanks.
Ditto

Sent from my Nexus 6 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
Send PM
Same here. I still haven't got any notification about the extension.
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 75374 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
bb
We will grant access and send out an email for Thunderclap supporters around the end time of the free access (within 3 hours)

I will quote myself since I love to hear myself talk :lol:

P.S. It will actually be a PM via GMAT Club Forum.
Thank you.
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 75374 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
As a quick update, we have started granting access. We will send out a confirmation PM shortly. You can check your status (don't panic if you see nothing yet) here: https://gmatclub.com/tests-beta/
Send PM
bb
bb

I will quote myself since I love to hear myself talk :lol:

P.S. It will actually be a PM via GMAT Club Forum.
Thank you.

I don't mind quoting you. In fact love it :D Got the access. Many Thanks!
Given Kudos: 19
Send PM
I dint get the access so far.. please help.
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 342 [0]
Given Kudos: 144
Concentration: Leadership, Strategy
GPA: 4
WE:Engineering (Telecommunications)
Send PM
Were these tests adaptive?
Given Kudos: 15
Send PM
bb, i had got the access when you announced it, but the access rights got revoked after some time. Please help me out
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
I will try to look into this further but I am surprised at all the posts..... We have provided access to everyone who was verified (check your PM's) or emailed those who we could not confirm via email that was provided. We have contacted 100% of those who have followed the instructions and submitted their info via the form. If you don't have access you either did not submit your information via the form or provided wrong details that prevented us from being able to contact you.
Send PM
bb
I will try to look into this further but I am surprised at all the posts..... We have provided access to everyone who was verified (check your PM's) or emailed those who we could not confirm via email that was provided. We have contacted 100% of those who have followed the instructions and submitted their info via the form. If you don't have access you either did not submit your information via the form or provided wrong details that prevented us from being able to contact you.

I have submitted the form also and given correct details, still have not got access.
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
sakshi8321
bb

I have submitted the form also and given correct details, still have not got access.

Found you..... but your username is not in the list. I had to look up your email and only then was I able to find you. You have provided details as follows:
1. Username - you have put your actual name Sakshi G..... - that's not your username and we can't grant access to that
2. For link to your FB profile you put https://www.facebook.com/ - we can't verify that you have actually supported the campaign

Sorry but you have not followed the instructions and it is quite a bit of a waste of my time to go hunting for these things. What do you think schools or GMAC will do when you don't follow the instructions?
Send PM
bb
sakshi8321
bb

Found you..... but your username is not in the list. I had to look up your email and only then was I able to find you. You have provided details as follows:
1. Username - you have put your actual name Sakshi G..... - that's not your username and we can't grant access to that
2. For link to your FB profile you put https://www.facebook.com/ - we can't verify that you have actually supported the campaign

Sorry but you have not followed the instructions and it is quite a bit of a waste of my time to go hunting for these things. What do you think schools or GMAC will do when you don't follow the instructions?

i understand there was mistake from my side regarding the support of the campaign. but the intention was to support it wholeheartedly.

Also regarding the user name it didnt accept the my full name so used sakshi 8321. i did give the link for facebook support.

Above all, mistakes can be forgiven.

Apolgies for the trouble caused, but i request you to give access to Tests
Own Kudos [?]: 194 [0]
Given Kudos: 130
Send PM
When next?? :(
We,the new joiners, feel a bit jealous :D
Own Kudos [?]: 37 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
@p00rv@
When next?? :(
We,the new joiners, feel a bit jealous :D

31st October :)
Attachments

Free Days.PNG
Free Days.PNG [ 27.5 KiB | Viewed 1991 times ]

Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Is this on top of the two tests that you get for free?
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
pvergadia
Is this on top of the two tests that you get for free?

Yes. All questions, tests, and quizzes are open and available. How else would it be?
We would make the 2 free tests we always offer for free, available for free during the holidays? :lol:
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 75374 [3]
Send PM