Last visit was: 20 Sep 2024, 18:06 It is currently 20 Sep 2024, 18:06
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
GMAT Instructor
Own Kudos [?]: 704 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
 Q51  V50
Send PM
Own Kudos [?]: 283 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
GMAT Instructor
 Q51  V50
Send PM
[#permalink]
imjimmy
Amazing score Kevincan!

I think you would have got a verbal 51 had you not left one unanswered. GMAtprep too penalizes heavily on missed questions.

You said RC was tough -- Could you please elaborate? Tougher than the last few passages of OG?
Why were the RC passages tough- Was it because of long passages with obtuse content or because of tricky inference questions with close choices.

Thanks!
Own Kudos [?]: 130 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Amazing score.
You lead by example Kevincan !
Own Kudos [?]: 82 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Kevin , Awesome score !!!

Wasn't surprised to see your Quant score but I was sure surprised at your verbals . Did you prepare actively for it ? Looking forward to more of your questions in the quants forum ..

All I can say is you rock man !!!
Own Kudos [?]: 777 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Congratulations Kevin! I mean, it isn't surprising is it? ;) But it's still a good job that needs to be commended. :-D

What we should figure out is how to transfer the special knowlege and skills from your head to the others here in the forum. ;) And you are doing wonderfully at that. Thanks. :)

I think this deserves a dance anyways. ;)

:wave :woohoo :wave

Hong
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Congrats!
you should have some kind of alias like 'humbled-gmat-over-and-over' or something like that!
Own Kudos [?]: 51 [0]
 Q49  V41
Send PM
[#permalink]
this is not surprising at all :) great job, kevin! your questions were always the best.
GMAT Instructor
 Q51  V50
Send PM
[#permalink]
I was right on the mark regarding the AWA score. I wish I were a faster typer. Has anyone heard how important this score is? I'm not applying to any B-schools, but it would be nice to what weight it is given by admissions officers so that I give the right message to my students, many of whom score higher than I did on the AWA. Embarrassing, but true!
Own Kudos [?]: 1151 [0]
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
Schools:Completed at SAID BUSINESS SCHOOL, OXFORD - Class of 2008
 Q50  V34
Send PM
[#permalink]
kevincan
I was right on the mark regarding the AWA score. I wish I were a faster typer. Has anyone heard how important this score is? I'm not applying to any B-schools, but it would be nice to what weight it is given by admissions officers so that I give the right message to my students, many of whom score higher than I did on the AWA. Embarrassing, but true!

A score of less than 4 will be more than enough to alert the adcoms but any score greater than 4 will not add anything extra to one's profile. B-school just want to make sure that you have written the application essays yourself.
Own Kudos [?]: 252 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Of course.... amazing score :)

All people will forever wonder what score Kevincan would have if I have responded on his last V question :)

Good Math questions u create :)... Each time we have to go till the last calculus to be 100% ;)
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]
   1   2 
Moderator:
Founder
38666 posts