Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 19:19 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 19:19

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 4054 [0]
Given Kudos: 156
Send PM
Board of Directors
Own Kudos [?]: 32883 [0]
Given Kudos: 4455
Send PM
Retired Moderator
Send PM
Retired Moderator
Send PM
Re: 5000 Practice problems for GMAT by Legendaddy [#permalink]
Hi carcass,
Can you please share any link related to these:

"you tube, math site, the gmat clib tag thanks to which you have a bunch of official material free (mgmat, grockit)"...
Board of Directors
Own Kudos [?]: 32883 [0]
Given Kudos: 4455
Send PM
Retired Moderator
Affiliations: PMI, ASQ
Own Kudos [?]: 2275 [1]
Given Kudos: 21
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
Send PM
Kudos
debayan222 wrote:
Hi,
Can anyone shed some light and share your knowledge on the resources available from 'Legendaddy' on this forum...?
How reliable and effective are they as compared to real GMAT...
I mean these 5000 practice questions; 700+ tough math question; legendary SC, CR, RC questions, 10 GMAT full length paper based tests etc...?
And to what extent they're relevant to GMAT...?(as I see there is a post from IIM CAT also).

Highly appreciate any feedback from those who have tried it.

I would strongly recommend not to use the materials I post as primary practice resources. You should ideally follow OG/MGMAT/Veritas/... as their stuff is much more aligned to GMAT compared to my stuff. In fact, if an aspirant is on a tight schedule, he/she should avoid my materials altogether.

Most of the stuff I post is what I have found helpful in building my skills, so I post a lot of stuff from LSAT, as that has helped me increase speed and develop technique. But it may not work for many, though the sole intention of posting is to help others. The 5000 problems is just a compilation of the 1000 series questions. The IIM quant helps build quant concepts but GMAT quant requires less calculations and more eye towards tricks. 700+ series is again a compilation of questions primarily used for coaching classes in Bangalore.

Please use my uploads(and other un-official materials) judiciously, else they may not provide you the benefit you seek.
Retired Moderator
Send PM
Legendaddy wrote:
debayan222 wrote:
Hi,
Can anyone shed some light and share your knowledge on the resources available from 'Legendaddy' on this forum...?
How reliable and effective are they as compared to real GMAT...
I mean these 5000 practice questions; 700+ tough math question; legendary SC, CR, RC questions, 10 GMAT full length paper based tests etc...?
And to what extent they're relevant to GMAT...?(as I see there is a post from IIM CAT also).

Highly appreciate any feedback from those who have tried it.

I would strongly recommend not to use the materials I post as primary practice resources. You should ideally follow OG/MGMAT/Veritas/... as their stuff is much more aligned to GMAT compared to my stuff. In fact, if an aspirant is on a tight schedule, he/she should avoid my materials altogether.

Most of the stuff I post is what I have found helpful in building my skills, so I post a lot of stuff from LSAT, as that has helped me increase speed and develop technique. But it may not work for many, though the sole intention of posting is to help others. The 5000 problems is just a compilation of the 1000 series questions. The IIM quant helps build quant concepts but GMAT quant requires less calculations and more eye towards tricks. 700+ series is again a compilation of questions primarily used for coaching classes in Bangalore.

Please use my uploads(and other un-official materials) judiciously, else they may not provide you the benefit you seek.

Hey,
You sent me a PM on this already back in last November.. :)

However, thanks for your detailed reply bro !
GMAT Club Bot